The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 05:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree with these last few posts; Mary looks great on the cover, but is it something a future Queen should be doing? Yes, there isn’t anything essentially ‘wrong’ in her posing like a model (if she wasn’t royalty), but she cold invest her time, as Xandra said, into charitable organisations.

Old 02-22-2005, 09:15 PM
Courtier

I also agree with the last few posts. While Mary does look very glamorous and beautiful on the cover of DANSK magazine, I don't think it's the most appropriate use of her time as Crown Princess of Denmark. And so closely on the heels of the Australian VOGUE cover, too.

None of the current Crown Princesses have given this many interviews or been photographed for the covers of this many national or international magazines from the time they became Crown Princesses to the present day. Mary has been a Crown Princess for less than a year and we've seen her in numerous photo sessions and given several intertiews to the Danish and Australian press. Come to think of it, I don't think even the present Queens have given this many interviews in their entire reigns.

Makes you wonder why it is that the Danish royal court feels it necessary to push Mary into the spotlight in such a manner or why Mary agrees to grant so many interviews. And why they can't let Mary's work in representing Denmark speak for itself rather than allow Mary to conduct endless interviews pondering and reflecting upon her role as Crown Princess of Denmark - rather than being out there and performing her role as the Crown Princess of Denmark.

When you take into consideration what the current Crown Princesses are doing, Mary seems to be doing the least:
Mathilde, who has two young kids under the age of 3/4 is currently in Africa on a mission.
Maxima, who has a child who is 14 months and is 4 months pregnant is also in Africa.
Mette-Marit who has a 13 month old plus a school-age child was recently on an African trip of her own.
Letizia is on her umpteenth foreign trip on top of the daily duties she goes to daily with Felipe.

And what has Mary been up to? Posing for DANSK magazine and attending fashion shows, and now a "working" trip - though heavily padded with lots of holiday time I'm sure - back to Australia.

Between all the official photographs of Mary alone and Mary with Frederik and all these photo shoots for various magazines, and television interviews, no wonder Mary has no time for actual royal duties.

The thing with all these photo shoots and interviews is that there is no special reason for them: No milestone birthday or anniversary, no major development or achievement to be marked, no significant event or occasion to be marked, such as the birth of a child or a special honour received or bestowed. Mary is sitting for these photographs and interviews "just because" whereas we mostly see the other royals giving such interviews for significant events: Alexandra's 40th birthday interview in Costume, Mette-Marit's recent interview with a Norwegian publication after her return from Africa, Mathilde's interview to mark her 30th birthday, Silvia's photo shoot to mark her 50th birthday. And what are Mary's reasons for all these interviews? To discuss her role and transition as a Australian commoner to Danish Crown Princess ... how often can we hear about this transition? How long does this transition last?

Old 02-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve
And what has Mary been up to? Posing for DANSK magazine and attending fashion shows, and now a "working" trip - though heavily padded with lots of holiday time I'm sure - back to Australia.
I disagree, take a look at their schedule for their upcoming visit to Australia it has been posted in this forum.
I fail to see the Crown Princess posing for Dansk magazine an key magazine for the Danish style counsel or attending the fashion shows is such a big issue. The Crown Princess is the patron of the CIFF was she not suppose to show up for one of the biggest days of the year for CIFF?
Old 02-23-2005, 04:52 AM
Courtier

I do agree that there're a lot of new pictures of the Crown Princess and she's on the cover all the time. But if you look at the name of the photographer, almost all of the pics were taken by Steen Evald (sic?). It is possible that they had one long photo session or whatever, and just wore different clothes.

I have to say though - Australians now know about Denmark!! She's everywhere here right now - on the covers of all magazines (well maybe not all). I haven't come across one person who doesn't know about Mary and Denmark.

And why all these interviews? I would say its all about promoting Denmark (or promoting Mary, take your pick, I'm pro-Mary so I don't think she's doing anything wrong). Seriously, the trade between Australia and Denmark has really picked up. IMO some countries spend millions on advertising in order to increase tourism, but why waste all that money (the Danes are big contributors to UNICEF - they'll probably give the money to UNICEF instead) when Mary could be a one-woman marketing team when it comes to marketing Denmark to Australians??? And all she needed to do was give a couple of interviews (which probably wouldn't have taken that long... she probably fitted all these interviews in one or two days).

And I think the feeling here in Australia is that its so cool that Fred and Mary are so down to earth and accessible. IMO some of us have had enough of stuffy royal houses and all these antiquated ideas about what a royal should or shouldn't do. Upholding the social hierarchy - that's sooo not what we're all about. We've had enough of royals being off limits, of royals being prim and proper all the time.

I was also reading the Sun Herald here in Aust and they had a Mary article (surprise surprise). I thought this quote was pretty relevant to the current discussion:

Quote:
The Crown Prince's court is keeping a tight rein on the trip and the couple has only given carefully controlled pre-tour interviews to two Australian press organisations which were hand picked by Christian VIII's Palace.
Now I don't know which organisations they're referring to, but I have to say that the Women's Weekly article is a lot like Ben English's article. In fact, the article in Women's Weekly has convinced me that journos probably do "Paraphrasing 101" - there's nothing new in it, even the quotes sound like they were lifted from the Ben English interview and/or the Ninka interview.

Also, in regards to Mary being in fashion magazines, I would have to say "but why not Fashion mags"? She'd be a pretty useless patron for the Danish fashion industry if the rest of the world never get to see Danish designs. Maybe this is what people are forgetting - she is the patron of several Danish fashion organisations. She needs to/wants to/is interested in raising awareness of Danish fashion designers. She is an excellent patron for them and quite effective too I think. But she will not be effective if we impose our outdated views on her (e.g. that she's a royal and she shouldn't pose... notwithstanding that the Crown Princess posing in Danish designed clothes is the best advertisement for Danish fashion you can have).

So yes, DANSK is a fashion magazine but then again its also CPH's magazine (Danish fashion industry mag or something) so that explains that. And Women's Weekly, New Idea... these aren't fashion magazines, they're ordinary magazines. Vogue is a fashion mag - yes, but then again Vogue is fairly prestigious, and posing for that is similar to the other young royals posing for .. I can't remember the name of the magazine now (the one with Prince William on the cover).

I get the feeling that there are some negative views about the abundance of Mary articles in several magazines.... but the fact is that Australia and Australians are so very excited about this visit! I think for the most part, Australians aren't at all thinkging "o, its too much", I think most of us are thinking "we want more info"! :)

(Dennism - yeah I'm doing some "recycling", LOL!)
Old 02-23-2005, 08:36 AM
Nobility

I think it is a good thing that Mary is doing these shoots, younger women read them and it is good that Mary connects with them on their level.

If she just did stuffy shoots she would not appeal to all ages, as a 23 year old myself (in N.Ireland) I would love to have a princess on the cover of my fashion magazines.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasl

Also, in regards to Mary being in fashion magazines, I would have to say "but why not Fashion mags"? She'd be a pretty useless patron for the Danish fashion industry if the rest of the world never get to see Danish designs. Maybe this is what people are forgetting - she is the patron of several Danish fashion organisations. She needs to/wants to/is interested in raising awareness of Danish fashion designers. She is an excellent patron for them and quite effective too I think. But she will not be effective if we impose our outdated views on her (e.g. that she's a royal and she shouldn't pose... notwithstanding that the Crown Princess posing in Danish designed clothes is the best advertisement for Danish fashion you can have).
There is ofcourse a difference between beeing on the cover with pictures taken at their official engagements or papparazzi pictures, that they cant control, but doing three fashion shoots in a few months is over the top IMO. And the argument that she does it as patron for danish design would have been more valid if she had accually worn dansih designs on all the pictures, which she did not do in Vogue (1 danish and several not danish) and Dansk (1 danish and two not dansih) Also on her trips abroad she has been wearing mostly nondanish clothes. She is not a common celbrety that can do as many cover as they please as thay only promote themself, she is the future Queen of Denmark and I find such behaviour only further washes out the difference between royals and celebreties, a line that is already VERY thin at the moment.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mary.jpg
Views:	792
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	97339  
Old 02-23-2005, 10:10 AM
Courtier

I don't think there is anything wrong with what Mary is doing. We have to remember that Mary is from a English speaking nation (Australia) with ties to the UK. The Media is looking for someone to fill the "Diana Mania" vaccumn. So the court is allowing her to do these shoots and interviews as a way to profile the royal house outside of Denmark. But the choose what she does. The want to increase her profile and provide the public with what they want, but they don't want to have a whole Diana media fiasco again. People in Australia and England are fasinated by her. Not to mention Denmark. They are also hoping America and Canada will catch on. Better to have her in a controlled interview than a paparazzi showcase.

Mary also does a lot of charity work. She/the court have taken their time in deciding what charities she is going to help. They are causes close to her heart. She's not collecting charities, she wants to keep a small list of causes she can really make a difference. Bravo. It's not the quantity but the quality. She is learning as much as she can about what she represents, taking it slowly to not make mistakes.

I also think the court is slowly indoctrinating her into royal life. We have seen so many royal marriages fall apart from Charles and Di to the Joachim and Alex. They don't want to overload her and stress her out. Yes, Alex has done a lot for charity, but did she and Joachim grow apart b/c of it. We don't really know, it is just specultion. But it is something we need to consider.

Photo shoots don't take a lot of time. They are done at their "home" and are in a relaxed atmosphere compared to photo calls and paprazzi shots. She also has been putting time into her marriage with Fred to create a strong foundation for when children come and she assumes even more responsibility. She is also still learing about Denmark, it's companies, her causes and the people. To take it slowly is not only smart, but pratical.

There are a lot of magazine covers now b/c of her tour of Australia. Not only her major foreign tour (new york wasn't long enough to be major) but it is also her homecoming. Their is a great thirst for knowledge and photos of Mary. Plus it also feeds into the fantasy that many people have of what royalty is.

Bravo Mary! Your doing great so far!!
Old 02-23-2005, 12:01 PM
Serene Highness

Picture of Dansk cover
Attached Images

Old 02-23-2005, 12:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionista100
I don't think there is anything wrong with what Mary is doing. We have to remember that Mary is from a English speaking nation (Australia) with ties to the UK. The Media is looking for someone to fill the "Diana Mania" vaccumn. So the court is allowing her to do these shoots and interviews as a way to profile the royal house outside of Denmark. But the choose what she does. The want to increase her profile and provide the public with what they want, but they don't want to have a whole Diana media fiasco again. People in Australia and England are fasinated by her. Not to mention Denmark. They are also hoping America and Canada will catch on. Better to have her in a controlled interview than a paparazzi showcase.

Mary also does a lot of charity work. She/the court have taken their time in deciding what charities she is going to help. They are causes close to her heart. She's not collecting charities, she wants to keep a small list of causes she can really make a difference. Bravo. It's not the quantity but the quality. She is learning as much as she can about what she represents, taking it slowly to not make mistakes.

I also think the court is slowly indoctrinating her into royal life. We have seen so many royal marriages fall apart from Charles and Di to the Joachim and Alex. They don't want to overload her and stress her out. Yes, Alex has done a lot for charity, but did she and Joachim grow apart b/c of it. We don't really know, it is just specultion. But it is something we need to consider.

Photo shoots don't take a lot of time. They are done at their "home" and are in a relaxed atmosphere compared to photo calls and paprazzi shots. She also has been putting time into her marriage with Fred to create a strong foundation for when children come and she assumes even more responsibility. She is also still learing about Denmark, it's companies, her causes and the people. To take it slowly is not only smart, but pratical.

There are a lot of magazine covers now b/c of her tour of Australia. Not only her major foreign tour (new york wasn't long enough to be major) but it is also her homecoming. Their is a great thirst for knowledge and photos of Mary. Plus it also feeds into the fantasy that many people have of what royalty is.

Bravo Mary! Your doing great so far!!
Well said. I also think it is a bit of providing enough casual and official photographs in the start, so that the paparazzis don't have quite the same marked for theirs. It allows her to grow more confident in her role, I think.
Old 02-23-2005, 01:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
She is not a common celbrety that can do as many cover as they please as thay only promote themself, she is the future Queen of Denmark and I find such behaviour only further washes out the difference between royals and celebreties, a line that is already VERY thin at the moment.
This is so true, and something we should really think about if we want our Royal Houses to exist also many years from now. As the world of the old royalty is now almost completely washed out, and the Royal Families are today closer to the people and more "in their time" - the Courts of Europe and the respective families should all consider that their roles today are not what they used to be and therefore the Royal Families are not as "needed" in everyday life. Today we have a showbiz world that provides star glitter and celebrities of different categories that provides a lot of gossip and self promotion - so therefore the Royals need to protect the very thin line between being a royal and being a celebrity - and what their roles in our world is all about.
Old 02-23-2005, 01:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Hm, I´m in a moral conflict...I love to watch those covers (and photoshoots inside) but I think it´s inappropriate a) as new crown princess b) because there are three in a row c) because she wears a lot of foreign big labels for them.
So in other words personally I want to see more, but I think those shootings are in the long run really bad for the monarchy.
Old 02-23-2005, 02:49 PM
Courtier

I get what you're saying. But I think (hope) they'll be smart about it and there ought to be no more fashion shoots after the Australian tour.

However I still think that its not as bad as some make it out to be. She's on the cover of almost all of the magazines here in Australia - but that's hardly the CPss fault, they wanted her there. She did the fashion shoot for Vogue Australia - okay, that was one. Then the Dansk magazine - that wasthe second one. I'm also not sure who shot those pics, but I have a hard time imagining Mary saying "I WANT to wear Burberry! give me Burberry!). But who knows. Anyway that was two. And then the Women's Weekly pics. Those pics were taken by Steen Evald, and I'm not even sure that they're not "old" pics (maybe left overs from previous photo shoots? who knows).

I also think they're making the CP & CPss are making the most of this opportunity (because people do want to know about them right now... as opposed to when they're old and greying and nobody has the time for them and their charities (slack, but what I meant was noticeable lessening of interest) anymore.

Anyway, we might think it is bad for the monarchy, but for the people out on the streets, who do not follow royalty and who have not seen any of the pics and followed these royals, this is probably the first time they've seen them and I get the feeling that they're not saying "overexposure!", they're saying "o wow, she looks beautiful in these pics, didn't know she had it in her" (keeping in mind that they haven't seen the hundred and thousands of pics we've seen).
Old 02-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Courtier

While some princesses wish to be "hard-working" princesses, Mary clearly wants to be a "celebrity" princess. If the tax-paying people of Denmark and the court of Denmark don't have a problem with that ambition, if they don't mind that for whatever actual work she's done to date, she's just seen so far as a pretty fashionista, why should anyone not from Denmark have a problem with it?
Old 02-23-2005, 03:42 PM
Aristocracy

So true, Lucy. I think every country has a different expectation of what their monarch should behave. In Denmark, they don't think anything wrong with posing as a fashion model, so everyone else should let up. Just as some criticize letizia's workload as attention grasping. In Spain, I suppose if you work less, you would get criticized. Until the people who foot the bills say otherwise, it should not be a problem to the rest of us.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucys
While some princesses wish to be "hard-working" princesses, Mary clearly wants to be a "celebrity" princess. If the tax-paying people of Denmark and the court of Denmark don't have a problem with that ambition, if they don't mind that for whatever actual work she's done to date, she's just seen so far as a pretty fashionista, why should anyone not from Denmark have a problem with it?
How absurd....
Old 02-23-2005, 10:26 PM
Aristocracy

I don't understand why people are annoyed with her for creating interest... isn't she doing her job and her bit to keep the monarchy going and relevant?

she can't win, if she does nothing people shout, if she works too hard people would shout about her not having babies.... she can't win.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasl
(Dennism - yeah I'm doing some "recycling", LOL!)
That´s okay. Such well-spoken sentences should be repeated. Great debate. Well done, everybody. Keep it up!
Old 02-24-2005, 01:48 PM
Courtier

Crown Princess Mary: Secret affair with australian footballplayer

Crown Princess Mary: Secret affair with australian footballplayerThe danish Crown Princess Mary finds herself in the middle of an upcoming scandal regarding her past in Sydney. The australian daily "The Australian" tells its readers that Mary has had an affair with an australian footballplayer only weeks before she met Crom Prince Frederick during the Sydney Olympics. from colourpress

http://www.colourpress.com/index.cfm...reSerieNo=4280
Old 02-24-2005, 01:51 PM
Courtier

From THe Australian

Princess Unplugged

Vanda Carson
February 24, 2005
EVEN as she stood on the palace balcony on her wedding day kissing her prince and waving at the adoring crowd below, Princess Mary's fairytale new family life was falling apart.

