Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 7: Nov. 2007-Nov. 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Olympic pictures: all girls around her looked prettier than Mary, but she is well known and in the center of the picture, that is the difference...;)

A few off-topics and empty posts have been removed. No taunting allowed. Thanks!

Mandy

Hey,
I know the visit to the German minority is over already, but I wondered if there is any video thats captured when Fred spoke in German?:flowers:

I have moved quite a few posts on Mary's fashion to the Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 3 thread

Thank you !

Mary and Frederik Offical vist in Bulgaria sept 15 to 17
all the best Mitchell

I just saw a show on VH1 called "The Fabulous Life of Real Life Cinderellas". It profiled women from humble backgrounds who married royalty and celebrities. There was a feature on CP Mary. It showed her homes, vacation spots and some of the footage from her wedding. It was very nice.

I will never forget Frederick waiting for his bride crying at the altar and Mary coming into the Church so happy and at ease as if she owned the place. It was a very romantic wedding.......

Mary and Frederik Offical vist in Bulgaria sept 15 to 17
all the best Mitchell

Yes, it's an official visit which shall provide a great many photo's, so something to yet again look forward to on the Danish front.

From D.K.H Kronprinsparret...

Officielt besøg i Bulgarien
Mandag 15. september 2008 - Onsdag 17. september 2008
Kronprinsparret aflægger officielt besøg i Bulgarien i dagene 15.-17. september.

Well, I guess the photos from Bulgaria will not differ that much from all the other photographs that have been shown here. There might be a slight difference in clothes & hairstyle...;)
I will be much more interested in the purpose of this visit, but I might be alone with this interest...

Well, I guess the photos from Bulgaria will not differ that much from all the other photographs that have been shown here. There might be a slight difference in clothes & hairstyle...;)...

.... and perhaps brand of nappies bought......:whistling:

Well, that'll be a nice charity idea:flowers:: support the local Bulgarian nappy industry!

Not a chance. I love official visits more than private ones.

Me too. Aside from privacy issues, there are other things such as seeing a CP couple interact with people from another country and learn about it. They tend to wear nice formal clothes, and there's normally a dinner so it pleases the fashionesta in me too!

What is the purpose of their visit to Bulgaria? Are there any strong bonds between the two countries?

i love it too, becasue i love to see the fashion, wish i could have one visit like that just for the sake to dress up!

:previous:

Like most official visits, the purpose is to strengthen the national ties between the two counties (in this case, Denmark and Bulgaria). There recently was a state visit from Bulgaria to Denmark (in 2006), so I'd say the bond between the two countries is quite good.

Frederik and Mary were invited to Bulgaria by the Bulgarian President (Georgi Parvanov). They are scheduled to meet with various top politicans (President, the Prime Minister, National Assembly Chairman) during their three-day trip. Brief info regarding the trip here

she looks beautiful!!! I love her dress!!

Hope we'll have some pics!

My favorite dress

:flowers:I can't belive she wore this dress again, this is a recycle one and I wish she could recycle it more and more, this is my favorite dress, very actual, very stylish, love it really, the colours are beautifulk and also the pattern.

Not since London '04' have we seen this dress, and doesn't she look smashing. Better than the first time she wore it, imo.

Her hair is styled very nicely too.

She certainly makes an extremely beautiful princess. It would be such a waste not to recycle expensive outfits and this one is very flattering so I hope she wears it many more times.

I thinks she is very beautiful but I prefer her face more natural without so much make-up 'cause she doesn't need

they're such a great couple!!!!

Yes!! :D She wore the gorgeous Hugo Boss dress again!

Beautiful dress, she looks very nice. A little heavy on the make-up but it could be the lighting. Nice.

Well Wisher

Hi everyone. I am new to the Royal Forums but have been enjoying catching up with the pictures and comments on the royal couple. I have noticed from previous pictures that Mary does recycle her clothes from many years before including some that she wore when she was pregnant.

Not since London '04' have we seen this dress, and doesn't she look smashing. Better than the first time she wore it, imo.

Her hair is styled very nicely too.

I guess I have to disagree. 4 years ago she looked like a fresh young girl ... not anymore. Mary is aging fast and she's wearing a lot of makeup. I have given up on the idea that Fred might be wearing a fitting suit one day ... it's not meant to be I guess. Looks like he started colouring his hair or have the grey areas disappeared during the holiday?

I personally like the dress very much and for all who want to see the difference between Sept 2008 and Sept 2004 here we go:

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom