Countess Alexandra & Martin Jørgensen, Current Events 2: October 2008 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Heir Apparent
Country
United States
Countess Alexandra & Martin Jørgensen, Current Events 2: October 2008 - December 2009

Welcome to Countess Alexandra and Martin Jørgensen Current Events Part 2 where you can post current news, articles, picture links, and comments about Alexandra's and Martin's activities.

Have a look at the TRF Rules

Yes, you should read them:
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
You can read the old thread, Part 3, here.

Happy posting!

Mandy, Empress, Dazzling, and GlitteringTiaras:flowers:
The Danish Moderating Team

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just come across this article from today, but I can't really make sense of it - could anybody help me? Thanks!
Chr. Hansen A/S modtager årets Logistikpris

Also, there's a video here, along with photos, of the Countess opening the breast-cancer clinic: stiften.dk - Århus: VIDEO: Alexandra støtter også brysterne - stiften.dk - Artikler og nyheder fra Århus og Østjylland, Favrskov, Odder, Skanderborg, Norddjurs og Syddjurs. Opdateret hele dagen.

She said that she was "quite glad that I am able to participate in highlighting breast cancer, which is a serious disease, 41.000 women are hit by in Denmark, and that puts 4000 new cases each year" and that women should definitely get themselves screened for it, saying that "Screening can help many. I am glad to be able to help to highlight it here."

What is the Logistics prize? Was Alexandra there on behalf of a patronage?

Very interesting! I didn't know that they had a high-profile awards event for this industry. Thank you, Viv, for the links.

So does anybody know if this award is something she's been giving out every year, or something she's only started to participate in this year?

Apparently the staff at the D'Angleterre Hotel are getting irritated with the Countess' 'contempt' for parking rules, as she parks illegally outside the hotel for hours upon end:

Oh, dear - oh, dear thank God for the parking rules. Elsehow Se og hør wouldn't have any thing to write about.

Se og Hør is Se og Hør and will remain to be Se og Hør...........

Is this the same magazine that reported the parking ticket? Are they sponsored by the department of motor vehicles?

Is this the same magazine that reported the parking ticket?

Yes, it is :lol:. This magazine is reporting about things very important to the world - such as parking tickets :D

I beleieve the title translates as "Alexandra: Worried for the small princes", but I'm not sure why she's worried.

She was asked whether she was worried about her childrend and what might happen when they become teenagers.

Desperate Countess at prime time. Me in her position would have refused this...definitely.
But it means entertainment for us...and isn´t it that, what it is all about...
icon_popcorn.gif

If she is worried about her children, she should maybe not give interviews and get them into the limelight.
If they would prefer it, Nicolai and Felix could probably lead a perfectly protected nearly anonymous life as adults.
After all they will have 2-3 cousins ahead in line to the throne and I could imagine Marie´s baby would get a little bit more attention, since he/she will grow up at the prince...

icon_popcorn.gif

If she is worried about her children, she should maybe not give interviews and get them into the limelight.

It isn't my impression that she expresses more nor less worrying then other parents would express if they were asked the same kind of stupid questions by Billedbladet as she was........

But you are right about this being entertainment..............and that is all it is about...
icon_popcorn.gif
icon_popcorn.gif
icon_popcorn.gif
icon_popcorn.gif

Desperate Countess at prime time. Me in her position would have refused this...definitely.
icon_popcorn.gif

If they would prefer it, Nicolai and Felix could probably lead a perfectly protected nearly anonymous life as adults.
After all they will have 2-3 cousins ahead in line to the throne and I could imagine Marie´s baby would get a little bit more attention, since he/she will grow up at the prince...

I agree about not giving an interview. Interesting......J & M announce her pregancy...Alexandra now gives an interview.....

I am hoping that those of us not lucky enough to live in Denmark will be able to see the video on the internet! Perhaps some kind member will be able to post a link?

I am hoping that those of us not lucky enough to live in Denmark will be able to see the video on the internet! Perhaps some kind member will be able to post a link?

The interview id to be broadcasted at 27'th of november. If it will be put on the internet afterwards - I will (try to) poste a link :flowers:

Hello,
Can someone please translate this article about Alexandra?
thank you

Billed-Bladet - Alexandra bakker op om sønnerne

Royal 77, the basics are mentioned in posts 18 &19.

I take it that Billed-Bladet is hyping the coming interview with Alexandra! I seriously doubt that she'll throw any tid-bits about her marriage and divorce as they say she will!

I too find the timing a bit odd....

Viv

Tonight's the night for the TV-interview with countess Alexandra and the former DR-TV- mr. News, Reimer Bo Christensen. The interview will air on DR TV channel 1 at 20.00 LT.

This week's issue of Billed-Bladet is speculationg whether the timing of the interview is a coincidence (with the announcement of Marie's pregnancy): Royal author & pundit Jon Bloch Skipper suggests that Alexandra may find it's about time to underline that her relationship with Joachim is fine. Or something to that effect.

DR has not revealed much about the contents: According to BB, Alexandra will drop a hint that from the onset of their relationship "someone" did not exactly wish them the best .....

whatever that means will perhaps be revealed tonight ... ! :whistling:

I for one do not expect some discount Bashir-like stunt. Countess Alexandra is supposedly too clever for that!

DR has not revealed much about the contents: According to BB, Alexandra will drop a hint that from the onset of their relationship "someone" did not exactly wish them the best .....

Does is she refering to her relationship with Martin?

Last edited:
Does is she refering to her relationship with Martin?

IMO it would be odd if she didn't!
One of us (the Danish TRF-members) will let you know as soon as possible! :)

It isn't my impression that she expresses more nor less worrying then other parents would express if they were asked the same kind of stupid questions by Billedbladet as she was........

But you are right about this being entertainment..............and that is all it is about...
icon_popcorn.gif
icon_popcorn.gif
icon_popcorn.gif
icon_popcorn.gif

I am sort of disappointed in her. So far she behaved with class. What on earth does she have to talk about with the media?. Whatever happened with her marriage divorce and remarriage is in the past. Now it is her time to be a private citizen and enjoy the peace and quiet.

I am sort of disappointed in her. So far she behaved with class. What on earth does she have to talk about with the media?. Whatever happened with her marriage divorce and remarriage is in the past. Now it is her time to be a private citizen and enjoy the peace and quiet.

I think it is to soon to be disappointed ;).

So far non of us knows what will be said in the interview. I would be very surprised if she is anything else but the professional Princess/Countess she has alwayes been.

This week's issue of Billed-Bladet is speculationg whether the timing of the interview is a coincidence (with the announcement of Marie's pregnancy): Royal author & pundit Jon Bloch Skipper suggests that Alexandra may find it's about time to underline that her relationship with Joachim is fine. Or something to that effect.

I have just watched the programe on DR1. Jon Bloch Skipper was right. Alexandra did underline that her relationship with Joachim is fine. She said they are very, very good friends.

According to BB, Alexandra will drop a hint that from the onset of their relationship "someone" did not exactly wish them the best .....

whatever that means will perhaps be revealed tonight ... ! :whistling:

I must say BB has been speculating in quit the wrong direction. It was not a "someone" but "some". AND the "some" are the media ;).

I for one do not expect some discount Bashir-like stunt. Countess Alexandra is supposedly too clever for that!

She was as I expected. Intelligent, reflecting, loyal, warm and professionel. The exact same wonderful person she has alwayes been :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom