Crown Prince Frederik, Current Events 2: October 2007 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks nice and tan from Miami! Is the entire family back in Denmark now?

I'm quite sure they are, sgl :)
Here are two more pics from today:

Crown Prince Frederik at the opening of the International Scientific
Congress on Climate Change hosted by The University of Copenhagen
at Bella Center Copenhagen.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I'm quite sure they are, sgl :)
Here are two more pics from today:

Crown Prince Frederik at the opening of the International Scientific
Congress on Climate Change hosted by The University of Copenhagen
at Bella Center Copenhagen.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Looks suntaned :)
Very handsome as always :flowers:

Pics 19.3.2009

Crown Prince Frederik visited the Grondal Center to open the games
for the homeless, Copenhagen, Denmark, on Thurs. March 19, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Crown Prince Frederik visited the Grondal Center to open the games
for the homeless, Copenhagen, Denmark, on Thurs. March 19, 2009

** Pic 1 **

Good grief, I can't believe the suit he's wearing and with that shoe:ohmy:. It's almost as bad as purple thing he used to wear.....thank goodness we haven't seen that suit for a while. Mary must cringe when she sees him leave the palace like that. I know I would if he were my husband.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these pictures! I do like Frederik's style, but a blue velvet suit would be better for an evening function!

Indeed the shoes i do not agree with.
I love the pictures from the Ballet is it!
Very handsome :)
x

Good grief, I can't believe the suit he's wearing and with that shoe:ohmy:.

In that case it is a good thing he is only wearing one shoe. If he had been wearing a pair there would have been even more to dislike ;).

In that case it is a good thing he is only wearing one shoe. If he had been wearing a pair there would have been even more to dislike ;).

Oh my gosh I hadn't thought of it like that:lol: Two of those shoes would have been hideous:eek:

I think its great that Frederik is not skipping his dodis just because hi has hert his ankel. His really a great man.

Nanna
www.kronprinsesse-mary.dk

I have found this homepage with pictures af Marys fashion look it out:

marydk

Today Crown Prince Frederik receives Schleswig Holstein's Prime Minister Peter Carstensen. (No photos at the moment)

Schleswig Holstein is northernmost federal state of Germany. South Schleswign is today a part of Germany, while the northern part belongs to Denmark.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schleswig-Holstein
On July 31 the Crown Prince Couple visited the German Minority in North Schleswig.
See from Post #36
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/frederik-and-marys-current-events-11-may-november-2008-a-17109-2.html

Here is a great info provided fro Jo of Palafine.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=805916&postcount=52

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...nt-events-11-may-november-2008-a-17109-2.html

I didn't realise HRH was off his crutches.
I do hate it when he wears his uniform ;)

It was wonderful of him to come to an event like this, seeing the pictures of the man returning to their families is so emotional.
x

Pics 21.4.2009

Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark watching a tennis match
on his daugher's 2nd birthday, Copenhagen, April 21 , 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Good grief, I can't believe the suit he's wearing and with that shoe:ohmy:. It's almost as bad as purple thing he used to wear.....thank goodness we haven't seen that suit for a while. Mary must cringe when she sees him leave the palace like that. I know I would if he were my husband.
Good thing he isn't married to either of my sisters . . . . . . they would both have been singing "Halleluhia" as they binned them, shoes and suit both. Actually the B-I-L's have been known to bin dive on occasion. :whistling:

I think he looks smashing! A living, breathing, walking testament that love is patient, love is kind and love let's the other half wear what he wants as she smiles at him whilst whispering her mantra of love . . . . I will not cringe! I will not cringe! :D

Good thing he isn't married to either of my sisters . . . . . . they would both have been singing "Halleluhia" as they binned them, shoes and suit both. Actually the B-I-L's have been known to bin dive on occasion. :whistling:

I think he looks smashing! A living, breathing, walking testament that love is patient, love is kind and love let's the other half wear what he wants as she smiles at him whilst whispering her mantra of love . . . . I will not cringe! I will not cringe! :D

I tell you MARG, we are sisters in arms. Freddie has a lot to learn about fashion. About men with money, men with beautiful and fashionable wives, men who have all the Carson Kessley's at their feet and should take their fashion tips to heart. Freddie, please, listen to Mary, listen to Isabella, listen to me, listen to your mother (and I say that with my heart in my hand), in the name of all that is good, invest in some fashion tips.
I feel better now that I have vented :mellow:

Bella Center hasn't Mary done something there?
Love the name of the Lego owner all K's.
Wonderful event thank you Paty.
x

This seems like a really fun event for the children. It was interesting to read about the science experiments they did with the marshmallows and coffee creamer. Does Frederik plan to attend any more of the events that are associated with this conference? It sounds like fun, and I wonder if the organizers plan to make this an annual event. It would be lovely to see Christian and Isabella involved in something like this when they get older.

I hadn't thought of that sgl, it would be wonderful to see Isabella and Chrisitan at an event like this, a family enagagment. I hope he does do more events like this, makes him seem much more natural to me. :flowers:
x

Pics 11.5.2009

Crown Prince Frederik visited the "Helse school" in Svendborg.
The Svendborg municipality was last year awarded the Sports
municipality of the Year and Crown Prince Frederik was showed
the activities the School has to improve the health of the children.
Denmark, May 11, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom