The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Serene Highness

Well, I said: I don't think Mary is a great beauty.
Was that praising her?
Everyone is and has always been free to say negative things about Mary on this board.
Therefore I am getting quite tired of statements like that.

And the way how you expressed yourself in your post ("Everyone", "noone"..)
clearly shows to me that you wanted to put Mary down.
But perhaps this is the only way to put Caroline high?
Besides, there is a thread about Mary's l-i-w.
If you are so fascinated by her charisma then why don't you post there?

Old 10-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Nobility

Princess Mary looks wonderful

Lol, now people are comparing her to her lady-in-waiting , she is nice but to me her lady in waiting looks like well a lady in waiting full stop, nothing special about her

Old 10-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinika
I agree with you! Mary's LIW is completely stunning in a very natural-looking way (while Mary's look is somewhat manufactured). The eye goes to the LIW first--well, mine does, anyway ! She's an extraordinarily beautiful woman.
I agree, Mary's LIW is very natural looking and very beautiful. Some days she definately outshines the princess. Mary's makeup does look a bit manufactured on some occasions. I think that Mary looks more vibraint when she has a bit of color (suntan).
Old 10-09-2006, 02:06 AM
Majesty

Please discuss Mary's lady-in-waiting in this thread and let's stay on topic in this thread.

Thanks,

Mandy
Danish Forum Moderator
Old 10-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Serene Highness

http://danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com/
has some great photos and article links of the queen and mary at ICOM conference. they look great, love the queen in this stylish purple suit.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad25
Princess Mary looks wonderful

Lol, now people are comparing her to her lady-in-waiting , she is nice but to me her lady in waiting looks like well a lady in waiting full stop, nothing special about her
AGREE, Princess Mary is beautiful and classy. But I do not understand why people like to compare her, with her LIW, or everybody else, Mary is Mary, she is the CP of Denmark, and we are talking about her, useless to compare her to Marilyn Monroe, or to my neighbour, there is no sense. They are thousand of women in this world, some are prettier than her, some are uglier, but there is stupid starting compare them. OK, you can compare two sisters, two former fianceés, but noone else...

And I do not understand why all this mess about Mary, she is a lovely girs, a Prince felt in love with her, they are happy, what did she do wrong?? And now she tries to be the best for him, it is nice no??
Old 10-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Courtier

Pictures of Princess Mary with the Queen today
Source: Polfoto
Old 10-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Courtier

Has Mary changed her hair? I think she looks so much better now than last week and her hair doesn´t seem as reddish as before. She also looks a lot more lively.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:23 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks for the pictures.
Princess Mary looks wonderful !!!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 05:38 AM
Aristocracy

I like a lot Mary..but these last times I found her lady-in-waiting better dressed than her. I don't know why but I liked more the other lady-in-waiting. I also liked more how Mary was dressed with her.
With this lady I found her more modern, but also not so good dress. The lady is better dressed for me.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:32 AM
Royal Highness

Princess Mary, very elegant, on the eve of it fulfills of Christian

5 of October of 2006. Princess Victoria of Sweden and Mary of Denmark went both in their respective countries to the solemn opening of the Parliament in Stockholm and Copenhagen fulfilling one of the more important official commitments of the year.
Both princess is very popular, although to Mary it lately punishes the press to him of its country by its despilfarrros assumptions and not to speak all the good that the Danish had.

Mary monopolized the flashes of the photographers when arrived accompanied from the her husband inheriting prince Federico, dressing a very classic dress-shelter, of color cream, and touched with a great hat of wide wing color sand and the shoes and purse to game. Their spectacular slopes also called the attention to per it. Queen Margarita also took to an original black hat with a tape strong orange that matched with his foulard.

As far as Mary, whose son Christian, it fulfills these days its first añito, surely that would be enchanted to add themselves in a moment to Doña Letizia and princess Maxima of Holland and to announce a new pregnancy to silence the critics. Whereas Letizia and Maxima go to by the boy, although by different reasons, to Mary it would enchant to him to have the girl.

http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/arts/57247.asp?tt=
Old 10-10-2006, 06:41 AM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adry
Pictures of Princess Mary with the Queen today
Source: Polfoto
WOW..........stunning, absolutely stunning photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary looks superb, and so does QM! I love to see QM and Mary get along so well just like a mother-daughter relationship..... so natural, so sweet and so beautiful!!!

Amen
Old 10-10-2006, 07:08 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
I love this coat, she can wear it hundred times! I think she is pregnant too (as mano others here )
look at this picture: http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3op5.jpg
I just wonder when they'll say it

I do agree with you mims11.
CP Mary looks like she is pregnant, which is an excellent news.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:27 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayralorenzo
I like a lot Mary..but these last times I found her lady-in-waiting better dressed than her. I don't know why but I liked more the other lady-in-waiting. I also liked more how Mary was dressed with her.
With this lady I found her more modern, but also not so good dress. The lady is better dressed for me.
But these last times Mary was mostly wearing recycled dresses.
She wore them already at events with the first l-i-w.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:54 AM
Courtier

Princess Mary looks really sweet in these pictures..I like her a lot
Old 10-10-2006, 09:27 AM
Serene Highness

Wonderful pics! princess looks absolutely lovely, it's great to see her with her mother-in-law
http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3az0.jpg
Old 10-10-2006, 09:27 AM
Aristocracy

Mary looks radiant and happy in these recent photos.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Heir Apparent

I think her face is really white, she must get some sun! In Denmark is difficult but she really needs to get a tan :-))
Old 10-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliB
Poor Mary! It's not bad enough that she is under constant scrutiny for what she does/doesn't do. Now the extent to which she is a "fairy-tale princess" is under comparison. We all know there is no such thing in reality. She, like me, is an Australian girl, who grew up with very little everyday exposure to royalty (except for the rubbish written in the tabloids about the British royals). She is doing the best she can. She looks lovely and if she occasionally demonstrates behaviours which are less than princess-like then so be it. I'd hate to be under the constant pressure that she is to live up to others' expectations every day of my life. In the last couple of years she's become a wife, a princess and a mother. I'm only two of those things and I find it difficult at times. I really think we need to be a little more understanding.

Well said KelliB, Mary is doing her best and she looks lovely.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Hsu
WOW..........stunning, absolutely stunning photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary looks superb, and so does QM! I love to see QM and Mary get along so well just like a mother-daughter relationship..... so natural, so sweet and so beautiful!!!

Amen

Do you seriously expect them to look like they don´t get along in PUBLIC? Come on; even if they hate one another (I´m not saying that the do), they will smile and beam.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess mary, mary, mary donaldson