Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: January-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, it's great we get to see the family so soon :flowers:

Next time we see her, the princess, will probably not be before 1st of July, so let's enjoy the pics we'll get this Saturday :D

RachelD said:
Will this be a balcony scene?

No i think not...ther is only a balcony scen when Queen Margrethe is having birthday and perhaps when CP Frederik is turning 40.

H.M. Margrethe said:
No i think not...there is only a balcony scene when Queen Margrethe is having birthday and perhaps when CP Frederik is turning 40.

And at christenings, right ? But the balcony scene was cancelled last time because of the lousy weather..

Great news! I didn't expect to see them so soon. But I am not complaining!

MissSaga said:
And at christenings, right ? But the balcony scene was cancelled last time because of the lousy weather..

No not at christenings why did you think that ?

H.M. Margrethe said:
No not at christenings why did you think that ?

I just remember people saying that the TV reporters at the christening had said that the balcony appereance had been cancelled because of the snow. But you probably know more than I about this .. :)

Spelled Dannebrog. Never mind and sorry i am a little manic by spelling words of flags and so correct.
Sorry H.M Margrethe hope you bear with me

Aww I am really looking forward to seeing the little princess again. And Christian of course! Still I wasn't expecting them to bring her out so soon for an official event:flowers:

H.M. Margrethe said:
No i think not...ther is only a balcony scen when Queen Margrethe is having birthday and perhaps when CP Frederik is turning 40.

Frederik will turn 39 on May 26.

You can read more about the 75th Anniversary of the Royal Yacht Dannebrog celebrations http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/here on the Current Danish Royal Calender. The celebrations begin at 12:45pm on Saturday. So stay tuned for videos and photos of this upcoming and very busy day.

thank you all for providing us with the information of the upcoming celebration. its a good idea to bring lil princess along also good to see the royal fmaily together with the latest new born. looking forward to this!!

MissSaga said:
I just remember people saying that the TV reporters at the christening had said that the balcony appereance had been cancelled because of the snow. But you probably know more than I about this .. :)

As far as i can remember ther was no snow last year when Christian was having his names...I think that you are thinking of the wedding between Prince Joachim and Countess Alexandra back in 1995 ther was alot of snow.

GlitteringTiaras said:
Frederik will turn 39 on May 26.

You can read more about the 75th Anniversary of the Royal Yacht Dannebrog celebrations here on the Current Danish Royal Calender. The celebrations begin at 12:45pm on Saturday. So stay tuned for videos and photos of this upcoming and very busy day.

Well i did not say that it was this year Frederik is turning 40 ;)

betina said:
Spelled Dannebrog. Never mind and sorry i am a little manic by spelling words of flags and so correct.
Sorry H.M Margrethe hope you bear with me

I am glad to have you around me Betina..I was a bit to fast typing all the words so i totally forgot the letter g in Dannebrog :doh: :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
How wonderful that we will be able to see the whole family! Something to look forward it other than July 1st, which just seems a millions years away!

I hope we can see her little face again! And Christian will be doing his jokes!

I just spotted prince Frederik and princess Mary at the soccer game between Denmark and Sweden at Parken... Frederik seemed happy, Mary was more neutral looking :)

I saw them too on T.V. They looked extremely happy after Denmark's second and third goal.However they were totally sad , expecially Mary , after what happend at the end of the game. :bang:

I wish that I could see the Crown Couple enjoying the game. So...Denmark lost?

kerry said:
I wish that I could see the Crown Couple enjoying the game. So...Denmark lost?
The report at the end of the game was that Denmark was judged by UEFA to be the loser of the game, with 3-0 to Sweden. (Even if the actual score at the time was 3-3). It's a pity that the security was so lax at the game that a spectator had the chance to get onto the pitch to attack the referee.

But Frederik and Mary looked to be enjoying the Danish goals that came before that incident.

norwegianne said:
...It's a pity that the security was so lax at the game that a spectator had the chance to get onto the pitch to attack the referee.

But Frederik and Mary looked to be enjoying the Danish goals that came before that incident.

:ohmy: That's alarming! I'm sure that Frederik and Mary were well guarded. Sorry for the ref.

ap3 said:
where did you see the pictures?
No pictures yet, I watched the game on TV.

Its a shame what happend at the end. A shame for Denmark. Thank god nothing more serious happend

I concur with the look on mary's face as the drama unfolded.Sad and :bang:

im pretty sure the DRW would dig out some pictures for us in a few days. Keep your fingers crossed

Thanks for sharing. They looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Is the guy who went out on the field the man in Aftonbladet picture number 17 in the black pants? It is so annoying when people do that! It happens here in America during NBA Basketball games.

On a happier note, F&M look great and as if they're having a good time. Was the Danish Prime Minister there as well?

So there is only one picture of them in the game?

are the videos of mary and Fred? Could you post the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom