Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 5: May - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out a bit more too...She was Helle Zofting before she married on the 24 August 2002...Prince Frederik and the then "Mary Donaldson" attended the wedding...Does anyone know how old they are? (both Helle and Otto)...I want to know their age gap?

Royal Hunt!! Although a royal tradition it is not a beautiful practice I'm disappointed that this royal family do make incentives for this kind of "sport".

biboquinhas said:
Royal Hunt!! Although a royal tradition it is not a beautiful practice I'm disappointed that this royal family do make incentives for this kind of "sport".

Why? What wrong with hunting?

Well Mary does not look like she is putting on much weight at all. I hope everything is well with her!

I know it is very strange. How many months of pregnancy does she have by now? I guess it is different with every woman.

Not all women put on a ton of weight with their pregnancies. When my mom was pregnant with me, she put on about 20-30 lbs and when she was pregnant with my sister, she put on 40. It differs from woman to woman.

With Christian, Mary put on most of her pregnancy weight after she stopped with the official engagements :flowers:

I only put on 10 pounds during my pregnancy. I was sick all the time too. You just can't tell, different bodies and genetics play a role. As long as she eats well she's fine. It isn't fat it's nutrients.

I think Mary looks the best when she's pregnant because the weight gain rounds out and softens her face.

I know this is a bit off topic, but some women actually lose weight during their first stages of pregnancy. And later on all they gain is in the belly!

Mary does not seem to be putting on weight, but her face does seem softer...it really becomes her.

Alright, so, what and when is Mary's next engagment? When is Fred's?

RachelD said:
I know this is a bit off topic, but some women actually lose weight during their first stages of pregnancy. And later on all they gain is in the belly!

Mary does not seem to be putting on weight, but her face does seem softer...it really becomes her.

Alright, so, what and when is Mary's next engagment? When is Fred's?

HRH The Crown Princess' next engagement is on the 17th of December.

Mary will attend a Christmas concert, hosted by the Children's Choir of the Royal Danish Academy of Music in Esaias Church, Copenhagen :flowers:

As for Fred? I'm not sure.

It says on their calendar Frederik will attend the state council on Dec. 20th.

biboquinhas said:
Killing animals for fun!!!!!! What's wrong? Are you human?

Was your above response unfair? Yes, I believe so.

Because you don't agree with hunting (which is you right and I would not question it on any terms) does not mean that another is not entitled to think otherwise.

I have no issue with hunting and I am very much human, I assure you ;)

However, for sake of thread stability, lets focuss all further discussion concerning hunting to the appropriate threads :flowers:

Last edited:
Sorry but I cannot understand why people are shooting animals for fun!!!

biboquinhas said:
Killing animals for fun!!!!!! What's wrong? Are you human?

Actually they have to kill the animals because they are living in a small area. If they dont kill them there will be too many animals and too many animals meen lesser food.
I really cant see the wrong thing in hunting as long it is for eating (The danish royal family are eating what they are shooting).
So i dont see the problem here and it has been normall for 1000 of years to hunt.
My father is hunter but he only hunt when the right seasons are there so there wont be too many animals and after that we have a lovely family dinner of what he has shot.

Mary at the Reedtz-Thott christening looked wonderful, loved her coat and shoes. It seems that her belly isnt growing as fast as the other preg royals

lovely stamp, thanks for the link. the lille princ looks precious

Christian is getting cuter and cuter everyday.

What a pretty stamp!
They all look happy, healthy and cute!
I wonder why other countries don't have stamps with their CP's and children like Denmark does? Or do they?

thanksss,the picture is very cutie.

biboquinhas said:
He's always smilling!

Yes, he is! :) That's why I like this baby so much!!

i love how on the stamp picture they show how 'normal' frederik is with his sweatshirt on but at the same time he has on his medals!

kittencrews said:
i love how on the stamp picture they show how 'normal' frederik is with his sweatshirt on but at the same time he has on his medals!

Frederik is not wearing a sweatshirt. He is wearing Greenland's national costume.

the baby is so cutie!! he look a lot like mary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom