Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 7: Nov. 2007-Nov. 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like Mary´s outfit!!! It´s true all people seemed very bored....

Well, I can´t see what is wrong in showing some of your true feelings, royals aren´t robots. And especially as in this case the two players weren´t there there for the couple (unlike a speech at some foundation for example). Mind you, I can´t see any particular boredom with Mary, the entire group seems rather distracted, maybe the pictures were taken during a pauze?

Anyway, why were McEnroe and Bjorn playing against each other? For a charity or to give themselves some extra pocketmoney ;)?

Last edited:
I agree with that, Mary is always a good sportswoman. She looked a little off during those pictures. Glad to see them together and well.

I dont expect royals to have smile son tehir face's 24/7 or show their feelings in public. Mary in some pictures did look bored but in others she seemed to be having alovely time.

The picture posted on the royals blog show no sign of bordem. Moving on, theyve also posted a lovely pictyure of Fred reading an mms message while Mary is trying to get a peek at it. Very cute !

it's quite impressive how everyone in they picture seem to be relaxed even though the princes are sat next to them!

i find it surprising. in other monachies, the prines would sit in special places for the VIPs, with the authorities or so on. it seems like frederik and mary just chose a random place to seat though?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that in Scandinavia and Denmark people took their royal family as one of them and don't get nervous and so on when they see some royals among ordinary people (like here). For me personally likes royals who know how to balance between royalty and ordinary life. Very beautiful and lovely pictures (especially the one where Fr&M are reading mobile message).

This was also a tennis match. People usually look serious and slightly bored when they are watching the match.

Well, wouldn´t it be more logival that the people seated next to them are their friends? Maybe they went to watch the match with a group? I mean, usually you won´t sit next to another couple when there are plenty of other seats available in the cinema and such, so why would they do that here?

Well, wouldn´t it be more logical that the people seated next to them are their friends? Maybe they went to watch the match with a group? I mean, usually you won´t sit next to another couple when there are plenty of other seats available in the cinema and such, so why would they do that here?

that's what I also thought espcially because of the man set beside Mary had a talk with her at one of the posted picture and with Fredrick at another picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's what I also thought espcially because of the man set beside Mary had a talk with her at one of the posted picture and with Fredrick at another picture.
I wonder whether the man you mention might be one of Isabella's sponsors - Christian Buchwald - the one to the right in this picture - next to princess Alexia - D.K.H. Kronprinsparret - Prinsessedåb?
The dairk-haired woman on the other side of Frederik and Mary is a former model and as far as I recall from the christening married to this sponsor

Danish Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary leave the famous Ida Davidsen restaurant in Copenhagen on November 16th, 2007. The owner of the restaurant is the mother of Prince Joachim's friend Oscar Siesby.

Mary 1
Mary 2
Mary 3
Mary & Fred 1

(Picture Desk)

....Do you know if this is a resturant the couple usually go for?

I don't know whether they go there a lot, but considering they know the owner they possibly might lunch there occassionally/on a regular basis

I would love to see what Mary is wearing because I love to see her in casual clothes! I think she looks really nice in casual and jeans

It's so knice to see Mary smiling to paparazzies though I'm sure she doesn't like them:) But it's the fact that there maybe photographers around and it's good to see that Mary try to be over them.

27-11-2007 Amalienborg Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, with Prince Christian, at a Reception in Riddersalen at Frederik VIIIs Palae, Amalienborg Palace, for the workmen of the restoration project.

PPE Agency

Good to see Christian again! He miss school today!I think Mary and Frederik will miss Fredensborg because they where so near the nature, those gardens, those parks where they could walk with Ziggy and Christian whihout stress. I think they will miss those days when they go to Amalienborg definetly!

Does Christian go to school every day in the week already? As you will use say they will miss Fredensborg etc. does that mean that the family will use Amalienborg as their main residence once it has been restaured? So the Chansellors house of Fredensborg just as a retreat to escape city life every now and than?

Hmmm... so Frederik had some beer but not Mary. Hmmm....

Nice pictures BTW. But I would love to see Isabella again!

This reception was out-agenda?

Does Christian go to school every day in the week already? As you will use say they will miss Fredensborg etc. does that mean that the family will use Amalienborg as their main residence once it has been restaured? So the Chansellors house of Fredensborg just as a retreat to escape city life every now and than?

To my knowledge, Christian doesn't attend nursery school every day of the week. I believe he only goes two or three days a week (that's what was said when he started)

Thanks for the pictures. Its always good to see Fred & Mary out with Chrsitian and/or isabella. Fred having a beer(maybe?) looks like he is having a good time. Christian with Mary looks adorable with Mary & seems he is a social boy.

adorable pics, indeed! how come they were in amalienborg? was it to supervise the construction? the event doesn't seem to be an official one and is not in the official agenda, so i thought it was more of a private thing.

adorable pics, indeed! how come they were in amalienborg? was it to supervise the construction? the event doesn't seem to be an official one and is not in the official agenda, so i thought it was more of a private thing.
It seems to be an informal gathering to celebrate that the workmen have more or less finished the restoration and other work on the palace.:)

Does anyone know when they are supposed to move in? Do you think they will change nursery school now to one closer to Amalienborg? Fredensborg isn't very far from Copenhagen if you go by car, is it?
I really liked to see the pictures of Frederik taking Christian to nursery school by bike, with Ziggy running along with them, and it must have been a perfect opportunity to spend som quality father-and-son-time together, just the two of them. I hope the move doesn't put an end to that, and that Frederik drives Christian himself if they should choose to go by car instead.

I'm guessing that prince Joachim and princess Benedikte also have residences in Copenhagen, do they also have apartments at Amalienborg or do they live somewhere else?

New series of photos of Christian, Mary, Frederik, and Carina from the royal hunt at Fredensborg. Click here to view.

New series of photos of Christian, Mary, Frederik, and Carina from the royal hunt at Fredensborg. Click here to view.

Oo, what's Carina done to her hand (pic 1?) It looks like it must have hurt! Christian is adorable as always :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom