Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News Part 2: January 2013 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously speaking though-as they get older they discover a lot of kids want to be your friend just because of the perks. Hard lesson.

True, so true. Let's hope he will learn that unpleasant fact of life lessons without being too hurt.

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #50, 2013.
Written by our soccer reporter Ulrik Ulriksen.

If you have seen the pics above you'll knos that Real Madrid was in Copenhagen to play against FC Copenhagen. Christian watched the game too. Along with his friend Ferdinand, Ferdinand's dad, Frederik's private secretary Morten Roland and a close friend of Frederik Thomas Olsen.

The boys went backstage so to speak to watch the players train and got a number of club presents, Christain wore a Real Madrid blouse under his jacket, and top of that he got a cap and a scarf, also from Real Madrid. But most importantly he (and Ferdinand) clinged to each their own soccer ball with autographs.
Our reporter met Christian after the match and Christian said about meeting the Real Madrid players: "That was cool", and he showed our man on the spot his Real Madrid shirt with an autograph and said: "It says Ronaldo".

It was actually Ferdinand who first spotted Ronaldo, when the boys went onto the firld: "Ojj, there's Ronaldo! I think it's Ronaldo! Look there, Christian. It is him! He's coming! Over here to us".
The boys posed with their idols and as you can tell from especially the broad smile on Ferdinand's face that was a huge, big, übercool experience!

Last edited:
I found this and I have never seen it before; a Ivalo and Minik Foundation set up in honor of Vincent and Josephine

"Ivalo & Minik Fonden is a Greenlandic educational grant. The purpose of Ivalo & Minik Fonden is to award grants to Greenlanders who wish to pursue international further education or an international postgraduate course, including internships in companies or organisations.
Ivalo & Minik Fonden is named after Her Royal Highness Princess Josephine Sophia Ivalo Mathilda and His Royal Highness Prince Vincent Frederik Minik Alexander, the children of His Royal Highness Crown Prince Frederik and Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary.
Ivalo & Minik Fonden was founded by NunaFonden in 2012."

I like the picture, and I like that they are supporting a cause for Greenland

Ivalo & Minik Fonden
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1533835_694817667217853_543263456_n.png

"The Foundation was established by NunaFonden in 2012 and is now ready to award grants to Greenlanders who want to take a further education or a continuing education training including an internship in another country than Denmark and Greenland."

Aww, the most delightful pictures of them! :wub::wub: Vincent is just a charmer and Josephine is the copy of her mom!

Last edited by a moderator:
They're precious :wub:

And the purpose of the foundation is wonderful and very much called for. I love how they named it after Vincent and Josephine. Ivalo and Minik are such gorgeous names.

They're precious :wub:

And the purpose of the foundation is wonderful and very much called for. I love how they named it after Vincent and Josephine. Ivalo and Minik are such gorgeous names.

Agree. I know Greenland is a very special place for Frederik, and besides including a Greenlandic name in the twins names, he probably wants to install a connection for them to Greenland :flowers:

Great idea for a foundation. And nice they used Vincent and Josephine's Greenlandic names. And the new pictures are too cute.

Vincent and Josephine really lovely children :wub::in_love::hug::star::star::heart2::heart2:
I also love their Greenlandic names!

What a great idea. As Christian and Bella also will have more full time roles to fullfil later in life, it is lovely that this is a way for the twins to find their own causes, especially the Greenlandic connection.

And a most adorable photo!

Vincent is a clone of his grandfather, Pcs Henrik!
And Josephine is a mixture of her mom and her sister!

ALL the 4 royal kids are delicious!

Last edited by a moderator:
The new photo of Vincent and Josephine is adorable, and I like how the foundation used their Greenlandic names, that's cute. Minik and Ivalo are lovely and pleasing-to-say names.

Vincent is clearly looking like his cousins (Felix and Henrik) and Josephine is a blonde Mary!
They are so precious!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1533835_694817667217853_543263456_n.png

"The Foundation was established by NunaFonden in 2012 and is now ready to award grants to Greenlanders who want to take a further education or a continuing education training including an internship in another country than Denmark and Greenland."

may be the best photos i have seen so far of vincent & josephine. they are really adorable kids and each of their personality shines through the photos. vincent is all cute and josephine has a very contagious smile :)

great idea with the greenlandic foundation, two years and already two little patrons ;-)

Last edited:
How cute are they!
Seeing them in close-up, they resemble each other more than I thought.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using The Royals Community mobile app

The cutest twins in the world. A wonder !!!!!!

How cute are they!
Seeing them in close-up, they resemble each other more than I thought.

I definitely agree. The twins didn't look a lot like each other when they were babies, but now they certainly do.

Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine really cute and lovely children.
Their picture is soooo heart-warming :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom