Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 5: September 2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, those aren't boots. They're lace-up and made by Prada. They kind of look like men's shoes. I think I would like them better as boots.

Last edited:
Adry said:
I heard that would be a transition period bewteen the 2 women.. I suppose that the new lady will enterely assume her new position by May..IMO
Exactly! Mrs. Caroline E. Heering was appointed lady-in-waiting on March 1. Mrs. Victoria Bernstorff-Gyldensteen retires from her position on April 30.

Source (in Danish): http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/3f62774

/Lasse Pedersen

MaggieP said:
Actually, those aren't boots. They're lace-up and made by Prada. They kind of look like men's shoes. I think I would like them better as boots.

bummer would have liked them as boots but prada at a horse show is just pretentious imo. geeezzzzz

PRINCESS MARY SHOWS OFF HER FLEXIBLE FASHION SENSE

26 APRIL 2006

Ever since she married Crown Prince Frederik two years ago in Copenhagen, Princess Mary has been earning a name for her flawless fashion sense. And the mum-of-one certainly lived up to her reputation over recent days as she made four very different style statements at four equally different public events.

The popular royal was every inch a queen in waiting when she and her husband went along to open a new health education centre in the city of Orense. With a wide brimmed hat to go with her flecked cream jacket and white skirt, the 34-year-old was a picture of regal grace. She also managed to prove her wardrobe wasn't the only thing about her that was well-balanced, by successfully stacking 16 small wooden cubes one on top of the other.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/04/26/princessmary/

purple_platinum said:
Mary driving herself from Fredensborg (photo from billetbladet)

perhaps someone can give a brief translation of this article : http://www.billedbladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=3981
Mary has extended her drivers licence to also drive trailers. She passed the test last week, where she got the driving licence in category B/E. This is necessary for driving big trailers up to 3,5 ton with normal cars. Now she can e.g. drive her horse arround herself if she want to go horseback riding in other places in Denmark.

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone has pictures of Princess Mary at the Chilli Peppers Concert?

cahnon said:
Just wondering if anyone has pictures of Princess Mary at the Chilli Peppers Concert?

They are posted in the Frederick and Mary Current Events thread. :)

CP Mary really seem to have thrown herself into attending may differnt events recently. She was criticised in the past for not doing enough but I think she has relly proven what a hard working princess she is (especially with a baby to look after too). :)

I wasn't sure where to post this so here goes, what exactly are Fruit Tingles? I know Mary said that's one of the things she missed about Australia, and it's some sort of sweet but what exactly is it? Thanks to any Aussie (or anybody :)) who answers. :)

Fruit tingles

Fruit Tingles are fruit flavoured lollies (sweets or candy) which are hard and you suck on them but they tingle like sherbert and are v nice.

What do princess/queens do with all the flowers they get? Do they take them to their home? Do they dispose of them? Do they donate them? Just curiosity!

Roxsteve said:
What do princess/queens do with all the flowers they get? Do they take them to their home? Do they dispose of them? Do they donate them? Just curiosity!

I think they donate them to the nursing homes in the city

H.M. Margrethe said:
I think they donate them to the nursing homes in the city

thats lovely, i hope they do that

Time for a new thread. Thanks to everyone who posted news and pictues.

The new thread can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom