Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 4: May 2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been amazed to read certain things on the disscussion thread #10. CP Mary is pregnant. Therefore, she should take a NICE care of herself. If she has decided to decrease her public appearances and meetings, it is quite understandable.

Additionaly there is no need to compare any young Royal ladies to each other. Each of them is beautiful and stylish in her own way.

Weren't they supposed to have an engagement today? .

Prince Frederik and Princess Mary attended a concert in Aarhus on May 10, 2005.

Attachments

• fredmaryaarhus2ukp5ds.jpg
    fredmaryaarhus2ukp5ds.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,901
  • fredmaryaarhus10ukp4gu.jpg
    fredmaryaarhus10ukp4gu.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,718
  • fredmaryaarhus9ukp7uo.jpg
    fredmaryaarhus9ukp7uo.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,969
  • fredmaryaarhus8ukp2ry.jpg
    fredmaryaarhus8ukp2ry.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,287
  • fredmaryaarhus7ukp7au.jpg
    fredmaryaarhus7ukp7au.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,910
  • fredmaryaarhus6ukp2zc.jpg
    fredmaryaarhus6ukp2zc.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2,118
  • fredmaryaarhus5ukp1nh.jpg
    fredmaryaarhus5ukp1nh.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,119
  • fredmaryaarhus4ukp0zc.jpg
    fredmaryaarhus4ukp0zc.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 2,295
  • fredmaryaarhus3ukp8nn.jpg
    fredmaryaarhus3ukp8nn.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 551
  • fredmaryaarhus1ukp2mt.jpg
    fredmaryaarhus1ukp2mt.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,448
Last edited:
I like the dress more here with the jacket than when she wore it without a jacket at the pre-wedding Vega party.

that's the samedressshe wore at vega club, isn't it?

Tomorrow the Crown Princess will attend and hand out awards for Research Day. The Crown Princess is patron of the event that promotes science and technology.

was there any information on what are frederik and mary doing to celebrate the aniversary?

Time certainly does fly. Happy aniversary!

Happy 1st Anniversary to the Couple!!!

Attachments

• b127_084815_0016.jpg
    b127_084815_0016.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 599
  • Wedding dance.jpg
    Wedding dance.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 750
  • Crown Princely wedding 2.jpg
    Crown Princely wedding 2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,168
  • another wedding photo 5.jpg
    another wedding photo 5.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 518
  • another wedding photo 6.jpg
    another wedding photo 6.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 637
when will their next engagement be?
since the announcement of pregnancy mary and frederik have shortened their schedule drastically...

carlota said:
when will their next engagement be?
since the announcement of pregnancy mary and frederik have shortened their schedule drastically...
From Frederiks website...

Statsråd Onsdag 18. maj 2005 kl. 09:00H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i statsråd på Christiansborg Slot.

19. maj 2005 kl. 09:00H.K.H. Kronprinsen forestår den officielle åbning af Copenhagen International Furniture Fair i Bella Center, København.

How do you get the pictures from POLFOTO? Did not see any new one. Also does anybody knows how to access colourpress.com's pictures in larger size? thanks

rosalyn said:
How do you get the pictures from POLFOTO? Did not see any new one. Also does anybody knows how to access colourpress.com's pictures in larger size? thanks

You have to check photos in several places in POLFOTO, i.e. look at the drop down menu on the left. Mostly royal pics are in "Nyhedsbilleder", "Royalt" and "Danmark." If the royals are outside the country, you can also look under "internationalt."

Prince Frederik's pics are under "Danmark" in the drop down menu.

Regarding Colourpress, all of us are now stumpted. As far as I know, there aren't any ways out there that work anymore:(

Deltagelse i Royal Colloquium Mandag 30. maj 2005H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager frem til den 1. juni i H.M. Kong Carl XVI Gustaf's Royal Colloquium - Arctic under Stress - som finder sted ombord på den svenske icebreaker "Oden" på ruten fra Luleå til Stockholm.

Alisa said:
Deltagelse i Royal Colloquium Mandag 30. maj 2005H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager frem til den 1. juni i H.M. Kong Carl XVI Gustaf's Royal Colloquium - Arctic under Stress - som finder sted ombord på den svenske icebreaker "Oden" på ruten fra Luleå til Stockholm.

Photos from the event here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=220247&postcount=4

According to the website of the CPly couple. On May 30th the CPss attended a meeting at the CIFF regarding the new upcoming spring/summer collection that will be shown at the CIFF

Last edited by a moderator:
On June 2nd Fredrik and Mary will attend to royal family get-together at Sofiero Castle in Helsingborg. They (with QM and prince Joachim) will sail on Dannebrog and arrives in Helsingborg around 9.am

Yennie said:
On June 2nd Fredrik and Mary will attend to royal family get-together at Sofiero Castle in Helsingborg. They (with QM and prince Joachim) will sail on Dannebrog and arrives in Helsingborg around 9.am
According to BT only QM, Bennedicte++ and Joachim will be there, not Frederik and Mary. Frederik has to be Regent??? But we'll se. BT writes that the get-together "unofficially" is ment for the young single royals to have chance to meet each other. I dont know where BT got that from. Some Swedish comments on that???

my impression from what I've read is that it's a celebration of 100 years of swedish royalty. Is that right? Or something to that effect. Like a family reunion.

I have seen pictures (unfortunately I lack the technical abilities to post them here!) of Frederik standing next to CP Victoria so he definitely attended.

Swedish magazines have written that F & M will be there. The only danish royal that is not gonna be there is prince Henrik. Like Napoleoon wrote, Frederik is/ or was!! already in Sweden so wo knows...

Its the 100 years jubliee for the palace Sofiero, former summer home of the royal family. Both King Carl Gustaf and Queen Margrethe spent many of thier summers there with thier family.
Thats why the meeting´s taking place there, and a relative of the king has organized the family reunion

Did you see mary/frederik at the royal theatre on Saturday in the ballet?

1 From the ballet from Billedbladet
2 From the christening of Rosemarie Heering daughter of Peter og Caroline Heering, from Billedbladet.dk
3 The cover of BB which also has a picture from the ballet

Attachments

• mary.jpg
    mary.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6,788
  • sbjfsd.jpg
    sbjfsd.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 810
  • cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 510
Last edited: