The Royal House of Prussia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sybille, Princess of Prussia, attended the AnimaAsia Charity Dinner Support Animal Rights in Berlin on September 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous: How is Princess Sybille of Prussia related to Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia?

:previous: How is Princess Sybille of Prussia related to Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia?

Sibylle Kretschmer was the third -and last- spouse of his late uncle Prince Friedrich Wilhelm (1939-2015). His grandfather Prince Louis Ferdinand Sr had 4 sons:

Friedrich Wilhelm Prinz von Preußen (1939-2015)
In 1967 he ceased to be a dynast: his first union was not Standesgemäß

Michael Prinz von Preußen (1940-2021)
In 1966 he ceased to be a dynast: his first union was not Standesgemäß

Louis Ferdinand Jr Prinz von Preußen (1944-1977) x Donata Emma Gräfin zu Castell-Rüdenhausen (1950–2015)
-> Father of Prince Georg Friedrich

Christian Sigismund Prinz von Preußen (1946) x Nina Helene Lydia Alexandra Gräfin zu Reventlow (1954)

Last edited:
Did anyone hear that some time ago that Georg and Sophie had some Ukrainian refugees staying at Burg Hohenzollern?

Did anyone hear that some time ago that Georg and Sophie had some Ukrainian refugees staying at Burg Hohenzollern?
Yes, there were pictures released of them welcoming them to the castle.

Adalbert and Eva-Maria, Prince and Princess of Prussia, attended the VIP preview event of HIGHLIGHTS LAB X Wunderkunst at Residenz in Munich yesterday, October 18:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Howcome no one from the Hohenzollern family attend occasions of reigning monarchies of Europe? Are they simply not invited even though they are related? or they simple just don't go and why? I've only seen Grand Duchess Kira, Princess of Prussia attend such events when she was still alive, after that, I don't see any representative's of the House of Prussia anymore....
I think the current generation are simply not close to the reigning monarchies like the grandparents and other forebears were. They are simply not invited. Someone on the forums did say he was invited to King Felipe’s wedding and went but other than that, they are not invited to weddings or funerals.

Prince Georg Heir of Prussia and his wife born Isenburg are very often seen at all the royal and mostly the royal German Events. But never pictures of their 3 children are seen.
I think his Uncles passed away , as you wrote their children are unknown
But the Wedding of his late Mother Princess Donata with her ex brother in law Prince Frederic von Oldenburg must have been a shock in the Family and for Princess Cecilia.

Last edited:
Prince Georg Heir of Prussia and his wife born Isenburg are very often seen at all the royal and mostly the royal German Events. But never pictures of their 3 children are seen.
I think his Uncles passed away , as you wrote their children are unknown
But the Wedding of his late Mother Princess Donata with her ex brother in law Prince Frederic von Oldenburg must have been a shock in the Family and for Princess Cecilia.
I was talking about reigning royal families as in hardly are the Hohenzollerns invited to royal events with reigning royals.

Christine, Princess of Prussia celebrated her 55th birthday together with her father Franz-Friedrich, Prince of Prussia, at the Rudels Castle, Naumburg (Saale) yesterday, February 22:

** ppe gallery **

I was talking about reigning royal families as in hardly are the Hohenzollerns invited to royal events with reigning royals.

I believe that he was invited to several royal weddings. From the top of my head, he did attend the wedding of WA and Máxima, the wedding of Frederik & Mary, the wedding of Felipe and Letizia and together the prince and princess attended the wedding of Albert II and Charlene. He also attended the funeral of GD Jean.

I believe that he was invited to several royal weddings. From the top of my head, he did attend the wedding of WA and Máxima, the wedding of Frederik & Mary, the wedding of Felipe and Letizia and together the prince and princess attended the wedding of Albert II and Charlene. He also attended the funeral of GD Jean.

As far as i remember he didn't attend the Wedding of WA and Maxima but the others you mentioned and the one of Guillaume and Stephanie. And also the funeral of AD Otto.

Micaela Marie, Princess of Prussia, and Jutta, Princess of Prussia, attended the Pompoeoes Iconic Couture Show by Harald Glööckler in Berlin on February 2:

** Pic **

Micaela Marie, Princess of Prussia, and Jutta, Princess of Prussia, attended the Pompoeoes Iconic Couture Show by Harald Glööckler in Berlin on February 2:

In case, you do not know, who the couture dude Harald Glööckler is... He lives by the motto, that every woman is a princess... And how do you recognize this? By stitching a crown on every piece she wears... That is Harald Glööckler. He knows his target group. I did not know, that Princesses belong to it, Prussian Princesses.

Back
Top Bottom