Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: January-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the weekend (?), Frederik and Mary attended the joint 40th birthday party of Peter Heering and Ulrik Trolle. The party had a "blue" theme - hence the blue carpet, blue clothes

Mary & Fred :flowers:

(Billed Bladet)

--

And the video of M&F with Christian is great, thanks for that!

Maybe F & M was agreed that they were filmed once because then the paparazzies would leave them alone :ermm:. Otherwise every walk what they are doing wold be on TV. I don't believe that paparazzies are in the park all days and follow them - I believe there are some privacy rules. And also I'm quite sure that locals are get used with their famous neighbours in castle.
But of course it was nice to see them walking in beautiful park.

...and I think that Mary ussualy drives Christian to daycare on bike and we haven't seen any pictures of that so we can suppose they ahve some public privacy at all!

Thanks for posting the video.
I dont think they knew the paparazzies were around, or if they did they didnt seem to bothered about that. Ziggy the dog, full of energy. a nicevideo of the couple walking through the gardens of the palace & which litle Christian who obviously didnt know his father was let him go at times:lol:

I agree to dazzling, I believe they were mostly watching Ziggy.

Is it me, or they were walking too fast?

The Crown Prince couple with their two kids are vacationing in Croatia this week. Click here , here , and here (to see bigger photos from my favorite blog) of the royal couple.
*Thanks to Gaby S for finding the first link.

Wow...the starting price is about $96,000 USD. I guess Fred needs a vacation after the baptism and all that sailing.

I do not like all that leather furniture, nor the dinning room, too businesslike (perhaps it is big business who charter the ship usually, not private families) only the cabins and bathrooms are ok

Wow...the starting price is about $96,000 USD. I guess Fred needs a vacation after the baptism and all that sailing.

Where does pictures where taken? I cannot read Dutch!!
Mary looks great!And finnaly good weather!

Mary looks good, Christian is growing up fast, and I'm glad the weather was nice for them. Mary had a pacifier in her hand, was it for Christian or Isabella?

$96,000.USD for only a weeks vacation. Must be a dream for the Nanny and PET Officers, and who else came along for the ride.

Oh god what a yatch ! :eek:
I soo wish I was them right now.

In the website of Her og Nu there is a small article and picture of Frederik, Christian and Mary in the beach the same day Mary was with Malu Skeel and the beach
HER&NU :: Forside

In any boat a child should wear a Safety Vest, regardless who is holding the child.

HI,
I m a big fan of crown princess mary and her familly and I m from Croatia and so glad that they choose Dubrovnik for their holliday!"
They will have a great time,we hav ethe best beches.......
Maybe i ll see them,....

Yes, Mary looks amazing in red....She have great taste i clothes:)

Have you notice how peculiar are Mary shoes http://royals.web-log.nl/photos/uncategorized/holidays.jpg ? I really love them? Mary looks wonderful in red, she shouyld were it more often it looks great with her dark hair!
Hope little Christian is wearing sun protector because he has a very light skin !

I was going to comment on the same! Lovely shoes, stripped and colourful. I also loooove the pom-poms (the little balls)! Which brand are they? Maybe bought in Croatia?

Last edited:
I was going to comment on the same! Lovely shoes, stripped and colourful. I also loooove the pom-poms (the little balls)! Which brand are they? Maybe bought in Croatia?

I love the shoes too, maybe they are one of the "20" pairs she bought right before the baptism (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

14 of August you can see in ZDF.de website or in tv, the programm about them.

I don't think they should make a huge deal of it. It looks like Mary has a good hold of him.

I don't think they should make a huge deal of it. It looks like Mary has a good hold of him.

Absolutely not, I'm sure that the little prince has access to a swimming pool and is probably a very proficient swimmer. In Australia babies are being taught to swim from a very young age, just months old. I'm sure that CP Mary is the kind of mum who would ensure that Prince Christian is safe at all times and would have a firm grip on him. JMO :flowers:

Very true! I can't believe Christian was not wearing a safety vast... :eek:

Me neither I thought you were suppose to put all young children in life jackets when on the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom