The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane View Post
Apparently, Alexandra has told Se&Hør that she has got a job (a 'real' job as the article says!) and that it will be revealed in due time. BT speculates that it will be a job which involves a considerable amount of travelling which Alexandra is so fond of.
According to the article, Alexandra has stated that she will continue her patronages.
omg, that's big news, can't wait to learn what exactly she'll do in the new gig, and for whom.

Old 08-26-2007, 07:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Former Danish Princess Alexandra and her new husband Martin Jorgensen with her sons participating in Ecco Walkathon Sunday August 26 2007 in Copenhagen. Ecco Walkathon is a benefit walk supporting WWF, Street kids International and the Danish Heart Foundation. Ecco Walkathon is founded by Danish shoe giant Ecco. (SCANPIX DENMARK)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Thanks for the wonderful pictures, she looks so happy and for some reason, relieved!

And Martin, he seems like a genuinely nice person, he radiates warmth. Good for her for finding such a great partner.

Old 08-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Nobility
Royal Blogger

She's looks great at the walkathon - I saw a picture of her at a previous one, can't remember when, and she looked, unfortunately, awful! I have to say that I'm starting to like her normal clothes a bit more now - I used to hate them.

"Not everyone who chased the zebra caught it, but he who caught it, chased it" - South African proverb
Old 08-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Commoner

I like her dress up closthes, but I like even more when she dresses cassual outfit. She looks really good in jeans.

Also, to answer one of the previous poster's question about Nicolas' grade, I believe he is in 3rd grade this year.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Nobility

Can anyone tell me who the other two boys in these pictures are?
Old 08-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Administrator

I've no idea, Alison20, the two look like brothers as well, maybe they are
some good friends of the boys or they are from Martin's family..

Here are three more small but nice pics of Alexandra at the Ecco Walkathon
on Sunday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 08-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison20 View Post
Can anyone tell me who the other two boys in these pictures are?
Billedbladet gives them the designation of friends of Nikolai and Felix.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Royal Highness

Is the one with the lighter blonde hair the same little boy that has been seen with Nikolai and Felix before?
Old 08-31-2007, 03:39 AM
Administrator

Hellomagazine has an article about the Ecco Walkathon, here's the link:

"Alexandra and her favourite guys put their best foot forward"

And here are some more big pictures, including some nice close ups of the boys:

** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **
Old 08-31-2007, 12:48 PM
Nobility
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Hellomagazine has an article about the Ecco Walkathon, here's the link:

"Alexandra and her favourite guys put their best foot forward"

And here are some more big pictures, including some nice close ups of the boys:

** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **
They're really nice - I was just about to post that article!

"Not everyone who chased the zebra caught it, but he who caught it, chased it" - South African proverb
Old 09-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
Is the one with the lighter blonde hair the same little boy that has been seen with Nikolai and Felix before?
You are right. I also have seen this boy with lighter blond hair being with Nikolai and Felix before in pictures of other occasions.
If I am not wrong, I think he´s the son of one Alexandra´s sisters.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Serene Highness

any news on her new job? or was that just a rumor?
Old 09-04-2007, 06:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess olga View Post
any news on her new job? or was that just a rumor?
I think it´s not a rumour because Alexandra released that news on her own.
She said she will announce it at a proper time in the near future.
So, let´s wait.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:54 AM
Heir Apparent

It's really wonderful to see Alex looking so happy with her new husband, there was a [period around the split where no matter how hard she tried the sadness was always in her eyes.

More importantly though, it's great that Martin seems to get along so well with the boys.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:56 AM
Serene Highness

Having her work schedules for last year and this year in mind
I think it's about time she starts working again.
Her wedding with Martin was in beginning of March and now it's beginning of September, 6 months with only 10 patronage-related events (if I am generous and count her visits to CIFF as work) and not much on her agenda in 2006 either.
The Danish taxpayers have been very generous towards Alexandra but even their generosity might come to an end one day if she continues like this.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Nobility

maybe she will be losing her stipend and that is why she is looking for a job
Old 09-08-2007, 03:30 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricarda View Post
Having her work schedules for last year and this year in mind
I think it's about time she starts working again.
Her wedding with Martin was in beginning of March and now it's beginning of September, 6 months with only 10 patronage-related events (if I am generous and count her visits to CIFF as work) and not much on her agenda in 2006 either.
The Danish taxpayers have been very generous towards Alexandra but even their generosity might come to an end one day if she continues like this.
couldn't agree more. After all, wasn't it Alexandra herself who said, a couple years ago, that she'd hate doing nothing?
I mean, she's done a lot for Denmark in the years with Joachim no doubt, but let's face it, it's definitely time to move on indeed. Can't wait to hear more on her new gig, if indeed there is one! If so I bet it's with Unicef.

If not..wonder how easy or how difficult it would be for her to go out there and find a job!
Old 09-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Nobility
Royal Blogger

Don't know if this has been posted, but she talked about the job on Polish TV. Latest News And Photos 3

Old 09-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex001 View Post
Don't know if this has been posted, but she talked about the job on Polish TV. Latest News And Photos 3
She has something interesting in her Face. I like that and she radiate sympathy...
Old 09-16-2007, 03:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh I even don't know that Polish TV made an interview with her...

Closed Thread

Tags
alexandra, alexandra manley, countess alexandra, countess of frederiksborg, martin jørgensen, princess alexandra