Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so how does Mary buy her clothes? Does she literally walk into say, Prada and buy a bag or some dresses there and charges it on her credit card?

I think she does. At least some of the pictures shows that when she goes to say London. Although I don't know if she charges it to her credit card.

Perhaps "Government of Denmark Expense Account"?

I find it difficult to believe anything that the papers and magazines write.
A magazine in Aus came out this week with the headlines, Mary's tearful Plea, I've had enough Fred. (Don't quote me, I don't have a copy right in front of me.) I like to think that they are incredibly happy newly weds, raising their first baby together and are looking forward to many years of the same ahead of them. I tend not to believe anything I read unless I see an interview with CP Mary or CP Frederik.

According to the Danish calendar Princess Mary attended an event yesterday.

Are there any photos? (or was it cancelled?)

crisscross1 said:
I find it difficult to believe anything that the papers and magazines write.
A magazine in Aus came out this week with the headlines, Mary's tearful Plea, I've had enough Fred. (Don't quote me, I don't have a copy right in front of me.) I like to think that they are incredibly happy newly weds, raising their first baby together and are looking forward to many years of the same ahead of them. I tend not to believe anything I read unless I see an interview with CP Mary or CP Frederik.

oh, yeah i know what you mean...Womans Day...my mum has a copy of it. i read it. front cover Mary's Shattered Fairytale.

Last edited:
Yes, that's the one, thanks flctylu. I always get excited when I see Mary's picture on the front cover and then read the story and refuse to buy it. Mind you there are so many amazing pictures on Royal Forums I don't really worry about the mags anymore.

Crown Princess Mary Attending The Wood Employers Federation Design Competition

LadyS said:
According to the Danish calendar Princess Mary attended an event yesterday.

Are there any photos? (or was it cancelled?)

are you referring to The Wood Employers Federation Design Competition
:confused:
...(direct news coverage of the event)
...The Wood Employers Federation Design Competition
Thursday 8 June 2006 at 11:30am

http://www.tvsyd.dk/page/3?clip=20559

...(pictures)
SOURCE: David Bering

...SOURCE:
...Jørgen Nygaard

...Martin Flink
Marylille.gif

the guy won is called Claus Bjerre.

Another great hat worn by Mary. And a lovely smile :)

thanks for the link. i really like the skirt and hat, she looks very pretty.

Mary looks gorgeous in both events. She's a very pretty and elegant lady.
She steals my favorite crown princesse.

I think the Princess looks fresh and pretty for summer. A hit in my book. And I don't think that Caroline looks that bad at all. The hat from the Wood Employers event is gorgeous.

more pictures from
Source: SCANPIX
8 June 2006
Mary Presents Wood Industry Design Prizes:

Last edited:
I really like Princess Mary. Maybe this is not the place for this post, but does Princess Mary hold the title princess in her own right now or just in marriage.

msleiman said:
I really like Princess Mary. Maybe this is not the place for this post, but does Princess Mary hold the title princess in her own right now or just in marriage.

Yes i am pretty sure she does hold that title. I think i can recall it.

Australian said:
Yes i am pretty sure she does hold that title. I think i can recall it.

I didn't know that Mary was made a princess in her own right upon her marriage to Frederick. I thought Maxima was the only princess that this happened to so far.

Actually, I don't think Mary was made a princess of Denmark in her own right. I think her title is contingent with her marriage. Her former sister-in-law was made a princess in her own right after the divorce. I'll have to look up what Mary's arrangement is, just to be sure.

Moonlightrhapsody said:
Actually, I don't think Mary was made a princess of Denmark in her own right. I think her title is contingent with her marriage. Her former sister-in-law was made a princess in her own right after the divorce. I'll have to look up what Mary's arrangement is, just to be sure.

I have been trying to look for it too but not having much luck, i cant remember where i read it from, maybe it was about Alexandra and not Mary. But i remember it coming out early last year i think. I'm not sure

Mary's official title is...

Mary Elizabeth, Her Royal Highness Crown Princess, Crown Princess of Denmark

Is also addressed as Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess or Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary orMary Elizabeth

Mary is not a Princess in her own right but is styled & titled by the graces of her marriage to His Royal Highness the Crown Prince Frederik, much the same as Mette-Marit of Norway, Letizia of Spain, Mathilde of Belgium, Masako of Japan & Camilla of England by their respective marital unions.

"MII"

Last edited:
Margrethe II said:
Mary's official title is...

Mary Elizabeth, Her Royal Highness Crown Princess, Crown Princess of Denmark

Is also addressed as Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess Mary or Mary Elizabeth
She is never adressed as Her royal Highness THE Crown Princess Mary. she can though be adressed as HRH THE Crown Princess, saying HRH The Crown Princess Mary, or HRH the Crown Princess Mette-Marit or HRH The Crown Prince Frederik is simply not correct and does not apper on any official website. The Crown Prince, or Crown Prince Frederik, you cannot mix the two.

Larzen said:
She is never adressed as Her royal Highness THE Crown Princess Mary. she can though be adressed as HRH THE Crown Princess, saying HRH The Crown Princess Mary, or HRH the Crown Princess Mette-Marit or HRH The Crown Prince Frederik is simply not correct and does not apper on any official website. The Crown Prince, or Crown Prince Frederik, you cannot mix the two.

No, indeed not.

When written and spoken the is used when stating the position without name.

I should have made that point clear.

"MII"

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mary at the 37th Nordic Ophthalmologists Congress

Image from seeger

Last edited by a moderator:
who is the other women next to Mary?Lady in waitting????

biboquinhas said:
who is the other women next to Mary?Lady in waitting????

Yes, like it was said on the previous page, that is Mary's lady-in-waiting, Caroline Heering

Does other Princess have Ladys in Waitting or just Mary? Don't youn think that is a ridicular job???? I really think it is not necessary to have a "Lady in waitting" even the name is ridicular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom