Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I said: I don't think Mary is a great beauty.
Was that praising her?
Everyone is and has always been free to say negative things about Mary on this board.
Therefore I am getting quite tired of statements like that.:wacko:

And the way how you expressed yourself in your post ("Everyone", "noone"..)
clearly shows to me that you wanted to put Mary down.
But perhaps this is the only way to put Caroline high?
Besides, there is a thread about Mary's l-i-w.
If you are so fascinated by her charisma then why don't you post there?

Last edited:
Princess Mary looks wonderful:wub: :flowers:

Lol, now people are comparing her to her lady-in-waiting , she is nice but to me her lady in waiting looks like well a lady in waiting full stop, nothing special about her :rolleyes:

Tinika said:
I agree with you! Mary's LIW is completely stunning in a very natural-looking way (while Mary's look is somewhat manufactured). The eye goes to the LIW first--well, mine does, anyway :flowers: ! She's an extraordinarily beautiful woman.
I agree, Mary's LIW is very natural looking and very beautiful. Some days she definately outshines the princess. Mary's makeup does look a bit manufactured on some occasions. I think that Mary looks more vibraint when she has a bit of color (suntan).

Please discuss Mary's lady-in-waiting in this thread and let's stay on topic in this thread.

Thanks,

Mandy
Danish Forum Moderator

Nad25 said:
Princess Mary looks wonderful:wub: :flowers:

Lol, now people are comparing her to her lady-in-waiting , she is nice but to me her lady in waiting looks like well a lady in waiting full stop, nothing special about her :rolleyes:

AGREE, Princess Mary is beautiful and classy. But I do not understand why people like to compare her, with her LIW, or everybody else, Mary is Mary, she is the CP of Denmark, and we are talking about her, useless to compare her to Marilyn Monroe, or to my neighbour, there is no sense. They are thousand of women in this world, some are prettier than her, some are uglier, but there is stupid starting compare them. OK, you can compare two sisters, two former fianceés, but noone else...:bang:

And I do not understand why all this mess about Mary, she is a lovely girs, a Prince felt in love with her, they are happy, what did she do wrong?? And now she tries to be the best for him, it is nice no??

Has Mary changed her hair? I think she looks so much better now than last week and her hair doesn´t seem as reddish as before. She also looks a lot more lively.

Thanks for the pictures.
Princess Mary looks wonderful !!!!!

I like a lot Mary..but these last times I found her lady-in-waiting better dressed than her. I don't know why but I liked more the other lady-in-waiting. I also liked more how Mary was dressed with her.
With this lady I found her more modern, but also not so good dress. The lady is better dressed for me.

Princess Mary, very elegant, on the eve of it fulfills of Christian

5 of October of 2006. Princess Victoria of Sweden and Mary of Denmark went both in their respective countries to the solemn opening of the Parliament in Stockholm and Copenhagen fulfilling one of the more important official commitments of the year.
Both princess is very popular, although to Mary it lately punishes the press to him of its country by its despilfarrros assumptions and not to speak all the good that the Danish had.

Mary monopolized the flashes of the photographers when arrived accompanied from the her husband inheriting prince Federico, dressing a very classic dress-shelter, of color cream, and touched with a great hat of wide wing color sand and the shoes and purse to game. Their spectacular slopes also called the attention to per it. Queen Margarita also took to an original black hat with a tape strong orange that matched with his foulard.

As far as Mary, whose son Christian, it fulfills these days its first añito, surely that would be enchanted to add themselves in a moment to Doña Letizia and princess Maxima of Holland and to announce a new pregnancy to silence the critics. Whereas Letizia and Maxima go to by the boy, although by different reasons, to Mary it would enchant to him to have the girl.

http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/arts/57247.asp?tt=

Adry said:
Pictures of Princess Mary with the Queen today
Source: Polfoto

WOW..........stunning, absolutely stunning photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

Mary looks superb, and so does QM! I love to see QM and Mary get along so well just like a mother-daughter relationship..... so natural, so sweet and so beautiful!!!

Amen

Last edited:
nayralorenzo said:
I like a lot Mary..but these last times I found her lady-in-waiting better dressed than her. I don't know why but I liked more the other lady-in-waiting. I also liked more how Mary was dressed with her.
With this lady I found her more modern, but also not so good dress. The lady is better dressed for me.

But these last times Mary was mostly wearing recycled dresses.
She wore them already at events with the first l-i-w.

Last edited:
Princess Mary looks really sweet in these pictures..I like her a lot :flowers:

I think her face is really white, she must get some sun! In Denmark is difficult but she really needs to get a tan :))

KelliB said:
Poor Mary! It's not bad enough that she is under constant scrutiny for what she does/doesn't do. Now the extent to which she is a "fairy-tale princess" is under comparison. We all know there is no such thing in reality. She, like me, is an Australian girl, who grew up with very little everyday exposure to royalty (except for the rubbish written in the tabloids about the British royals). She is doing the best she can. She looks lovely and if she occasionally demonstrates behaviours which are less than princess-like then so be it. I'd hate to be under the constant pressure that she is to live up to others' expectations every day of my life. In the last couple of years she's become a wife, a princess and a mother. I'm only two of those things and I find it difficult at times. I really think we need to be a little more understanding.

Well said KelliB, Mary is doing her best and she looks lovely.

Linda Hsu said:
WOW..........stunning, absolutely stunning photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

Mary looks superb, and so does QM! I love to see QM and Mary get along so well just like a mother-daughter relationship..... so natural, so sweet and so beautiful!!!

Amen

Do you seriously expect them to look like they don´t get along in PUBLIC? Come on; even if they hate one another (I´m not saying that the do), they will smile and beam.

ninemsn article...
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=66134
Mary pregnant? Danish royals stay mum
Tuesday Oct 10 23:09 AEST
The Danish royal family is keeping mum on speculation Crown Princess Mary is pregnant again.
The family's chief of public relations, Lis Frederiksen, said she had not been informed of any impending new arrivals at the palace.
"I simply have no idea," Mrs Frederiksen told AAP.
"I wouldn't know until we have an official announcement and we don't.
"It's just rumours, rumours, rumours."
The Danish press has speculated that Princess Mary is due to give birth in May after she fell ill during a recent official function, sparking suggestions she was suffering from morning sickness.
The Tasmanian-born princess gave birth to Prince Christian a year ago next week...

royalty-mary-1a.jpg

from hello

MARY AND MARGRETHE CLEARLY CLOSE AT COSTUME EVENT

Relations between in-laws aren't always cosy but that's clearly not the case between Princess Mary and her husband's mother Queen Margrethe of Denmark. The pair showed off their close bond when both were invited to attend an exhibition of Danish costume history on Monday.

I think she looks alot more like the Mary we usually see. I like this outfit, it really becomes her. It's really nice to see that they (The Queen and Mary) have a good relationship. Mary seems to be completely recovered from whatever was making her look and act strange....it was probably jetlag.

I agreed with you RachelD, it's always nice to see that Mary and her mother in law have a good relationship!
Mary looks absolutley lovely...she as such a tender expression!!!

Why wouldnt the Queen love her daughter in law? :rolleyes:

They both look very relaxed in each other company :flowers:

I agree, why they wouldn't? Even if they have/had some problems it's nothing strange becouse it happens in almost all families - relationships between mother and daughter-in-law or in-laws.:neutral:
About pregnancy - everyone speculating about this. If she'll be in pregnant the palace would tell us about this as soon as it will be possible/if they would know about this/.

As now both Ladies looks great and happy together with each other.

Nad25 said:
Why wouldnt the Queen love her daughter in law? :rolleyes:

They both look very relaxed in each other company :flowers:

I've seen it in other families that if a mother has had problems with her son before he found his future wife and she found the new daughter-in-law was supporting the idea of family life and family peace, then the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law became very, very close.

I wouldn't wonder if it was the same in this case. Prince Frederick said several times how strained his relationship with his parents was and how many psychological problems he faced on being the Crown Prince. Now there's obviously peace in the Royal family. Frederick is happy, the way he interacts with his parents is much more relaxed, he is a father himself now and realises surely what task it is to bring up a future king. I'm sure that the queen and the prince consort have seen that the pragmatic, down-to-earth and positive way Mary thinks about shouldering one's package in life (which you can read from her pre-wedding interviews) has helped a lot in restoring a good-tempered and content Frederick to his family.

Thus, they are surely thankful to have found a daughter-in-law like that. IMHO. And of course both the queen and crown princess seen to be two benevolent matriarchs working for the same aim.

the pregnancy thing is the main attraction when you search mary on a news search..dont think that it is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom