The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I hate how superficial and dumb these Hello articles can be. The one above makes it sound like Mary didnt know how to behave properly before she took those deportment classes.

Old 09-16-2004, 10:23 PM
Courtier

does anyone know where she did those classes?

Old 09-17-2004, 07:00 PM
Courtier

That's the ugliest dress I've ever seen...the flowers and the purple...ness don't go together, at least with that background.
Old 09-17-2004, 08:55 PM
Commoner

The Infamous Purple Dress

I quite liked the dress as well. Kudos to the person who figured out it was a Hugo Boss Design. I found the dress on their website: www.hugoboss.com

The dress is under Boss Woman and then Black (in the english version)

i still kinda like it...i also think the swirly pattern dress would've looked nice if not alone then with the jacket.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:38 PM
Commoner

tell me please

Do you know what parfume Mary wear???
Old 09-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Mary has such a nice figure with the weight loss
Old 09-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Commoner

Talking The best

Mary is the most beautiful

Mary is the best dressed woman

Mary is the best princess

Mary is the most professional

Mary is the best in EVERY thing
:p

PS: I am not from Denmark though
Old 09-18-2004, 08:33 PM
Commoner

hiya
She did them in Australia, sorry im new here and my posts end-up in funny places hope i soon get better, I wanted to say the classes you were asking about Mary did them in Australia.
I would like to know what Mary smell like?????????
Old 09-18-2004, 11:09 PM
Commoner

Yes,she Is The Best Beautiful Princess。
Old 09-19-2004, 08:29 AM
Courtier

Well, if it true that the trip to Japan is cancelled, then it could be true :)
Old 09-19-2004, 08:46 AM
Commoner

Japan might just be cancelled, so they don't have to leave Joakim in charge, he might just have a lot on his mind.
Old 09-19-2004, 09:03 AM
Courtier

how much weight would you say Mary has lost? Does anyone have a pic of her pre weight loss?
Old 09-19-2004, 09:11 AM
Majesty

where can i find that they would go to Japan nothing in the calander.

what is it in japan that are cancelled
Old 09-19-2004, 09:13 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone1
Japan might just be cancelled, so they don't have to leave Joakim in charge, he might just have a lot on his mind.
Actually, I am not sure, it was ever planned, that Mary and Frederik should come a long on this trip to Japan.

Initially the visit was planned to take place before Frederik even got engaged - and yes, then it was planned he was to come along. Then the visit got postponed, and I really only think, it was media speculations, that Mary and Frederik now were to come along both of them with the Queen and Henrik.

But I do think, you got a valid point, krone1. I remember an incident some years ago, when Frederik was caught by police being passenger in his own car, while his girlfriends without Danish drivers licence was driving (She had one from the US). The Queen then cancelled a planned trip to France, because she didn't want Frederik to be the regent - being regent is a thing, the Queen takes really seriously.
Old 09-20-2004, 04:07 AM
Aristocracy

when Mary was smiling in London, Alex`s tragedy am sure never came acrossed her mind.
shame on her.
Old 09-20-2004, 04:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

How do you know what she was thinking? She had a job to do while she was there; it's not beyond the realms of possibility that she was just being professional and wasn't trying to make things worse by behaving as though there'd been a death in the family. I shoud think the last thing the royal family needed was for her behaviour to give the London press an excuse to talk about the divorce rather than the reason why she and her husband were actually there.
Old 09-20-2004, 06:47 AM
Commoner

Hi
Even Alexandra smiled herself the saturday before the seperation, when they all went to the wedding, even Magrethe smiled when she as the first Royal went out, so why on earth is it strange Mary did too
Old 09-20-2004, 10:45 AM
Nobility

I see no reason why Mary should not have smiled. What has she to do with what goes on with Alex and Joachim. I am glad that she is sophisticated enough to not let their personal problems affect her personal joy. Good for her. Everyone smiled as well as krone1 stated even the main parties involved. I certainly would not have thought that a separation and divorce were on the way where A&J were concerned from that photo. What those photos do say is that these two are either pretending really hard being the professionals that they are or that this is really what the two of them wanted and they are okay with their decision. Either way, Mary has nothing to do with it.
Old 09-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Courtier

What is there/his/her next official (or unofficial) event?
Old 09-20-2004, 10:08 PM
Commoner

I love the dress, it's bold, and very much in fashion at the moment. She is ideal for carrying off brave outfits like this one! Good on her!!

Closed Thread