Within four months, the cracks in the royal Danish household were exposed by the announcement of the divorce of the younger brother of Mary's husband Crown Prince Frederik.

After two children and nine years of marriage, the divorce of Prince Joachim and his Hong Kong-born wife Princess Alexandra sent shock waves through the longest serving royal house in Europe.

In the lead-up to the divorce announcement, which will be the first in the family in 158 years, the former Sydney real estate agent had to keep smiling and acting as if nothing was amiss - despite being aware of the friction between the younger couple and their impending split, timed to be made public after her spectacular wedding.

Mary had to talk about lifelong commitment and happy families while Alexandra was being frozen out of the inner circle and a new home was purchased for her to live

The split has transferred even greater expectation on to Mary's young shoulders. As the new wife of the heir to the Danish throne, Mary was expected to follow in the footsteps of Alexandra, who was adored by the Danish public. Alexandra, who was a commoner like Mary, carried out her role without a hitch - but ultimately failed to keep her marriage together. Alexandra's divorce begged the question: How long would Mary last as the new young face of the ageing Danish monarchy?

Due to arrive in Sydney today for a 22-day visit - and her first official trip home - Mary is expected to present a glittering image amid intense formality. She does not wish to be portrayed as the Australian sheila who kissed a prince at a pub and slowly morphed into an elegant swan. Rather, she wants to be seen as a ready-made royal who was born with innate grace, glamour and poise.

Mary is proud of her Australian heritage - decorating her home north of Copenhagen with a kangaroo garden statue and other Australian furnishings - but she appears determined to keep images and stories of her life before Frederik buried.

One of the first letters she penned on her crisp insignia-topped palace parchment following her wedding was to a Sydney-based personal development guru. Instead of a heartfelt thankyou for tuition in self-expression and confidence, it was a polite demand that Teresa Page remove all record of her from the Starmaker Studios website (www.starmakers.com.au).

Page, who instructed Mary for seven weeks in 2001 - three months after her famous meeting with the prince - acceded to the request. Photographs taken when Mary had fuller cheeks, hips and cleavage, and a rambling testimonial written when she was just plain old Mary Donaldson, were removed as they were not in keeping with her new image. In the testimonial Mary wrote: "What I have experienced - much and varied. Probably one of the strongest elements is the connection between mind and body, not only that a connection exists but how to develop it and work it to your advantage. As an absolute novice, I walk away with the understanding and appreciation of the industry and the requisite tools and techniques to progress in the industry. And one final thing, it was delivered from an experienced experience. Thank you. Mary Donaldson."

The move was part of the campaign by the Sydney real estate agent and the Danish royal palace to erase records of the journey Mary took to becoming a crown princess.

From day one, friends and family were instructed, via email, not to spill the beans on her past. Her brief fling with Sydney Swans footballer Ryan O'Keefe just weeks before she met her future husband was kept under wraps until it was revealed in a gossip column after the wedding. So was her seven-year live-in relationship with Melbourne spin doctor Brent Annells.

Her less than regal fashion sense has been slowly erased - the casual sports clothes are gone. So are the shy and awkward expressions, the Australian accent and about 8kg.

The new polished Mary is ready to take her place as a princess on a pedestal 4 1/2 years after she met Frederik at a Sydney pub on September 16, 2000. Although her background and common touch are part of her charm, there must be an air of mystique.

But the appearance of effortless sophistication takes a lot of work when royals are on the road. When she arrives in Sydney today, Mary will be accompanied by her make-up artist Soren Hedegaard, at least two bodyguards from the Danish Security Intelligence Service and a lady-in-waiting. The guards who protect Mary and Frederik are distinguished by their red lapel pins and ear-microphones. Mary's lady-in-waiting is the elegant, surrogate mother-figure Countess Victoria Bernstorff-Gyldensteen, 54, an American-born Danish noblewoman who is part secretary, part adviser. She prompts Mary if she forgets names and holds her bouquets and speeches.

The Danes are hoping that a good dose of Australian sun and tucker will give Mary a healthy glow and put some flesh back on her bones. Even though she's in fine shape for another bikini beach shot, there will be no such opportunity this time. Mary was upset by bikini shots taken of her on Sydney's Bronte Beach during her visit with Frederik in January last year. "In terms of throwing on a swimsuit, I would think twice about that because it's not very nice to be photographed in a swimsuit," she said in a recent interview.

Her gaunt appearance is a highly sensitive issue in Denmark, with many commentators blaming her inability to conceive a royal heir on her dramatic weight loss both before and after the nuptials in May last year. The pressure to conceive is intense, with Queen Margrethe forced to come out in August last year and flatly deny the former Australian was expecting. "The most important thing is that the young couple is left in peace. We are not sitting on the edge of our chairs [waiting for a baby]," she said.

During her 12 days in Sydney, two nights in the nation's capital, a whistlestop in Melbourne and two days in Hobart, Mary will lend her new glamour to black-tie dinners and social gatherings, tree-plantings and openings.

But what is being promoted as a charity tour is a sailing camp for Frederik. The sailing fanatic has timed the visit to skipper the Danish entry in the Farr 40 world yachting championships, due to begin next month.

Mary is just keeping herself busy on-shore while Frederik sails alongside her former boss at Belle Property, Chris Meehan. She will attend medical research clinics and ladies charity lunches while Frederik sails.

At other events the pair will wave at crowds and shake hands with politicians, fundraisers, prominent Australian Danes and A-list celebrities.

They will be chauffeur-driven with a police escort -- flashing lights and green traffic lights all the way -- and taxpayers will foot the bill for the royal couple's luxury accommodation, security and other travel expenses.

At one event in Sydney, 100 social-climbing couples are paying $3000 per couple to attend an intimate evening at one of the city's most glamorous harbourside homes.

Ladies must curtsey to Mary, men must bow, but a palace spokeswoman says children who present Mary with posies can do away with formalities.

The hectic tour will be followed by a private holiday visiting friends and family in Tasmania. The Danish media is disappointed, however, that she is not visiting a zoo or tourist sights that would produce those classic Australiana shots.

Since their wedding, Mary has accompanied Frederik on official visits to Greenland and London, and a skiing trip to Switzerland.

Apart from learning the ins and outs of royal etiquette and getting used to the fact her mother-in-law's face is on the back of 10 and 20 kronor coins - she has dutifully upgraded her skiing, sailing and golfing skills - the favourite pastimes of the Danish royals. She has four golf club memberships at the most exclusive courses in Copenhagen, has attended engagements as patron of eight organisations and has had university scholarships set up in her honour.

She's proved a good and successful student, but sometimes the old Mary slips out from behind the facade. When she was named royal patron of the Danish Heart Foundation in January, taking over from her father-in-law Prince Henrik, she was unable to continue with her speech - one of only a handful she has given in Danish. Referring to her mother, Henrietta, who died in November 1997 after a heart operation, she was so overcome that she couldn't remember her words and her notes had to be passed to her.

As a former tutor of Mary, Sydney's Page is proud of the transformation of her graduate, although she says she was hurt that Mary shunned her and forced her to remove her star pupil's testimonial from her website.

Page says Mary always had a "lovely voice", even if it now sounds "more clipped". "She doesn't sound Australian, put it that way," Page says. "I believe that the reason why everyone loves her is because she is very authentic. To fit in you really have to adapt, you have to be very status-conscious, it dictates everything."

In November 2001, Vanda Carson broke the story that Mary Donaldson was the secret Australian girlfriend of Frederik.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Aristocracy

lucys, we don´t know that Danes are not complaining about Mary´s "only" being a fashion model. Remember that this is an English language board-many Danes may be griping on a Danish board!
Even if the mags want her on their cover, she can say "no", can´t she?

Closed Thread