Who would be a suitable bride for Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,that's true...although she lacks royal status,Gabrilella Marina Alexandra Ophelia is the most blue blooded young member of Windsor family!!!
And existing connections to Germany

Hmm... yes, Ella would be the perfect match for him indeed. :rolleyes:

Princess Theodora of Greece would be a suitable bride for the Head of the German Imperial House.

rob, perhaps you can have a new job as royal matchmaker as you seem to like to match them together.

And existing connections to Germany

Well,that's true...Even if she is a member of the House of Windsor when you look at her ancestors you will see that she doesn't have a drop of English blood...

Some unknown non-catholic titled girls:

-Countess Felicitas von Erbach-Erbach,born in 1987

-Countess Margerita von Erbach-Fürstenau,boen in 1986

-Princess Elisabeth Diana von Erbach-
Schönberg,born in 1985

-Princess Felicitas von Waldeck-Pyrmont,born in 1984

-Duchess Anastasia von Oldenburg,born in 1986

-Princess Juliana von Anhalt,born in 1980

-Princess Eilika von Anhalt,born in 1985

-Princess Aeglae von Baden,born in 1981

-Princess Johanna Charlotte von Bentheim zu Steinfurt,born in 1976

-Princess Aleida Elisabeth von Bentheim zu Steinfurt,born in 1980

-Princess Amelie von Bentheim-Tecklenburg-Rheda,born in 1982

-Countess Oda zu Solms-Baruth,born in 1981

-Countess Caroline-Mathilde zu Solms-Baruth,born in 1987

-Countess Angelina zu Solms-Laubach,born in 1983

-Princess Sophie von
Isenburg und Büdingen zu Birstein(already dated),born in 1978

-Princess Felicitas Magdalena von
Isenburg und Büdingen zu Wächtersbach,born in 1980

-Princess Dorothea von
von Isenburg und Büdingen zu Wächtersbach,born in 1986

-Princess Johanna Woizlawa Reuss zu
Köstritz,born in 1985

-Princess Maximiliana Reuss zu
Köstritz,born in 1977

-Princess Henriette Reuss zu Plauen,born in 1977

-Princess Pauline Reuss zu Plauen,born in 1977

-Countess Dorothea zu Castell-Castell,born in 1985

-Countess Johanna Franziska zu Castell-Castell,born in 1985

-Countess Solveig-Ruth zu Castell-
Rüdenhausen(distantly related),born in 1980

-Countess Adelheid-Dorothea zu
Castell-Rüdenhausen(distantly related),born in 1982

-Princess Theodora Louise zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg,born in 1982

-Princess Marie Charlotte zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg,born in 1976

-Princess Marie Elisabeth zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg,born in 1982

-Princess Maria Catharina zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg,born in 1985

-Princess Ariana Maria Gobertina zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg,born in 1986

-Princess Maria Donata zur Lippe-Biesterfeld,born in 1982

-Princess Sophie von Schleswig-Holstein,born in 1983

-Princess Leonie von Sachsen-Weimar und Eisenach,born in 1986

-Princess Olga zu Leiningen,born in 1984

-Princess Cecilie zu Leiningen,born in 1988

If someone has some more suggestions it would be interesting to see what do you think...
P.S.Not sure about religion of every princess or a countess mentioned above!

The Anhalt girls are my favourite as they are only distantly related. (if at all)

Some unknown non-catholic titled girls...
You are right about Anhalt girls...in this list there are some Princesses and Countesses that are "products" of non-equal marriages,some of equal and noble marriages such as Princess Donata zur Lippe-Biesterfeld or Princess Theodora Luise zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and some are born into equal marriages as Princess Sophie von Schleswig-Holstein, Princess Olga zu Leiningen or Princess Aeglae von Baden...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does any one have pictures of these potential brides ?

The Anhalt girls are my favourite as they are only distantly related. (if at all)
Juliana Katharina, b.Munich 14 Dec 1980; m.12 Jul 2008 Marc Bernath
Julia Eilika Nicole, b.Munich 1 Jan 1985
Julia Felizitas Leopoldine Friederike Franziska, b.Munich 14 May 1993

But the oldest one is already married. (her name is Julia Katarina, not Juliana)
The youngest one is too young for him.
In consequence only Eilika would be suitable bride.

So Elika is still more than suitable, though I didnt consider the younger ones age.

Still Madeleine of Sweden! :flowers:
Pretty, smart, protestant, royal and half German.
But that´s just an illusion :sad:

And of course the characteristics have to match.

Has Princess Madeleine ever met Prince Georg Friedrich?

I think the most suitable will be Lady Gabriella Windsor:protestant,Nearly Half-German,in the line to the British Throne and besides all beautiful and intelligent!

I think the most suitable will be Lady Gabriella Windsor:protestant,Nearly Half-German,in the line to the British Throne and besides all beautiful and intelligent!
I too like this match, they aren't closely related, nor are there many lines of common descent. She seems intelligent, is attractive and seems to have less of an insualr British outlook than most of the other British royals (especially the young Wales Primnces).

Ah, thanks Stefan! :flowers:

So, how is the plan? Pretend a dinner about for example Swedish-German friendship and invite the two :whistling:
And, what a chance, the same table :D

Gabriella Windsor would bring Georg F back into the sphere of reigning monarchy and the Windsor-Saxe-Coburg-Gothas are the most important dynasty in the world.

Another good match for him would be Princess Theodora of Greece.

While she is an excellent royal match for any Prince, and I would be the first to argue that there is too much angst over distant cousin matchs I think that in this case there would be too many common lines of descent within a few generations.
For instance he has two lines of descent from Q Victoria, she has three,
They are both descended from E Wilhelm II and also Grand Duke Friedricj Franz III of Mecklenberg Schwerin. They are also descended from Nicholas I of Russia. Their closest relationship is of third cousin. and this occurs twice.
Gabriella Windsor only has the one line of descent from Q Victoria none from Friedrich Franz or Wilhelm. They are however both descended from GD Wladimir and are also third cousins, but only the once.
I really hope Theodara marries a Prince, maybe a Heriditary Grand Duke or a Prince of Belgium but GF might be carrying the inbreeding a bit too far.

I think he is handsome too.:whistling:

He is to close related to the Greece royal house just like Leiningen. The two younger Anhalt girls could work, but I guess he prefers blondes.

Lady Gabriella Windsor has the better bloodline ( look at her mothers mother family tree - it includes all the good houses). But she is also a descendant of Queen Victoria. Madeleine has the minor bloodline due to the fact, that her mother is not noble by birth. The swedish genetic is also not the best due to the many scandinavian cousin marriages.....

Prince George Friedrich is good looking. I liked the picture with him and Princess Madeline. Where was the picture taken?

Are there any "fan sites" on the Hohenzollerns? GF is a worthy, conscientious individual - "boring"? His dedication to the interest of the dynasty is refreshing. What is important is that he should have a lawful daughter of an age that is marriageable to Prince William's first son and heir.

It seems he found his princess in Sophie von Ysenburg und Büdingen zu Birstein...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom