Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News 1: February 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cute twins and its nice that we get pictures taken by the parents but I must admit that I miss photoshot pictures done by a professional.
Thank you for the pictures.

Lovely photos.

The twins are so cute. Josephine is a little beauty with an extremely sweet smile and Vincent a little charmer
I like that Mary takes the photos of the little ones they will have any number taken by professionals as they get older.

Thanks Roskilde for posting the gif of Mary and Isabella dancing so sweet.

They really look scandinavian babys ;-))) Prince Vicent has a really grwon up hair...

How lovely they are. I can't believe they're already two years old, I very distinctively remember the day they were born and now they're so big! They're very beautiful kids (and I, for one, love Vincent's hair) :wub:

Last edited:
Very cute twins and its nice that we get pictures taken by the parents but I must admit that I miss photoshot pictures done by a professional.
Thank you for the pictures.
well we've got professional photoshoot pictures from the twins 1st birthday last year, so it wasnt that long ago;)

i agree that they should cut Vincent's hair, he looks like a girl with long hair. i think Christian didnt have that long when he was younger.
Josephine is a true beauty, she definately is the one who has distint looks and its hard to say which one she resembles the most. she will be breathtaking when she gets older^^

Great photos of the twins and greedy for some more. I am surprised they have left Vincents hair grow so long. Must be lots of laughter in that household with all the children running around.

Nice pics. :)
But now they need to have their baby-hair trimmed.

Billed Bladet has two more pics from going to church a month ago. The one of Vincent is pretty funny: Billed-Bladet - Tillykke til prins Vincent og prinsesse Josephine

Super large versions of the official pics from BT.

Here we can see that Josephine is lying down like a real model:

http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files-dk/node-images/994/5/5994149-prins-vincent.jpg

http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files-dk/node-images/994/5/5994152-prinsesse-josephine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics. :)
But now they need to have their baby-hair trimmed.

Billed Bladet has two more pics from going to church a month ago. The one of Vincent is pretty funny: Billed-Bladet - Tillykke til prins Vincent og prinsesse Josephine

Vincent looks like a real character, which is probably why the hair is still long. You could see from Christian's photos that he was a placid easy going baby/ toddler. On the other hand Vincent looks like a tornado of mischief. Too cute!

Leave the hair, let him be different :)

No no Vincent can't have short hair. It would be totally wrong :D He is too cute with his hair encircles his chubby little face.

Josephine is a true beauty, she definately is the one who has distint looks and its hard to say which one she resembles the most. she will be breathtaking when she gets older^^

IMO Josephine resembles her mother more and more. The diamond-shaped face and the eyes (although Josephine has Frederik's blue eyes, her eye color is a bit darker than C, I and V) She will be a true beauty like her mother.

But all in all, the most important things is that they look like themselves :flowers:

They are very cute! And so grown. Happy Birthday to them:)

:previous: No, no, no, ladies.

Vincent needs the machine. Down to three millimeters of hair. Then he'll look like a real rascal. :brows:

And Josephine too. But she's a girl, so she can settle with a crop down to two centimeters. It's the perfect time of year to do that. Here during winter no one will noice if they are wearing balaclavas 24/7.
:ninja::ninja:

Adorable toddlers both! Happy Birthday to Vincent and Josephine!

:previous: No, no, no, ladies.

Vincent needs the machine. Down to three millimeters of hair. Then he'll look like a real rascal. :brows:

And Josephine too. But she's a girl, so she can settle with a crop down to two centimeters. It's the perfect time of year to do that. Here during winter no one will noice if they are wearing balaclavas 24/7.
:ninja::ninja:
I´m with you on this one, Muhler, although I don´t think that three millimeters is ok. Prince Vincent should just look like Prince Christian did, when he was 2 years old - at least in his haircut :wub:

They´re so cute and I hope see a photoshoot

lovely photos
I liked that Mary took the pics

and i think Frederik also had long hair as a toddler

IMO Josephine resembles her mother more and more. The diamond-shaped face and the eyes (although Josephine has Frederik's blue eyes, her eye color is a bit darker than C, I and V) She will be a true beauty like her mother.

But all in all, the most important things is that they look like themselves :flowers:
but is exactly that, while everyone says Isabella really resembles her father, with Josephine with all have very diferent opinions, some says she looks like Mary, others like grandpa Henrik, others like Queen Margrethe and there were even others who said she looked like Isabella when she was a toddler.
thats why i said Josephine is the most dificult to tell of the siblings because she looks like everyone or she simply doesnt look like anyone, after all she has a distint look compared to all of them.;)

i wonder if Josephine's eyes will turn brown, it would be so lovely to have one brown-eyed child from all blue-eyed kids.

Last edited:
Mine too. They are absolutely gorgeous but Vincent needs a haircut.The little girl´s hair looks very nice to me.

I just love that haircut on a boy... I wouldn't cut it.. :)

They are beyond cute! :wub:
I agree with those who say prince Vincent needs a haircut! ;)

I have just seen the news on TV and even here they showed the new pictures. They ended with pictures of Josephine and Vincent from their birth to the new pictures from today. I haven't seen that before :p

A new gallery from B.T. with pictures from Vincent and Josephine's birth to today

Se de herlige billeder: De royale tvillingers liv i billeder | www.bt.dk

They are adorable. I do think Vincent needs a haircut, but he's beautiful.
I do believe Josephine resembles Princess Mary

I would be soooo excited to see how they (all four) look like in twenty years.

Those children are lovely.I am among those who love Vincent long hair.
Little Josephine looks like Mary.
From the picture of frederik as a boy posted by Muhler,I am amazed to see how much Isabella is his carbon copy.

Those children are lovely.I am among those who love Vincent long hair.
Little Josephine looks like Mary.
From the picture of frederik as a boy posted by Muhler,I am amazed to see how much Isabella is his carbon copy.

She is his mini me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom