Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News 1: February 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems we are discussing a purely made-up subject; Lene Balleby, their information officer (or whatever she is called :) denies the whole story of the twins being enlisted for daycare according to TV2 news - Ingen vuggestueplads til tvillingerne - TV 2 Vip. According to this, Lene Balleby says she doesn't know where the story originated and that there are currently no such plans.

Yep,
A lot of other papers are now refuting that story and withdrawing their articles.

Why oh why don't they confirm their stories? :bang:

I suggest we delete this discussion as it serves little purpose now.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain between my shoulderblades.
Are you making fun of me, Brutus.....Eeh, I mean FasterB? :ermm:
Oh yes, I´m just jokin :ROFLMAO: Of course she will be there with her mates :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jeg kunne bare ikke lade være. Sorry :p:flowers:

Aw is there some sort of picture anywhere of the four of them together

:)All four of Fred & Mary's kids are very blessed genetically; I believe all will be beautiful looking adults - right now they are cute!!! xoxos

The Danish siblings are so cute! I absolutely love Isabella she seems so spunky!

I love all their children! They are sooo sweet and beautiful! But what could someone wait from two good-looking parents!

Well, I just found out that Mary had given birth to the twins!!! I must be living in outer space! :p
By the way, they are really cute all four of them!! :flowers:

A first birthday tribute for Prince Christian who'll turn 6 on Saturday, October 15,

Billed-Bladet has put together some pics of the last months:

** Prins Christian 6 år **

He's really adorable... And his sister too... Love their faces and expressions!

Gosh time flies when you are having fun. He looks like a happy confident little boy. He is also a little charmer, and am sure he will be a good protective big brother. The way he held hands with Isabella at the xng and watched as she descended the steps to make sure she didn't trip.

He's a handsome little boy. I love his smile.

Hope there will be released beautiful photos of the four kids today, because we didn't have that with the birth.

Christian has so much of Mary, especially his expressions and eyes.
He is one of the happiest little kid I have seen in a very long time. Mary and Frederick have done exceptionally well!

Christian is certainly a happy, outgoing child. His smile is sooo impish. It´s nice to see a boy who is enjoying his life to the full!

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #41, 2011.
Hip hurra det' min fødselsdag - Hip hurrah it's my birthday.
Written by Ulrik Ulriksen.

Who has written a well illustrated portrait of Christian.
Not much new in the portrait and we already know he has grown taller, is very fond of his grandparents, both farmor Margrethe & grandpapa Henrik and morfar John.
He's very attentive of his sister Bella. He's a polite boy, who remember to shake hands with everyone around him.

We are informed that he now play soccer/football at a club near his school. Along with a couple of his mates.
Prince Henrik said the other day: "Yes, I'm going to celebrate him at a private family birthday".
Prince Henrik explained that he sometimes cook with his grandchildren: "My grandchildren (Christian and Isabella) are still too young to learn how to cook, but I do make pancakes and waffles or something else that is funny with them. As a dessert their favorite dish is pancakes with jam".

Christian turn six this Saturday, but as next week is autumn holiday (*) so it seems likely that he celebrated his birthday in his class Friday. That would have including him handing out something, like cake to his classmates, who in turn would sing the birthdaysong for him.

(*) Always in week #42. It used to be called the Potato Holiday, because up until a couple of generations ago, children were very much needed in the fields when harvesting potatos.

Last edited:
I can't believe Prince Christian is six! He's a handsome little guy and seems very good natured. I hope he enjoys his birthday.

Billed Bladet has an article about Christian's birthday. But there is very little concrete, so I'll boil it down to this:

M&F and their children celeberated Christian's birthday in the hunting lodge at Trend in Northern Jutland in the middle of a forest. They spend the first few days of the autumn holiday there until M&F had to leave for USA.

It is suddenly Thursday again and another issue of Billed Bladet has hit the streets.

We have a very detailed comparion of M&F and W&K, focusing on how much they have in common. - I may deal with if there is any interest or if I get bored...
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ge-november-2nd-2011-a-32054.html#post1333713

We have the story of our Marie presenting a prize at the French embassy.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...raire-des-ambassadeurs-24657.html#post1333602

In the Q&A, we have a question about the ancient Danish nobility, i.e. those who were nobles before the Reformation. - I'll take it if there is an interest.
There is also a question as to whether the children of Queen Anne-Marie are in the Danish line of succession. - They are not.

We have a detailed review of the dresses Mary wore during the visit to USA, including who the deigners are.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...tober-20th-25th-2011-a-31719.html#post1333592

We also have the story about M&F meeting the singer Medina. - You know, the goofy looking one, who used Frederik to lean on.

We have the story about Countess Alexandra and the Parkinson Association, for which she is patron.

We also have the first day of Joachim and la belle Marie's visit to Japan. It the journalist Trine Larsen who is covering this and she has really developed as a reporter in recent years, so we can expect a good coverage. - I think I'll save that for next week.

Next week is going to be full of coverage, both from Japan and UNICEF.

And we have this:
Summary of article in Billed Bladet #44, 2011.
Christians nye klassekammerater - Christian's new classmates.
Written by Anna Johannesen.
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelig... fordelt Christians nye klassekammerater.aspx

As you may recall Christian and his mates, were to be assessd by the teachers before the permanent classes were established. That has now happened and among Christian's new classmates are some whom he knows well.

Friends of M&F, Sysser Zachau and Morten Efferbach, have a daughter in Christian's class. - Sysser is sister of Birgitte Handwerk, married to Jeppe Handwerk.
Caroline Heering's daughter Rosemarie. - She is perhaps the child whom Christian knows best. (*)
Nina Bruun Rasmussen's son, Julius.
Jacob and Anne Sofie Reese's Mathilda. - They previously lived on London, but Jacob Reese is a childhood friend of Frederik.

So that means that at least four of the 25 pupil's in Christian's class are someone he already knows.
And they are likely to stay together for the next ten years.

(*) Can anyone say childhood sweetheart? :p

Last edited:
:previous: Oh, how absolutely adorable thinking about that!

Muhler I'd actually like to see the M&F and W&K article just to see how much these magazines can milk out of it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Oh, how absolutely adorable thinking about that!

Muhler I'd actually like to see the M&F and W&K article just to see how much these magazines can milk out of it. :ROFLMAO:

Fulfilling your wishes makes my day complete, American Dane. :)

A little patience though. Gotta feed the kids - quite a few actually! They are all over the place! :dizzy:

It is suddenly Thursday again and another issue of Billed Bladet has hit the streets.

And we have this:
Summary of article in Billed Bladet #44, 2011.
Christians nye klassekammerater - Christian's new classmates.
Written by Anna Johannesen.

As you may recall Christian and his mates, were to be assessd by the teachers before the permanent classes were established. That has now happened and among Christian's new classmates are some whom he knows well.

Friends of M&F, Sysser Zachau and Morten Efferbach, have a daughter in Christian's class. - Sysser is sister of Birgitte Handwerk, married to Jeppe Handwerk.
Caroline Heering's daughter Rosemarie. - She is perhaps the child whom Christian knows best. (*)
Nina Bruun Rasmussen's son, Julius.
Jacob and Anne Sofie Reese's Mathilda. - They previously lived on London, but Jacob Reese is a childhood friend of Frederik.

So that means that at least four of the 25 pupil's in Christian's class are someone he already knows.
And they are likely to stay together for the next ten years.

(*) Can anyone say childhood sweetheart? :p

Thank you for the summary, Muhler. The bolded parts brought a smile to my face. Precious. It's great to have a really good friend in one's class.

I really miss seeing pictures of the twins. Is it true they will accompany M&F to Australia and that we might see them then?

I really miss seeing pictures of the twins. Is it true they will accompany M&F to Australia and that we might see them then?

Yes, they will go to Australia with their parents during the official visit. - I guess there will be a photoshoot or two, where we can see the twins.

However, that familyshoot is more likely to take place when Christian and Bella join their parents after the official visit has ended, and the private holiday starts in Tasmania.

Thank you for the summary, Muhler. The bolded parts brought a smile to my face. Precious. It's great to have a really good friend in one's class.

It sure is.
However, perhaps we shouldn't count on Christian marrying Rosemarie in twenty years from now.
I read a very interesting article the other day about sexual imprints.
To keep it short and simple: Those who are dear and near to you from around two years of age to around six or seven, trigger a kind of filter. In the sense that you may love them dearly, but you don't get sexually attracted to them and hence don't fall in love with them.
That should be a kind of biological mechanism to prevent inbreeding.
So if that theory is true Christian may end up loving Rosemarie like a sister but not as a sexual partner.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Counsel for safer traffic (Rådet for Sikker Trafik) has celebrated that they in 50 years have learned children how to behave in the traffic.

The article isn´t online longer, so I have copied it in here:
However you can still find it if you google
Prins Christian så trafikteater

I 50 år har betjente fra Københavns Politi opført dukketeater, der er med til at lære de mindste børn om sikkerhed i trafikken. Prins Christian og hans klasse så jubilæumsforestilling.
Begejstringen var stor blandt de mange børn, som København Politi havde inviteret med til jubilæumsforestillingen på Kasparteatret.

SEE PHOTO 1

Teaterstykket er et handskedukketeater, som nu har eksisteret i 50 år og som sammen med politiets øvrige færdselsundervisning lærer børnene, hvordan man skal passe på sig selv og hinanden i trafikken.

SEE PHOTO 2

I teaterstykket forsøger troldene at få børnene til at gøre noget forkert i trafikken, hvilket får børnene til at protestere højlydt. Børnene får hjælp til at gøre det rigtige i trafikken af de to gode figurer, Kaspar og politimanden.
For eksempel lærer de børnene, hvordan de skal gå ude i trafikken, så de ikke kommer til skade.

Prins Christian var begejstret
For at fejre at betjente fra Københavns Politis Kriminalpræventive afdeling har lavet teaterstykket gennem 50 år, var børnehaveklasserne fra Østerfarimagsgade Skole og Tranegårdsskolen i København inviteret med til jubilæumsforestillingen. Blandt eleverne var også kronprinseparrets søn, Prins Christian.

SEE PHOTO 3

Alle børnene var interesserede og begejstrede og fik som Prins Christian her mulighed for at komme helt tæt på dukkerne og tale med betjentene om sikkerhed i trafikken.

SEE PHOTO 4

En svær start

Det var en dansk politiassistent, der i 1952 så en svensk udgave af et marionetteater i den svenske hovedstad Stockholm. Han tog ideen med hjem til Danmark, hvor han sammen med Rådet for Større Færdselssikkerhed (i dag Rådet for Sikker Trafik) fik opført stykket ved Københavns Kommunes Parkunderholdning.
Ideen slog ikke helt an, og efter nogle år opgav man marionetteatret som en del af færdselsundervisningen for de mindste børn.

SEE PHOTO 5

Men i 1960 blev teaterstykket frisket op og ændret lidt, så det var mere interessant for de mindste børn. Københavns Politis ledelse blev så begejstret, at man besluttede at Københavns Politi skulle have sit eget teater.

SEE PHOTO 6

I 1961 holdt Kaspar Teatret sin første forestilling på Zahles Skole i København - og utallige politifolk har siden holdt liv i teaterstykket til glæde for tusindvis af små børn, der har fået hjælp af Kaspar og politimanden til at komme mere sikkert gennem trafikken.
I dag er det politiassistenterne Steen Larsen, Michael Bjørkman og Claus Bjørn Nielsen fra Københavns Politis Kriminalpræventive afdeling, der optræder for børnene.

Last edited:
I LOVE how chubby the twins are. That makes me think they are not crawling or walking/standing yet. Have we had any news along those lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom