Countess Alexandra & Martin Jørgensen, Current Events 1: March 2007 - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alex001 said:
Thanks Avalon, she looks good - is she ever accompanied, rather thatn just driven, by Martin at these events?

You are all welcome! :flowers:
Alexandra did really look wonderful during this event.

Martin did not accompany her to the concert by Denmark's Radio's girl choir, nor did he ever accompany her to any other official function (as far as I know).

She looks great. She could've done without the stocking and the bikini bra tan line.

Alisa said:
She looks great. She could've done without the stocking and the bikini bra tan line.
My thoughts exactly! Wish we'd see her more often than we do these days though, she's so photogenic.

Last edited:
I agree those dark stocking have to go, she has lovely legs why hide them in old-lady dark stockings. Glad to see her out and about. She, Martin, Joachim, Marie and the two boys are spending a lot of time together. Good for these four mature adults.

On the 11th or 13th (depending on what sources you read) Alexandra, Joachim and the children went to the circus. The Manleys, I think, where also there:
Article and pictures from HELLOmagazine.com - Exes Joachim and Alexandra reunite to take sons to the circus
Pictures courtesy of The Unofficial Her Highness Princess Alexandra of Denmark Countess of Frederiksborg Website:
http://princessalexandradk.info/normalbc48a89f50d18113ba423029d9e07f52.jpg
http://princessalexandradk.info/circusjune1107h.jpg
http://princessalexandradk.info/circusjune1107f.jpg
http://princessalexandradk.info/circusjune1107e.jpg

Links from Tonder Paper:
Ugeavisen Tønder : Cirkus Arena med kongeligt besøg i Møgeltønder
Ugeavisen Tønder : De unge prinser fra Schackenborg fik et kig ind i cirkusverdenen

Not being a Danish-speaker, I actually have no idea what these say!

Princess Alexandra has also, according to ISIFA denied rumoours that she is pregnant. Here are some pictures of her and Martin doing the school run, from Isifa:
Fotobanka isifa image service I have to say, I really don't like her outfit in this picture.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the wonderful links and pictures.
So, Alexandra is NOT pregnant.

Well, this shows that the reliability of certain media is really doubtful.

But, how can I enlarge those photos, do I have to registered to the photo site first??

Princess Robijn said:
No, just click on them!

That's what I used to do - but onw it says I must be registered. That's why I only showed the gallery, not any specific photos

Azur said:
But, how can I enlarge those photos, do I have to registered to the photo site first??

To see enlarged Isifa pictures:

1) Click on the thumbnail/picture of your choice.

2) When the next window apperars, click on kalkulace / objednávka at the very top of the page.

3) When the next window appears, click on the small picture/thumbnail and you will get the enlarged photo.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
alex001 said:
On the 11th or 13th (depending on what sources you read) Alexandra, Joachim and the children went to the circus. The Manleys, I think, where also there:
Article and pictures from HELLOmagazine.com - Exes Joachim and Alexandra reunite to take sons to the circus
Pictures courtesy of The Unofficial Her Highness Princess Alexandra of Denmark Countess of Frederiksborg Website:
http://princessalexandradk.info/normalbc48a89f50d18113ba423029d9e07f52.jpg
http://princessalexandradk.info/circusjune1107h.jpg
http://princessalexandradk.info/circusjune1107f.jpg
http://princessalexandradk.info/circusjune1107e.jpg

Links from Tonder Paper:
Ugeavisen Tønder : Cirkus Arena med kongeligt besøg i Møgeltønder
Ugeavisen Tønder : De unge prinser fra Schackenborg fik et kig ind i cirkusverdenen

Not being a Danish-speaker, I actually have no idea what these say!

Princess Alexandra has also, according to ISIFA denied rumoours that she is pregnant. Here are some pictures of her and Martin doing the school run, from Isifa:
Fotobanka isifa image service I have to say, I really don't like her outfit in this picture.
Billed Bladet also reported this week that Martin accompanied Alexandra and the boys to Møgeltønder, but stayed behind in the in-law's place. After spending the night in the Manor, they returned to Copenhagen.

Just slightly off-topic, but I noticed that in the pictures of Martin taking the children to school, they seemed to be wearing mufti (normal clothes). Do schools in Denmark require a uniform?

alex001 said:
Just slightly off-topic, but I noticed that in the pictures of Martin taking the children to school, they seemed to be wearing mufti (normal clothes). Do schools in Denmark require a uniform?
No, they don't. :flowers:

Looks like Martin has been helping Alexandra with out with the children. Its good the boys & Martin bond well.Thanks for the pictures

I like Countess Alexandra and Martin.

I like Countess Alexandra and Martin . Very regrettable, Countess Alexandra not pregnant, they married couple are the combination of the pretty boys and girls, though is the lying-in woman at advanced age, the child that she gave birth to must be very beautiful.

I like Countess Alexandra and Martin . Very regrettable, Countess Alexandra not pregnant, they married couple are the combination of the pretty boys and girls, though is the lying-in woman at advanced age, the child that she gave birth to must be very beautiful.

Yes, I do belive that her children will all be beautiful. It seems that she picked up the better parts of her diverse inheritages, at least in the part of appearance. In my personal opinion, her two sisters are not as beautiful as Alexandra.
Her two boys, Nikolai and Felix are really beautiful kids! Both of them have beautiful eyes.

It has been reported that Alexandra parents are still living near Joaquim in the same house has he live now!Maybe Joaquim doesn't mind but how about Marie?? I really think that she wouldn't mind also because they have such a open mind and also because Alexandra parents have some health problems

It has been reported that Alexandra parents are still living near Joaquim in the same house has he live now!Maybe Joaquim doesn't mind but how about Marie?? I really think that she wouldn't mind also because they have such a open mind and also because Alexandra parents have some health problems

Here is the link to the article about what you mentioned.
http://danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com.au/2007/06/joachim-alexandra-clowning-around-for.html
Please scroll down until you see the pictures of Alexandra´s parents.
According to this website, this article was published on June 15th in B.T.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Her og Nu (found at The Unofficial Her Highness Princess Alexandra of Denmark Countess of Frederiksborg Website), Alexandra has been looking for a job! She has, supposedly, said that it will involve both her education and her experiences from her royal life. However, I would be disinclined to trust this article, as they have called her the Countess of Svanemøllevej, Alexandra Jorgensen, which (to the best of my knowledge), she is not.
A question for the Danish members; is Her og Nu considered to be reliable?

Going back a few weeks, Alexandra was at the baptism of their friend's child on the 16th, along with Mary & Marie. I liked her outfit:
http://princessalexandradk.info/alexdabjune16jpg.jpg
Fotobanka isifa image service

There were several other events that we missed out, but I won't post them, as this is a current events thread, not a last month's events thread - but they're all on Latest News And Photos 3 - just scroll down a little bit.

What a shame she was not at the christenning of Princess ISabella;

What a shame she was not at the christenning of Princess ISabella;

Why shoud she invitede for the christning of Princess Isabella ?
Countess Alexandra is not a member of the royal family anymore...the only realation she has with the royal family is her 2 boys Nikolai and Felix and her order of the Elefant and that is it.

Why shoud she invitede for the christning of Princess Isabella ?
Countess Alexandra is not a member of the royal family anymore...the only realation she has with the royal family is her 2 boys Nikolai and Felix and her order of the Elefant and that is it.

Still a shame though ;) - would have liked to have seen the pictures that would have come out of that.

Still a shame though ;) - would have liked to have seen the pictures that would have come out of that.

I think that Queen Margrethe or Prince Henrik woud not aprove it if Alexandra and Martin had been invited to the christning...I think that i woud have been a smack in their faces if Alexandra and Martin showede up in the churtch.

I think that Queen Margrethe or Prince Henrik woud not aprove it if Alexandra and Martin had been invited to the christning...I think that i woud have been a smack in their faces if Alexandra and Martin showede up in the churtch.

Alexandra was invited to Christian´s christening because she was still a member of the royal family.
I think it´s ok that she was not invited to Isabella´s christening. She is no more a princess.
I think it´s more worth discussing why Carina was invited, but Marie wasn´t.

I know, I just would have liked to have seen some pictures of her - but I do agree with your comments.

But wasnt this christening a "private matter"? She was after all married to Frederiks brother for 10 years... and she is a mother of two princes, and imo thats reason enough to invite her. She and Joachim doesnt seem to have problems meeting so I doubt its because of concearn of him she wasnt invited.

I don't find any reason why Alexandra should be invited to the christening. She is not a member of the royal family and doesn't seem to have a close relation with Fredeik and Mary. I don't mean that they have problems when they meet each other, but she is not anymore his brother's wife, she has remarried so they are not close now. If/when Alexandra and Martin have a child, I will not expect Frederik and mary to be invited at baby's christening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom