Crown Prince Frederik, Current Events 2: October 2007 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Heir Apparent
Country
United States
Welcome to Crown Prince Frederik's Current Events Part 2 where you can post current news, articles, picture links, and comments about Frederik's activities.

Have a look at the TRF Rules
Yes, you should read them:

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
You can read the old topic, Part 1, here.

Happy posting!

Mandy, Empress, and GT:flowers:
The Danish Moderating Team

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say pretty like Fredreik's overall look today, its a nice suit & tie

Denmarks Crown Prince Frederik at his visit to the refugee Center Grib Skov, Monday October 22. 2007. The center is hosting orphan refugee children (ANP)
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

Crown Prince Fredrik is often smile and see out happy!!! He is best royal familys favourite!

I'd say pretty like Fredreik's overall look today, its a nice suit & tie

Denmarks Crown Prince Frederik at his visit to the refugee Center Grib Skov, Monday October 22. 2007. The center is hosting orphan refugee children (ANP)
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

Is this Crownprince Frederik's Maserati we can see on the pictures?
His year of birth as the licence number...

I can't see his eye... Is it okay again or has he still a "black eye"?

No idea about the eye, no clearer pictures nor close-ups:neutral:I think the maserati is his car:)

No idea about the eye, no clearer pictures nor close-ups:neutral:I think the maserati is his car:)

Probably dazzling. Fred seems to have a nack for fine cars. But I can't say I blame him.:D

A bief article & a few pictures of Frederik inside the center on Danish Royal Watchers
The pictures of Fredreik inside the center are really nice, great to see him having some fun with the boys

I think he relates well to children irrespective of their ages.

Stellad

Excuse me for being so frivolous, but...oh! The Crownprince is getting handsomer every day! :wub: Even if I notice some little white hairs in his beatiful head! However, these makes him more interesting as a man. :D

Vanesa.

Hey thats funny, even though its not his car, that is the year her was born.:lol:

Hey thats funny, even though its not his car, that is the year her was born.:lol:

Maybe it is the 68th car of the royal family?! ;)
Isn't the Maserati a twoseater. Drove he alone or has he got a driver?

Probably dazzling. Fred seems to have a nack for fine cars. But I can't say I blame him.:D

They wrote some weeks ago, that he owns 14 cars (and Crownprincess Mary owns also two cars...).

Is there a thread about it?

I love expensive cars and I love the Maserati... ;) They also have at least one Audi...

Has he also a motorbike?

Last edited by a moderator:
opening of the carpenters autumn exhibition - M Glindorf gallery

Not too sure when this event took place, but i suppose today or the past two days, also this was not on the crown prince's calender. anyways, he seemed intrested in what he was looking at, i also like that look when he tries to explain something

opening of the carpenters autumn exhibition - M Glindorf gallery

Not too sure when this event took place, but i suppose today or the past two days, also this was not on the crown prince's calender. anyways, he seemed intrested in what he was looking at, i also like that look when he tries to explain something
I think it was in their calendar :) - must be for 25th October - the Cabinetmakers Autumn Exhibition.

I think it was in their calendar :) - must be for 25th October - the Cabinetmakers Autumn Exhibition.

Yes, the 25th of October was when Frederik attended the Carpenters Exhibition

Hej og velkommen...
When I read the article the first time, I overread the word "Jam". It isn't Led Zeppelin... It is a band called Led Zeppelin Jam... Puh... I really was envious...

What I think about the Royal Jam Session? If he needs it to have fun... I think it is okay.

Last edited:
One more photo from the cover band concert.

It's interesting that Frederik likes Led Zeppelin. My parents are/and were huge fans of the band. As a kid, their music would fill our house, along with Jazz and Classical, and to this day I still love them. Dyer Maker and Since I Been Loving You brings back fond memories.:)

Frederik has good taste in music.

And don't forget Boogie with Stu :wub: - I love that song ....

Am not sure if this has been mentioned here before, but the vocalist in Led Zepplin Jam is Alex Nyborg Madsen; he used to be a radio host at Danish national radio and some years back he invited Frederik into the studio to have a discussion about the music he [Frederik] liked. Frederik came across as a very nice person, very down to earth in that programme - and he and Alex Nyborg Madsen have apparently kept in touch since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom