Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News 1: February 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tire of these cute faces. They are more than lovely !

oh how cute the twins are. Josephine looks like Mary and Vincent is adorable. Great that they have published new pics for their 2nd birthday.

Those children are lovely.I am among those who love Vincent long hair.
Little Josephine looks like Mary.
From the picture of frederik as a boy posted by Muhler,I am amazed to see how much Isabella is his carbon copy.

I agree, it's so adorable to see just how much Bella resembles Frederik, she's a little female version of him :wub:

A picture from BT comparing daddy Frederik as a boy and Vincent: http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files-dk/node-images/995/5/5995666-vincent-og-frederik.jpg

My hands itch for a pair of scissors. :D
Muhler! Please try to control yourself; your military background is almost irresistable, I am sure, but so are Prince Vincent's curls! Think of the 19th century, when boys were even dressed like girls and be glad young prince Vincent is at least waving his fork lifter! Leave the young prince's hair to fame and fortune, think of Samson and let his hair grow in peace and good fortune! :boxing::king3::frazzled:

Vinny has long, fair locks but he's very masculine in appearance. He IS the image of a 19th century lad, all he needs is a dress! ;) I doubt he'll go to school with the long hair, and if he does, meh (shrugs shoulders).

Christian is a combination of both his parents. Isabella looks just like Fred. Josephine looks like Mary and Vincent like himself. :lol:

Oh the time difference wait was worth it for those cute photos. I think Josephine is so very pretty and will no doubt be the real head turner in that family in about 16 years time.

Vincent. I keep thinking about a haircut for him Muhler but he is cute too. I cut my son's curly locks when he was around 12 months old and then his hair went dead straight. Hmmm.

Happy birthday to them both!

Edited to include a link to Hello magazine with a story about the twins' birthday
http://www.helloonline.com/royalty/2013010810636/vincent-josephine-denmark-birthday/

Last edited:
Muhler! Please try to control yourself; your military background is almost irresistable, I am sure, but so are Prince Vincent's curls! Think of the 19th century, when boys were even dressed like girls and be glad young prince Vincent is at least waving his fork lifter! Leave the young prince's hair to fame and fortune, think of Samson and let his hair grow in peace and good fortune! :boxing::king3::frazzled:

I shall try. :)
However, correct me if I'm wrong, if Samson had been able to have a closer look at his wife, due to all that hair falling down in his eyes he wouldn't have ended his life as a demolition worker.

If it's any consolation, my own son also has fashionable long hair and one of my favorite passtimes is to dream openly about cutting it short in his sleep. (He doesn't always think that's funny, teens have no sense of humour nowadays).
Our daughter on the other hand had her hair shortened (fortunately not too much) on Christmas Day to look more grown up. - After which she admired herself for hours in front of the mirror. :lol:

And I had Darth Vader-hair as a child. Because of my ears the hair went out in sort of a slight angle over the ears. - It may have been fashionable at the time but in hindsight it wasn't something to write home about.....
So the conclusion must be: If a boy, or if in doubt cut the hair short. :D

I agree, it's so adorable to see just how much Bella resembles Frederik, she's a little female version of him :wub:

She really is!

And IIRC, Mary says the exact same sentence in the book "Crown Prince Frederik". :)

Last edited:
Hard to believe they are already 2, I remember well when they were born and now they are such healthy toddlers!
I would love to give them BOTH haircuts so we could see their lovely faces.Their hair is average, not long blonde ringlets so why not cut it? Poor Vincent looks like a medieval chap.Josephine will be the head turner in the family. What a handful!

I'm just very grateful we can briefly peek into the private life of these gorgeous twins through these latest photos on their 2nd birthday. Perhaps the reason more photos are not released over time is because of the judgments and opinions so freely given on these little ones and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom