Countess Alexandra & Martin Jørgensen, Current Events 1: March 2007 - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister Morphine said:
Or maybe she should lay off the cheeseburgers. ..
:lol:
you have a point, but for some reason Alexandra strikes me as someone who either eats cheese burgers all the time because her metabolism is extraordinary unlike us mere mortals, OR she's the type who wouldn't accept as much as a piece of candy, because lo and behold, it could ruin her examplary figure. Either one strikes me as being her, but then again, she may well be pregnant with triplets! ;)

Liked the colour of the outfit but definitely not the style and as for her hair say no more. Will wait and see if she is pregnant.

Stellad

I am wondering with losing all the perks with her new marriage she has to pull that polished look together all by her self with no expert help like she had when married to Joachim.She probably has not done her own hair or laid out the right outfit to wear probably in years. She might have done those things on her own in private but I am guessing never when out on a royal engagement in public.
So it is probably hard for her to get use to doing everything on her own once more.

there is also a discussion about this on the danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com

This is a image I never thought I would get to see. (Princess) Alexandra with her husband in a rollercoaster at Tivoli :flowers:

Ekstra Bladet

They all look a bit "out of place". Tuxedo is not the normal outfit for a trip to Tivoli´*lol*

According to Hola.com Tivoli was the place where Countess Alexandra and new husband coincide with Marie and Prince Joachim. Interesting!

Kelly said:
According to Hola.com Tivoli was the place where Countess Alexandra and new husband coincide with Marie and Prince Joachim. Interesting!

That's right.

And I have also noticed that the dress Alexandra is wearing now in Tivoli

Noticias breves de actualidad

is the same she wore in August 2005 to a concert of the Danish National Girl's Choir, in the Royal Albert Hall in London.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=180541

(This picture was posted previously in Alexandra's current events part 4)

He-llo recycling! :lol:

Last edited:
Paty said:
Alexandra already is not a menber of the Royal Family, so I thought that she wouldn´t have official enagements anymore. Why she still doing official enegements?

Can any member tellme why:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance:flowers:

Alexandra remains the Patron or Protector of many organizations and charities and as such she performs engagements to promote these organizations and charities.

Mandy said:
Alexandra remains the Patron or Protector of many organizations and charities and as such she performs engagements to promote these organizations and charities.
Oh! now I understan, thanks Mandy

Verde Esmeralda said:
That's right.

And I have also noticed that the dress Alexandra is wearing now in Tivoli

Noticias breves de actualidad

is the same she wore in August 2005 to a concert of the Danish National Girl's Choir, in the Royal Albert Hall in London.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=180541

(This picture was posted previously in Alexandra's current events part 4)

He-llo recycling! :lol:

An extra question (regarding my own post!) ... is Alexandra known for wearing the same clothes more than once in public appearances? For instance Máxima recycles a lot, but how about Alexandra? Thanks :flowers:

Verde Esmeralda said:
An extra question (regarding my own post!) ... is Alexandra known for wearing the same clothes more than once in public appearances? For instance Máxima recycles a lot, but how about Alexandra? Thanks :flowers:
yes I think she is. Can['t come up with specific examples at the moment, sorry.

I don't think recycling clothes is a bad thing. It shows that Alex is more realistic like you and I. Queen Magarete wears same clothes too in some occassions. That's why she is a popular queen, because she is realistic!! She doesn't spent tax payer's money like water.

Ladies and gents, could we please kindly get back on topic? Thanks.

Since the thread about Alexandra´s clothes recycling is closed, where shall we discuss her recycling?
Maybe a new thread?
I think many people are still interested in this topic.

Heike said:
Since the thread about Alexandra´s clothes recycling is closed, where shall we discuss her recycling?
Maybe a new thread?
I think many people are still interested in this topic.
As has been explained in this post. recycling should be discussed in "Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg, Fashion and Style" thread.

However, if you have new ideas or suggestions, please contact a member of the moderating team since we are always interested in your comments.

I don't know if this has been posted, but I couldn't find it - It has been announced that Alexandra will be a guest at the 10th Anniversary Celebration of Fyrtojet in Odense, as she is a sponsor. Link
She also has a new monogram, according to Billed Bladet. Picture from princessalexandradk.info

alex001 said:
I don't know if this has been posted, but I couldn't find it - It has been announced that Alexandra will be a guest at the 10th Anniversary Celebration of Fyrtojet in Odense, as she is a sponsor. Link

What is this event exactly ? Sorry i dont understand the link, could you translate briefly, thanks

alex001 said:
She also has a new monogram, according to Billed Bladet. Picture from princessalexandradk.info

Thanks a lot for the link!
Have you noticed that they used "Prinsesse" Alexandra in the article title?
That´s interesting.
I think for many people, danes or non-danes, Alexandra remains a princess in their hearts.

dazzling said:
What is this event exactly ? Sorry i dont understand the link, could you translate briefly, thanks
Fyrtøjet is an organization/ a culture house in Odense (H.C. Andersen's hometown) which is dedicated to telling mostly his fairy tales through several different methods (theatre, music, pictures). This year, as it is the year of Astrid Lindgren's 100th birthday (if she still would have been alive), they're also showing up Mio my Mio as a play .

Alexandra's attendence is on the occasion of its 10th anniversary and a birthday party. :flowers:

Heike said:
Thanks a lot for the link!
Have you noticed that they used "Prinsesse" Alexandra in the article title?
That´s interesting.
I think for many people, danes or non-danes, Alexandra remains a princess in their hearts.
Considering that she was Princess Alexandra when she visited last time - and that's what the article is also about - telling about last time... I wouldn't put too much stock in it. She's referred to as Countess Alexandra both in the news-section on how this is a patronage she's keeping, and on the front page where she is named the protector.

Last edited by a moderator:
norwegianne said:
Considering that she was Princess Alexandra when she visited last time - and that's what the article is also about - telling about last time... I wouldn't put too much stock in it. She's referred to as Countess Alexandra both in the news-section on how this is a patronage she's keeping, and on the front page where she is named the protector.

Since I don´t read Danish, I don´t know what this article is about.
It was just my interpretation why the article used the title "princess".
Of course if I could read Danish, I might interpret it in another way.

I'm not sure if this should go here or elsewhere, but a new book called "Alexandra - The Princess Who Started All Over Again" (Alexandra - Princesessen som begyndte forfra) has been out since the 7th of May.

I'm not sure if she's given an interview or just gave a comment, but apparently she has said recently that she sees Joachim 2-3 times a week and is pleased to see him happy. Even though theyare divorced they can still party together.
This was from princessalexandradk.info

alex001 said:
I'm not sure if she's given an interview or just gave a comment, but apparently she has said recently that she sees Joachim 2-3 times a week and is pleased to see him happy. Even though theyare divorced they can still party together.
This was from princessalexandradk.info

Thank you for the information about the new book about Countess Alexandra. Alex001. However, do you have a link to confim your statement about her visits to see Joachim? I did not see that statement in the latter link you provided.

:)

GlitteringTiaras said:
Thank you for the information about the new book about Countess Alexandra. Alex001. However, do you have a link to confim your statement about her visits to see Joachim? I did not see that statement in the latter link you provided.

Alex001 mentioned that she got the information from the unofficial website of princess Alexandra, which is very well-known among Alex fans.
Here is the link to confirm Alexoo1´s statement:
Latest News And Photos 3

If the link doesn´t work, just go to The Unofficial Her Highness Princess Alexandra of Denmark Countess of Frederiksborg Website
Then click "the latest news".

Last edited:
:flowers: You don't have to apologize, Alex001, I didn't see the statement in the link you provided.

It's no big deal, and thank you for directing me to that site. It's nice to see it updated with great information.

:flowers:

GlitteringTiaras said:
However, do you have a link to confim your statement about her visits to see Joachim? I did not see that statement in the latter link you provided.

The comment was from an interview/comment Alexandra made to Billed Bladet, when she was in Tivoli, I think.

alex001 said:
I'm not sure if this should go here or elsewhere, but a new book called "Alexandra - The Princess Who Started All Over Again" (Alexandra - Princesessen som begyndte forfra) has been out since the 7th of May.
For those interested - the book is written by Bo Østlund and published on Mellemgaard. It is in Danish. 96 pages -
This book is a journey in time, text and pictures, where we in more than 50 photographs follow Alexandra's first dozen years in Denmark. Private and at work. In the country and out of it. Joys and sorrows.

From the first enamored glance at her salble-wielding prince, to the wedding with Photographer Martin Jørgensen.

norwegianne said:
For those interested - the book is written by Bo Østlund and published on Mellemgaard. It is in Danish. 96 pages -

Only 96 pages?
It seems to be a thin book....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom