Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News Part 2: January 2013 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10th birthday: Christian and Ziggy - in 2005 and 2015 :)

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=ea6a99842afcb76d5c29cac26662b4e3&oe=5693354A

I love that the Crown Prince family includes Ziggy in everything. You hardly can say 'The Danish Crown Prince family' without mentioning Ziggy. She has been there to welcome and grow up with all four children. She is an elderly lady now - let's hope she still has some good years.

I think that physically Christian looks like Mary, he also looks a lot like Mary's father but his gestures and body language are from Fred.

You nailed it for me. I think that Christian of mind and personality resembles his mother, physically his eyes especially his grandfather John Donaldson, but his gestures and body language is his father. When beautiful genes are mixed.. a good result comes out.

What a handsome young man, so grown up at only 10!! I love the new pictures!!!!
The Danish court and his parents are wonderful about letting us into their lives just enough, thank you to them!!!

I have always thought F&M done a terrific job as parents. They master the art to include their children in a very natural way without being too much. The result is four obvious confident, natural, happy children.

ADDED:
Kongehuset.dk's new frontpage :)

Attachments

• 12115742_1621576884761454_2930805929918742525_n.jpg
    12115742_1621576884761454_2930805929918742525_n.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
Christian is a handsome boy; he got the best features from each of his parents. I also agree the resemblance to John Donaldson is strong, (I've always thought Mary favoured her father). It would be interesting to compare pictures of John and Christian around the same age.

Christian is a handsome boy; he got the best features from each of his parents. I also agree the resemblance to John Donaldson is strong, (I've always thought Mary favoured her father). It would be interesting to compare pictures of John and Christian around the same age.
Christian resembles John but I think Mary favoures her mother much more. The wedding pic of the young Henrietta and John shows it very well.

Article from a more serious media - who also means to know that the CP-family held Christian's birthday in North Jutland.

En dag bliver han konge | Kristeligt Dagblad

ADDED:

The article actually includes some good facts:

Christian is just a active happy boy playing football and taking care of his elementary school. Yet he gets well and naturally prepared for his special role.

"And when the family in the summer 2014 visited Greenland pictures showed a prince who is conscious of his particular role. He invited local children to play football, he cuddled babies on the cheek, and he helped his siblings when they had to shaking hands and listening to the welcome speeches."

"But most of all the Crown Prince Couple are giving their firstborn and children a life as close as possible to his peers. For even if the address is 'Frederik VIII's Palace in Amalienborg', it is important to know the world outside. Or as Crown Princess Mary has said in an interview:

- We as parents will like to give our children the ballast to they can live as common people in a sometimes unusual world. That they have the strength to make the right choices in life."

Last edited:
:previous: That was a very nice read. thank you

A happy and confident boy. Who is active and playful but also little by little learning his role :flowers:

The new photos of Christian are lovely and it's so sweet that they included Ziggy in them too. He seems to be a much loved member of the DRF. :D
Christian also seems to be a kind and considerate boy.

Wow, Christian and Frederik sit in the exact same way - it's quite scary sometimes to see how alike children and their parents can be! He still has Mary's eyes for me; however physically I'm also starting to see some more resemblances to Frederik.
Isabella has changed, I used to think she was all Frederik but now she looks like a mixture of both Frederik and Mary. Out of the twins Vincent resembles Frederik and Josephine resembles Mary, IMO.

Great to see pictures of Christian on the occasion on his 10th Bday. He's a cool kid and has immensely matured since school. Nice idea to include Ziggy. I can see a lot of grandpa Donaldson in Christian.

The new photos of Christian for his birthday are great what a lovely young Prince.

10th birthday: Christian and Ziggy - in 2005 and 2015 :)

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=ea6a99842afcb76d5c29cac26662b4e3&oe=5693354A

I love that the Crown Prince family includes Ziggy in everything. You hardly can say 'The Danish Crown Prince family' without mentioning Ziggy. She has been there to welcome and grow up with all four children. She is an elderly lady now - let's hope she still has some good years.
(---)

QUOTE]

Roskilde, I think there maybe another birthday photo of Christian with Ziggy, I believe Christian has on a blue top. I have looked for it but unable to find it. Do you know of this photo?

Yes, thank you Muhler and Nordic that is the one, great photo. Ziggy is certainly part of the family, lovely that she is included so often.

:previous: And Ziggy has welcomed home all four children. When F&M first brought home Christian, dear Ziggy didn't knew they in a few years would bring home three more active two-legged little creatures to the family... :lol:

Last edited:
:previous:

About half a year older than Christian. So 10 years old now. I'm pretty sure Ziggy is from January 2005. Let's hope she has some good years yet. She looks fresh and active. A beautiful Border Collie.

My friends and I travelled from Ireland to Copenhagen for a long weekend. This morning we are enjoying the attractions of Tivoli theme park. As we got off one ride I thought a boy looked a lot like Prince Christian. It was! All 4 of the Crown Princely children with 3 nannies! We have seen them a couple of times since just walking around like a normal family. Isabella, Vincent and Josephine in fancy dress for Halloween and Christian just dressed normally.

:previous: That's a nice little bonus. :)

I hope you will continue to have a nice weekend here in DK.

How fun, Crm2317 :) It's a small world, isn't it?

To bump into the CP-family is not unusual here in Denmark. Whether it is in Tivoli, the cinema or on the streets. Not many days ago I read on Facebook a comment from some who had been sitting next to F&M and all children in a restaurant in the shopping centre 'Fisketorvet' in Copenhagen.

Tonight is Halloween, and IIRC we last year via Billedbladet was told Christian and Isabella was out and ring the doorbells in halloween costumes. Perhaps they have this evening as well. And maybe with the twins this year.

Hope you have a great time here in Denmark.

Last edited:
Yes it was a wonderful surprise. I would never have expected to see them but a lovely bonus to our trip. I could not believe how tall Christian and Isabella are! Christian is about the same height as me (5ft) and Isabella not far behind. I guess I always think of them as little kids since I've followed them since their births so to see them in person was special.

Oh wow! What a lovely surprise to see them. Hopefully, next time you'd see Frederik and Mary.

Today, the whole family have an outing, they will attend the Hubertus Hunt in the Deer Park at. 9.40.

How exciting it must have been for you to see them, crm2317. It's lovely to hear that they can walk around Tivoli just like any other family. I hope you are enjoying your trip to Copenhagen - I would love to visit one day.

My friends and I travelled from Ireland to Copenhagen for a long weekend. This morning we are enjoying the attractions of Tivoli theme park. As we got off one ride I thought a boy looked a lot like Prince Christian. It was! All 4 of the Crown Princely children with 3 nannies! We have seen them a couple of times since just walking around like a normal family. Isabella, Vincent and Josephine in fancy dress for Halloween and Christian just dressed normally.

Thanks for sharing!! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom