Crown Prince Frederik, Current Events 1: November 2002 - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that man so bussy. Already the day after his little daughters babtism he is traveling to Norway to be there at 11 in the morning so he can sail.
I recall he said he didnt want nannies to bring his children up, but as I see it they do that because he is runing around to this and that all the time.

betina said:
Why is that man so bussy. Already the day after his little daughters babtism he is traveling to Norway to be there at 11 in the morning so he can sail.
I recall he said he didnt want nannies to bring his children up, but as I see it they do that because he is runing around to this and that all the time.

What a fickle bunch we are. Not so long ago poor Fred was being knocked for apparently doing nothing, now it seems, while his wife is enjoying some time off to be with the children and he is working like any normal man, he is being knocked for apparently neglecting his home duties and working too much. :ohmy: Give the poor Crown Prince a break. :flowers:

Regarding Frederik's going to Norway to sail on July 2nd, I believe sailing will assume even more importance as the summer approaches. This is the year Denmark hosts the Farr40 races, and all concerned will want Denmark to make a good showing. I think he will curtail the usual vacations in favor of practice and I bet it will be with Mary's approval. From what I've read, she supports Frederik's passion for sailing and competing.

For the latest photos of Frederik and the rest of the royal families of Europe celebrating Queen Sonja's birthday, please click here.

So far there has been a black tie and gowns evening with loads of fantastic photos. Click on the link above to see what you are missing.

:flowers:

HRH CROWN PRINCE OF DENMARK TO ATTEND FINAL

When 500 players from 48 nations unite in Copenhagen for the 5th Homeless World Cup this summer, HRH the Crown Prince of Denmark will be watching. The Crown Prince of Demark will attend the Homeless World Cup final on Saturday 4 August for a 5.00pm kick off.
HRH Crown Prince of Denmark to attend Final - Homeless World Cup

:)

Obviously we are forgetting that Mary is at home with the lil ones. I completely agree with that crisscross1 said. Fred was bashed for nothing doing anything and now he's doing something and is being bashed for not being at home. Truely fickle, we all are. ;)

Not worrying about Fred being away, or Mary being at home (althoug she did go to visit her friends on the beach and left the newborn Isabella with the nanny which I find interesting)..because that is just part of their lives and duties..I am just surprised that here were Mary and Fred saying they didn't want nannies yet they now have three nannies for their two children. Even when Mary is on maternity leave..hmmm.

Not worrying about Fred being away, or Mary being at home (althoug she did go to visit her friends on the beach and left the newborn Isabella with the nanny which I find interesting)..because that is just part of their lives and duties..I am just surprised that here were Mary and Fred saying they didn't want nannies yet they now have three nannies for their two children. Even when Mary is on maternity leave..hmmm.

they never said they didn't want any nanny's, they said they didn't want their children to be raised by nanny's. There is a big difference. Is Mary not allowed to do things with friends? I understand that Isabella is a newborn, but Mary is allowed to have to herself or to just hang out with friends or even just Christian. Think of what an adjustment this must be for Christian. For a time he was an only child and now he has a little sister.

They never said that they won't use any nanny.. And what they have 2 official nannies one for Christian (Mette Hansen) and one for Isabella (Ann-Alicia).. And Mia is the substitute when neither of both can work..
For me Mary & Frederik are very on hand parents they are usually seen walking and playing with their kids, for example at Isabella's christening the people of Fredensborg said that Mary takes Charistian almost everyday in bicycle to his nursery...

they never said they didn't want any nanny's, they said they didn't want their children to be raised by nanny's. There is a big difference. Is Mary not allowed to do things with friends? I understand that Isabella is a newborn, but Mary is allowed to have to herself or to just hang out with friends or even just Christian. Think of what an adjustment this must be for Christian. For a time he was an only child and now he has a little sister.

Exactly. She doesn't have to be with her children 24 hours a day. People use babysitters/nannies/relatives to watch their children when they want a little time to themselves. Whether it is to go to the store, hang out with friends, run errands, etc. You can't judge a person based on a pic. That is one moment out of a whole day, week, month, etc. There are many more pics of her with her children than without. If every picture of her kids was with the nanny then I would call her parenting into question.

ENOUGH OF THE NANNY DISCUSSION.

THIS TOPIC IS RESERVED FOR CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK'S CURRENT EVENTS. IF YOU DESPERATELY FEEL THE NEED TO CONTINUE THE RE-HASHED NANNY ISSUE, AGAIN, PLEASE DO SO VIA PM.

:hotwater:

The Prince is every day more handsome!!!! :wub: But what makes me curioser and curiouser is that fact that he seems to be younger every day...A pact with the devil? :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

The Prince is every day more handsome!!!! :wub: But what makes me curioser and curiouser is that fact that he seems to be younger every day...A pact with the devil? :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

Probably, as you know "The devil wears Prada". :lol:

I allways thought CP Frederik was searching for the perfect wife for him and not the perfect princess for Denmark. Seems to me he found the perfect wife for himself and quite a good princess for Denmark too. We'll see if time is teaching me otherwise.

Or simply a happy, relaxed family life with the wife he loves and who gives him stability?

he loves his wife and he is a happy man now.
billie-jo

Thanks Madeleine for the lovely pictures. Frederik looks good today. He usually doesnt look too happy when he is at solo events

There is a picture of him holding his nose and blowing through what looks like a black straw. What is he doing?

Mikhail Saakashvili, Georgian President (R) is received in audience by Danish Crown Prince Frederik (L) at Amalienborg Palace, Copenhagen Wednesday Oct.10, 2007. Saakashvili is in Denmark for a two days visit.

ANP Beeldbank

Mikhail Saakashvili, Georgian President (R) is received in audience by Danish Crown Prince Frederik (L) at Amalienborg Palace, Copenhagen Wednesday Oct.10, 2007. Saakashvili is in Denmark for a two days visit.

ANP Beeldbank

Thanks for posting. The picture looks like a wax sculpture:ROFLMAO:

Thanks JessRulz, two events for Fred in one day, wow! pictures from event 2 were quite nice

Thanks JessRulz, two events for Fred in one day, wow! pictures from event 2 were quite nice

You're welcome dazzling, I loved the pictures from the school event. Fred looked to be having so much fun - especially with the gong and giant soccer ball :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom