Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: January-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be you need to be Aussie to pick up on it.

I've been an Aussie all my life and I don't get the same feelings from the comments made. All I know is they post some amazing pictures and I love checking their site every day for regular updates on the DRF.
Perhaps you could send her a message and ask. :flowers:

I've been an Aussie all my life and I don't get the same feelings from the comments made. All I know is they post some amazing pictures and I love checking their site every day for regular updates on the DRF.
Perhaps you could send her a message and ask. :flowers:

I did weeks ago, never got an answer. At the moment I am looking for something I read about these two a few months ago, will post if I can find it again.
Yes I also like their pictures too, thats why I have been logging into their site, I think by tomorrow if all is well we will have the latest pics up on their boad.:neutral:

Yes, you guessed correctly, it is just my opinion; thanks for your reply! and therefore cannot be 'imparting false information' as you infer; if a person represents a cause, then IMO they should be exemplary in support of its criteria - on and off 'duty'.
Well, you don't seem to know much about the cause but you keep saying that Mary isn't exemplary in support of its criterias. Or perhaps you know the facts but you are ignoring them in order to say something negative about Mary?

That is "imparting false information" IMO.
In case you are able to proof you were standing right next to Mary in Croatia between 12am and 3pm and saw with your own eyes that she did not use sunlotion and a hat to protect her son from the mid-day sun I am willing to change my opinion of course.:D

Lovely photos! … a happy family. I cannot stop to imagine... in some years Christian and Leonor together!:wub:
You're such a little matchmaker, lol. They would be quite a pair, but I'm afraid where would that leave their respective countries? Now, with Sofia things would be far less complicated, but equally beautiful! :wub:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just a preemptive warning to keep this civil. If you insist on having personal conversations then please do so via PM and not on the open board where all of the other posters have to suffer with you!

Thanks

Empress

How lovely they are, what a nice family, and so good looking !

When do they get back to work? I want to see Mary out and about again.

I am new to the forum and was wondering about Ziggy. Was he Mary's dog before she married? I love all the pictures, and all the knowledge you all have of the royals.

Welcome to the forums, Dee.:flowers:

Ziggy was purchased sometime after Frederik and Mary were married. I believe it was at least five months to a year after their May 14, 2004 wedding, but I could be wrong.

If anyone knows exactly when Ziggy came into the family, please let us know.

:)

I am new to the forum and was wondering about Ziggy. Was he Mary's dog before she married? I love all the pictures, and all the knowledge you all have of the royals.

Welcome to the forums!

If I remember correctly, Ziggy was a wedding present, I can't remember from who though.

Thank you so much! I am loving reading all the threads. I am so far behind I do not know if I will ever catch up. They are such a lovely family, and look so happy together.

Welcome to the forums!

If I remember correctly, Ziggy was a wedding present, I can't remember from who though.

Ziggy was a gift from the Dansk Kennel Klub back in early 2005.

Here is one of the first pictures of Ziggy, form Billed Bladet, along with Mary and Helle walking in the park.

How cute. What a wonderful gift. Thank you so much for the answers and the picture.

Regarding the Croatia yacht trip, could the little blond girl in her father's arms on the launch be India, the daughter of PFrederik's naval friend?

Here is a short article from Billed Bladet about the Crown Prince couple and friends recent holiday in Croatia.

The article notes that the vacation was nothing but pure luxury for the family aboard the Seagull II (built in 1952). Not only enjoyed by Frederik, Mary and the kids, but for their dearest friends as well.

Besides the token amenities aboard the 54 meter yacht, there was also a jacuzzi, diving gear, and several jet-skis for the guests to enjoy. "However the expenses is something the couple did not have to worry about" according to Billed Bladet sources. The week long vacation was free for the couple since the owner of Fraser Yachts WorldWide is a friend of the couple. "Mary, Frederik, and friends only paid for food and drinks, discloses Fraser Yachts Worldwide, guy Jacobsen.

In all it was a relaxing vacation for all and well deserved.

If you would like to read the article and see the photo that accompanied it, please click the link above.

:)

I'm a little confused! Are they back now? And when were the pics from the Skagen beach taken? Sorry if I've missed a post or two about this, I have been trying to keep up but yesterday when the pics of Skagen were posted I got a little confused as to whether or not they were back now or if those were taken sometime before.

They were in Skagen (a couple of days) prior to their Croatian cruise, Aurora.

On July 9, they were visting their friends, Malou and Jorgen, at their beachhouse in North Jutland. Frederik joined Mary, the kids and their friends sometime later. Prior to joining them, Frederik was training for the 2007 Skagen Regatta, according to [URL="http://www.seoghoer.dk/Nyheder/Royalt/mary%20vesterhav.aspx"]Se og Hor.[/URL]

Hope that clears things up a bit.:)

They were in Skagen (a couple of days) prior to their Croatian cruise, Aurora.

On July 9, they were visting their friends, Malou and Jorgen, at their beachhouse in North Jutland. Frederik joined Mary, the kids and their friends sometime later. Prior to joining them, Frederik was training Skagen 2007 Regatta, according to [URL="http://www.seoghoer.dk/Nyheder/Royalt/mary%20vesterhav.aspx"]Se og Hor[/URL]

Hope that clears things up a bit.:)

Okay, thanks. I figured that was it, but I wanted to ask anyways.

I know I'm going to get bombarded with comments and remarks after I ask this....but here goes: When is the family photo shoot done in France?
Mid-summer? When will Mary be back to work? After their summer vacation?

I know I'm going to get bombarded with comments and remarks after I ask this....but here goes: When is the family photo shoot done in France?
Mid-summer? When will Mary be back to work? After their summer vacation?
According to Kongehuset - Aktuelt - Kalender, there will be a photo shoot in France on 7 August.
I haven't seen any plans for Mary's return to work; perhaps sometimes in August; right now there isn't much going on in Denmark with everyone on summer holidays.

Hello UserDane!
Thanks for answering my question!
I can't wait to see Christian and little Isabella in their summer attire for this photoshoot. August 7? Not to far off.

According to Kongehuset - Aktuelt - Kalender, there will be a photo shoot in France on 7 August.
I haven't seen any plans for Mary's return to work; perhaps sometimes in August; right now there isn't much going on in Denmark with everyone on summer holidays.

But isn't that just for Margrethe & Henrik? :ermm: I thought they were the only ones who did a press conference at the Chateau in France - the family photo session (with Margrethe, Benedikte, Anne-Marie and families) is held at Gråsten Palace during the summer

ETA: the calender also says "04/08 07 - Fotografering på Gråsten Slot kl. 11.30." I'd assume that would be the photo session at Gråsten Palace !! :flowers:

Last edited:
But isn't that just for Margrethe & Henrik? :ermm: I thought they were the only ones who did a press conference at the Chateau in France - the family photo session (with Margrethe, Benedikte, Anne-Marie and families) is held at Gråsten Palace during the summer

ETA: the calender also says "04/08 07 - Fotografering på Gråsten Slot kl. 11.30." I'd assume that would be the photo session at Gråsten Palace !! :flowers:
You are right JessRulz - it is usually only for the queen and Prince Henrik - and then Frederik is regent at home.
yes, the session on 4 August is a photo session at Gråsten Slot; it was lovely last year with lots of cousins visiting like in the good old days of queen Ingrid. Hope it will be the same this year.
Am not sure if Frederik will be in the photo session though; think there is an event in Copenhagen on 4 August - soccer world championship for homeless people - which he will attend.

It's unfortunate that many had to ask when the Crown Prince couple's upcoming engagements will be -- when and where -- when there is an official DRF translated calender posted every month with constant updates here.

Perhaps today I will make a seperate translated calender of events, for every month, specifically for the Crown Prince couple and sticky it on top of this sub-forum.

For those who still don't know, Mary may attend the CIFF events, held on August 9-12. She will also be in NYC this [URL="http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k69/KateGT/blahblah2B08.jpg"]season[/URL]* for S/S 2008 Fashion Week to support the Malene Birger's first NYFW collection. Prior to that the Crown Prince couple will be in NYC to promote Danish Exports from Sept 17-21.

Regarding immediate engagements for the couple, Mary is cleared, except for the CIFF, for the month of August. Frederik is regent from the 6-31 and has limited events this month.

As I previously noted, I'll make a seperate calender so members won't be confused as to what is going on with the couple's engagements.

*This is an early schedule that I have, and those listed will be the designers showing at the Bryant Park tents. Not all designers show at BP including MB. When an updated schedule is released I'll post it.

Frederik is regent from the 6-31 and has limited events this month.
[/SIZE]

I hope no one gets mad at me--I'm new here. But doesn't Frederik always have limited events? He seems like a nice chap, but doesn't appear to be the hardest working of fellows. But pleasant seeming.

I hope no one gets mad at me--I'm new here. But doesn't Frederik always have limited events? He seems like a nice chap, but doesn't appear to be the hardest working of fellows. But pleasant seeming.

Somebody will probably get mad at me too, but I guess Fred does a lot of sailing, and its seems like that is considered an official duty.

Last edited:
How exciting that they are going to NY in Sept, I hope they travel with the Christian and Isabella!!!

Welcome to the forums, Soriagirl.:)

Don't worry it's an honest question that has a simple answer. During the month of August it tends to be very slow regarding the DRF engagements. It's a big holiday month so it makes sense for his calender (as well as the rest of the family) to be very light than say in October.

Am not sure if Frederik will be in the photo session though; think there is an event in Copenhagen on 4 August - soccer world championship for homeless people - which he will attend.

Frederik will probably attend both - the photo session is at 11:30, while the soccer event is at 16:50 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom