Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 7: Nov. 2007-Nov. 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the couple do more events together becasue its lovely seeing them. Mary looked lovely so did Frederik.

On more serieshere. (some of the images are combined with the Euro WHO event in Slovenia, but whatever.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that blue dress as well! :flowers:
That shade of blue looks great on her. Really elegant.

Nice to see Mary and Frederik having a shared engagement (that doesn't deal with sailing ;)) again!

Nice to see Mary and Frederik having a shared engagement (that doesn't deal with sailing ;)) again!

I think I understand how you feel HM, however, Mary has many engagements to fulfill in regards to her many patronages and, being a big girl, she doesn't need anyone to hold her hand while attending to them. ;)

I think I understand how you feel HM, however, Mary has many engagements to fulfill in regards to her many patronages and, being a big girl, she doesn't need anyone to hold her hand while attending to them. ;)
Yes, sure Mary is a big girl ;) and she really does a great job for the Royal House (she seems to the far most working member in the Family right now), but it's nice to them together, as Crown Princely Couple, from time to time. :rolleyes: ;)

I agree, I enjoy seeing them together. I'm pleased that CP Mary does the majority of her work alone, but is good to see her alongside her husband at certain events.

I love the blouse! beautiful!

The bloe is beautiful. She looks so thin!

OOPS! I can't spell tonight! Her blouse is beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
The blouse is nice but the pants are hideous!
I don't get why royal women wear advanced pregnancy outfits when they are not pregnant (yet) or heavily pregnant.

I cannot see the blouse very clear but it looks beautiful!!!! White pants can make a women looks really thing if she is really thin and other side very big if she is fat!!!!! Princess Mary to me is now very thin but she looks pretty good to me!!

She looks amazing...I just love the whole thing even thiugh we have seen all those pieces before the darker lipstick is something she does not do a lot and it certainly looks good here.

This outfit is perfect, just perfect. I love the color and style of the dress and the shoes are to die for!!!!

Mary looks astoundingly well, she radiates happiness and good health. Obviously looks after herself and the fashion is the icing on the cake!

I love her dress. Was this concert the night before the wedding of Joachim and Marie? This couple seems to have one of the busiest schedules I have ever seen.

I love her dress. Was this concert the night before the wedding of Joachim and Marie? This couple seems to have one of the busiest schedules I have ever seen.

No, it was earlier in the month sgl - the concert you mention was cancelled

On May 19 Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark attended concert in the Glyptotek ...

Private visit by the Crown Prince couple to a Danish company attended a lunch in Ormstrup
Article but not in English and a small picture

they seem to have been on a break from official duties since the wedding which happens to coincide with Frederick's'elaborate brithday celebrations :rolleyes:

As far as I know the day after the wedding Frederik and Mary hosted a reception for the European Round Table.

Ive moved a few post's of Prince Frederik & Princess Mary attending the The Royal Guardsmen's 350 Anniversary (27-30 June 2008 ) since its a family event, thread can be found here

6 July 2008 the Crown Prince Couple attended the national championship in swimming, Gladsaxe. A city just outside Copenhagen

Article (not in English) Pic 1 -- Pic 2

and much better quality pictures by polfoto.dk
Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3

Last edited:
Great photos! Does anyone know what the article said? It seems as though they must be sports fans (first Wimbledon, now this). It is nice to see that they attend a variety of events.

It says that many were surprised to see Mary and Frederik at the swim meet. The couple turned up at the last finale and that the couple attended the presentation of the nine Danish Olympic participants. The presence of the royal couple generated wild enthusiasm among the swimmers, spectators and officials.

The article goes on to thank a bunch of people and give their congrats.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom