Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News 1: February 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I DO AGREE WITH THOSE MEMBERS WHO SEE MORE OF MARY IN CHRISTIAN, THAT ISABELLA IS A MINNY FREDDY:ROFLMAO: THERE IS NO DOUBT!

Last edited:
Loved the photos of Isabella and Christian. You can see they are still full of vim and reminded me of the Urdangarin boys plus Froylan always full of mischief and laughter.
Christian is turning into an elegant little boy and I´m sure he will do well at school, for he seems to be very outgoing.

Loved the photos of Isabella and Christian. You can see they are still full of vim and reminded me of the Urdangarin boys plus Froylan always full of mischief and laughter.
Christian is turning into an elegant little boy and I´m sure he will do well at school, for he seems to be very outgoing.

agree.

christian has a lot of personality and a strong character...

and i love the urdangarin boys, too!!!!

Isabella has a new bike
smile.gif

Isabella: Sej cykelpige - SE og HØR

Google Traduttore

Isabella is adorable! An active, happy girl!

Apparently these pictures were taken in April just before her birthday according to the above article. Frederik is also checking out a bike in the background of one of the pictures that have a blue light or bell,maybe for Christian?
Thanks for posting great pictures of the family outing.

http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2011/5/Saa%20er%20den%20danske%20tronfolge%20paa%20plads.aspx

A note in Billed Bladet #22, 2011 informs us that Vincent and Josephine have now officially been noted in Dåbsprotokollen = The Christening Protocol.
Since 1779 all children born within the DRF, who are in line of succession have been noted in that protocol. - After they have been christened. The christening was the most important event in the life of a newborn.
Beforehand messages was dispatched to the other courts in Europe informing of that fact, just in case anyone should come up with a claim for the Danish throne.

That means that Vincent and Josephie are now officially aknowledged as in line for the Danish throne and should Frederik, Christian and Isabella die tomorrow, Vincent will become the next king of Denmark, when he turns eighteen, even though Joachim may act as Regent for a period.

Last edited:
Billed-Bladet - Som to dråber vand - se hvem prinsesse Isabella ligner

Billed Bladet article discussing how Princess Isabella resembles the late Queen Ingrid at around the same age.

There is a side-by-side comparison of an image of Isabella at the christening and an image of Ingrid when she was around Isabella's age. There is definately a resemblance between the two - the shape of their chins, nose and eye structure (the hair parting also helps).

Wow, I see the resemblance. I've always thought Isabella looked like Frederick's side of the family.

Billed Bladet article discussing how Princess Isabella resembles the late Queen Ingrid at around the same age.

There is a side-by-side comparison of an image of Isabella at the christening and an image of Ingrid when she was around Isabella's age. There is definately a resemblance between the two - the shape of their chins, nose and eye structure (the hair parting also helps).

WOW! That's a very close resemblence! Both are cute!

Incredibly alike ! It's incredible ! And very cute too !

Yes, the pose, colouring and hair do resemble Queen Ingrid.

In other photos of Queen Ingrid the resemblance is not as apparent to me.
I've noticed that Isabella also looks a lot like her Great Grandfather, King Frederik,(especially when they smile) and quite like her father and her grandfather, Prince Henrik. Isabella's colouring is similar to Mary's nieces when they acted as flower-girls at her wedding. She is a real blending, an individual.

I see a huge resemblance between Pavlos of Greece and his grandmother, Queen Ingrid.

OMG, they sure looks alike! There is definately a resemblace between them.;)

A little strange IMO that there seem to be no photos so far of the twins with their siblings. About time IMO that they publish some new photos of the twins anyway.

A little strange IMO that there seem to be no photos so far of the twins with their siblings. About time IMO that they publish some new photos of the twins anyway.

Why do we need to see new photos of them?

We do not 'need' to see new pictures of the twins.
But I was also wondering about it. Not official pics, but Mary and/or Frederik going for a walk with them.
I wonder if the twins go out with their nannies incoginito :ninja:

Or they go out with their parents, who manage to evade the press. I am glad they've been allowed privacy.

they are just a few months old, i think f&m wants to have the twins more private until they grew up a little more(but please, not too much!!!! i want to see them!!!!)

So would I. We saw plenty of photos of Christian and Isabella when they were babies.

We didn't see more photos of Isabella and Christian than we now see of Vincent and Josephine. They are only 5 months old after all. The only pics released where the ones of the christening and the ones for the birth, but no other official pics. I remember pics of Isabella and Christian at a boat race, but Isabella was already older than 5 months, and they were not taken in Denmark, but the US (IIRC). The next official pictures of Isabella were published for her first birthday. Same with Christian.

We'll see them when they will start their summer cruise on the Dannebrog, I guess

Or at the yearly family summer gathering at Gråsten slot perhaps - with the queen, princess Benedikte and perhaps queen Anne Marie and as many of their children and grandchildren who can make it this year.

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #24, 2011.
De er bare så søde - They are simply so sweet.
Written by Trine Larsen & Anna Johannesen.

This is basically a summary of what M&F have said about their twins recently.
Mary was cornered when she left the Australian embassy lately and when asked about Vincent and Josephine she replied: "The little ones are thriving reall, really well".
Have they got any teeth yet, our reporter would like to know.
Mary: "No, not yet. That's a bit early".

Frederik is more informative and he confided recently: "Christian and Isabella are fond of the little ones and cuddle and caress them when they are with them (the twins). But it's not like they are actively seeking the twins". (*)
Frederik cannot yet tell, whom the twins resemble the most and what character they are developing: "They are both pretty different and pretty alike. They have after all got a bit from both of us. - But they've got blue eyes, just like me. - On the other hand they are for the time being darkhaired just like their mother, and then they have a lot of it (hair). - And they are simply so sweet".

When Mary left the embassy she was wearing a necklace with a blue and red stone, a ruby and a saphire. - It is speculated whether it's a maternity gift.

(*) Read: the novelty has worn out and the twins are now merely amusing and wriggling, sometimes noisy little critters.

Prince Christian and Princess Isabella picked up from kindergarden by the nanny and security guard on June 15, 2011.

** ppe gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom