Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: January-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures! Thanks Paty! :flowers: Christian looks so adorable, pity we didn't get to see Isabella. Glad to see that the family can do something so "normal" without being hounded too much by the press

Hi Thanks for the pictures everyone. The family look great, relaxed, aware of the press attention, not hindered by it.

I was just wondering, at outtings such as this one, is it just chance that there are photographers present, or it something along the line of the Paparazzi "stalking" or what?

The pictures are sooo beautiful :wub: :flowers:.
Christian looks shy, but very cute. Mary and Frederik look great. I like the clothes that Mary wears.

An article & a few more new pictures of Frederik & Mary attending Peter Heering and Ulrik Trolle 40th birthdays. Party pictures look hilarioues, especially the the guy who went for the blue wig, relifed the CP couple didnt go for anything crazy
Blue over turning forty...

An article & a few more new pictures of Frederik & Mary attending Peter Heering and Ulrik Trolle 40th birthdays. Party pictures look hilarioues, especially the the guy who went for the blue wig, relifed the CP couple didnt go for anything crazy
Blue over turning forty...

Mary has worn this before, hasn't she, I don't recall when or where. For me it's one of the most awful jackets and I am surprised she recycled it :eek:
It's one of her rare fashion blunders, here we go, but in general the couple look good as usual :)

Mary has worn this before, hasn't she, I don't recall when or where. For me it's one of the most awful jackets and I am surprised she recycled it :eek:
It's one of her rare fashion blunders, here we go, but in general the couple look good as usual :)
Its from the same event:flowers: but with a new article & a few more pictures.

DRW have posted tons of beautiful pictures of Frederik, Mary & Christian at the beach in Skagen with friends - view here
also a few pictures of Frederik & Mary & kids leave Croatia - view here

Thanks Dazzling, but unfortunately DRWs are very late with the news (in fact all the the "wrap up news" they collected.)

All of those photos (new and old) posted have already been reported and can be viewed in the topic Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary Current Events Part 8.

Several other blogs (mainly the Dutch blogs) and fan sites have the same exact photos that DRWs are finally posting.

Nonetheless, it's nice to see those old photos again, right?:)

Thanks Dazzling, but unfortunately DRWs are very late with the news (in fact all the the "wrap up news" they collected.

All of those photos (new and old) posted have already been reported and can be viewed in the topic Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary Current Events Part 8.

Several other blogs (mainly the Dutch blogs) and fan sites have the same exact photos that DRWs are finally posting.

Nonetheless, it's nice to see those old photos again, right?:)

Ohh!! sorry about that GT, didnt I guessed some pictures would be different & nice to share but ive read a few of what ive posted thanks to you and a few other members for updating us all:)

Yes its nice to see old photos again especially if they are nice ones:flowers:

Don't worry about it, it's not big deal.:) But since they halted for a while (whatever the reason) there are many many blogs out there who have surpassed them by far when it comes to the latest breaking news, photos, etc.

Other than that, the photos of the family in Skagen are definitely my favorite so far this year.:flowers: It's nice to see the family so natural and Christian is pretty animated when a camera isn't shoved in his face.

Ahh what great family pictures from Legoland :wub:

Magazine Billed-Bladet has an article with a new phto of Prince and Princess.
Can any Danish member translate for us.
Thank You!
07-08: Kongelig rock på Holmen ... Billed-Bladet: Danmarks Royale Ugeblad...

I think it has to do with the prize ceremony of the Crown Prince Couple's Kulturepris which gets awarded every year. The article says (I think :ermm:) that the date for this year's ceremony is September 23 and it will be held at Holmen.

But, I don't speak Danish (I used a translator), so maybe another member who speaks Danish could confirm this?

I confirm it.:flowers:
This article is to inform people that tickets are available from now on.
And Holmen means: the Opera House.

They look great. Mary's hair is getting a lot longer, I hope back to it's first length. I like her better with long hair.

Oh, well that explains the long hair then! I feel very foolish for making my above comment.:blush:

Mary's pink dress would have looked better with go-go boots. Then she would have looked like Nancy Sinatra.

As it was, she looked like a reject from the Mod Squad. Not a good look...She's 35 years old now. Too much leg!

Mary's pink dress would have looked better with go-go boots. Then she would have looked like Nancy Sinatra.

As it was, she looked like a reject from the Mod Squad. Not a good look...She's 35 years old now. Too much leg!

I think I must be in a twilight zone somewhere, which dress are you talking about?:ermm: I've looked back through the pictures and can't see a short pink dress.
Thanks, :flowers:

I think I must be in a twilight zone somewhere, which dress are you talking about?:ermm: I've looked back through the pictures and can't see a short pink dress.
Thanks, :flowers:

I'm pretty sure Lady Bluffton means the dress Mary wore to the Baum and Pferdgarten fashion show a few days ago in Mary's CE thread :flowers:

I'm pretty sure Lady Bluffton means the dress Mary wore to the Baum and Pferdgarten fashion show a few days ago in Mary's CE thread :flowers:

Oh ok, thanks JessRulz, I'll go there and have a look. :flowers:

se og hor has pictures of frederik, mary and christian at a christening: Se og Hor

Thanks for the info. Christian looked adorable.
Carlota, can you please post the pictures of Frederik & Mary, seems im unable to find them. I was just able to see Christian. Thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom