Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 5: September 2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldsmith Helle Ladefoged Joerngensen and (not in Picture)Zofia Cathharinia Enevoldsen from Ladefoged Gold and Silver design found ieda at Honor Crown till Crowen Princess Mary of Denmark,Crown is design by both Helle and Zofia will give to Crown Princess Mary soon in near future Kolding Denmark Jan 18,2006

from newscom

Attachments

• showcasepix634160.jpeg
    showcasepix634160.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 209
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]What the Aussie gossip mags say[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]................................The real tattle rag deal is to be found in New Idea's and Woman's Day's kindly invitation to guide us expertly back into the good old days of royal "plots" and princesses having breakdowns and much-loved queens snubbing commoners marrying into the family. For nothing is as tantalising, as perverse or as cryptic as the splendid lives and loonies that make up a monarchy, wherever it may be. This week, it's in Denmark and Our Mary is its quarry. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]New Idea kicks off the royal intrigue with news that a German publication called Neue Woche has published claims Mary has "become dependent on medication" since her son's birth, with similar "nasty rumours" circulated by a Norwegian newspaper's website. It seems Mary is having trouble with the mother-in-law, with "some European magazines" reporting the pair have "had words". Oh, and Neue Woche reports Mary attending a recent charity concert with an "expressionless" face. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]The "royal expert" Anne Skjelborg Jensen has told Danish newspaper BT Mary is being outshone by the divorced goody-two-shoes Princess Alexandra. "We have seen Alexandra among the tsunami victims, but Mary is mostly seen at fashion fairs," she proclaims. The knives are out for Mary, but what fascinating tales lie ahead. [/FONT]
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3544161a5620,00.html

mandyy said:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]What the Aussie gossip mags say[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]................................The real tattle rag deal is to be found in New Idea's and Woman's Day's kindly invitation to guide us expertly back into the good old days of royal "plots" and princesses having breakdowns and much-loved queens snubbing commoners marrying into the family. For nothing is as tantalising, as perverse or as cryptic as the splendid lives and loonies that make up a monarchy, wherever it may be. This week, it's in Denmark and Our Mary is its quarry. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]New Idea kicks off the royal intrigue with news that a German publication called Neue Woche has published claims Mary has "become dependent on medication" since her son's birth, with similar "nasty rumours" circulated by a Norwegian newspaper's website. It seems Mary is having trouble with the mother-in-law, with "some European magazines" reporting the pair have "had words". Oh, and Neue Woche reports Mary attending a recent charity concert with an "expressionless" face. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]The "royal expert" Anne Skjelborg Jensen has told Danish newspaper BT Mary is being outshone by the divorced goody-two-shoes Princess Alexandra. "We have seen Alexandra among the tsunami victims, but Mary is mostly seen at fashion fairs," she proclaims. The knives are out for Mary, but what fascinating tales lie ahead. [/FONT]
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3544161a5620,00.html

Well here we go with unfounded allegations about Mary and her relationship with Her Majesty, Alexandra, and so on.

Personally, I don't believe a word of it. Must be a slow newsday for royal jornalists.

fanletizia said:
Goldsmith Helle Ladefoged Joerngensen and (not in Picture)Zofia Cathharinia Enevoldsen from Ladefoged Gold and Silver design found ieda at Honor Crown till Crowen Princess Mary of Denmark,Crown is design by both Helle and Zofia will give to Crown Princess Mary soon in near future Kolding Denmark Jan 18,2006

from newscom
will Mary be expected to wear that? lol it's nice, unique crown but not something i can imagine any princess wearing...lol

MARY'S BOY UNLIKELY TO MEET DEVIL

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/marys-boy-unlikely-to-meet-devil/2006/01/18/1137553651195.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Why oh why did they have to put these girly hearts on the crown? It looks like something out of a Barbie mag.

hillary_nugent said:
will Mary be expected to wear that? lol it's nice, unique crown but not something i can imagine any princess wearing...lol

:eek: Wait a second! Is Mary supposed or going to wear that tiara at the ceremony? Why? I would hope she would wear her wedding tiara instead, but that new one...

fanletizia said:

from newscom

Ugh, that's one ugly crown, I'm sorry to say that, but it is... :eek:

I hope it's something that Crownprincess Mary will accept and cherish...just not on her head. It's a nice gesture but I don't think it'll really match with any gala dress. :)

Margrethe II said:
I think a nice cabinet will suit the tiara well....

"MII"
:D Thank you for that. I have been pondering over a nice way to express my feelings towards this... err... creation. You expressed it with majesty, as expected.

Maybe she can give it to a future daughter to play with. Apart from that, I think it is just a way to get cheap publicity.

quite right about the barbie crown, i'm sorry i don't like it either, if they were going for publicity, i'm afraid it backfired. yuck.

Thank you for that. I have been pondering over a nice way to express my feelings towards this... err... creation. You expressed it with majesty, as expected.

Idriel,

It was my pleasure to assist given the "unique" subject, shall we say? ;) :D

"MII"

pictures of Mary from newspix
January 21, 2006.
Copenhagen, Denmark.
Danish Crown Princess Mary walks the family dog before today's christening ceremony.

i'm not sure about the caption, as it was quite impossible she managed to walk the dog just before the morning christening. perhaps someone can explain more?

1 more from sundaytimes.au

mh3rl0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its nice to now that a Princess can walk around in the streets of Copenhagen and be treated like a normal person and not get to much attention.

selminha said:
Does anyone know when we can nest espect to see Mary?:) ;)

February 9, 2006: The Crown Princess will preside over the Copenhagen International Fashion Fair at the Bella Center.

Mary is a very Pretty Woman :) Frederik is very lucky

purple_platinum said:
pictures of Mary from newspix

i'm not sure about the caption, as it was quite impossible she managed to walk the dog just before the morning christening. perhaps someone can explain more?
These photos were actually taken the day after the christening. She was walking with family members and friends.:)

These photos were taking the day before the Christening.

Stellad

All the posts regarding whether Mary should attend Fashion Fairs and why she attends them, have been moved to this thread http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f32/what-bothers-you-about-frederik-mary-8458.html

I would like to remind members that the above thread has been specifically created for members to state their opinion about the couple. Please don't fill up this thread with personal opinion about Mary, whether you like or dislike her and why. This thread has been created for the sole purpose of tracking Mary's attendance at various current events via posting pictures/articles.

Last edited:
06-02-2006 Princess Mary took her son Prince Christian for a walk in the most beautiful but cold danish winter-weather at Fredensborg Castle saturday, the day before her 34th birthday on february 5th. Mary had been out for a ride, enjoying the winter-weather on horse-back, before she took her son out for a walk as well.

Photo: PPE/Colourpress/Her og Nu / Klavs (PPE)

Attachments

• 06020602.jpg
    06020602.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 540
  • 06020603.jpg
    06020603.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 558
  • 06020604.jpg
    06020604.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 461
  • 06020605.jpg
    06020605.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 642
  • 06020606.jpg
    06020606.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 506
  • 06020601.jpg
    06020601.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 456
  • 06020607.jpg
    06020607.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:
Thans for the pics .... is just me or she is in riding clothes? oh, i love see her riding again.

Special pictures...thanks for posting them here...love to see Princess Mary with her little prince and Ziggy :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom