The Prince and Princess of Prussia: August 2011-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonderful news ! A girl after two boys. The pity is that, I suppose there won't be a pic ! Just the same as her big brothers !

Great news!Congratulations to the Prince and Princess of Prussia!

I had the hope to see a photo of the little princess but as her brothers, we will not see her.

[...] No Details where announced. [...]

Well, the article mentioned that the young Princess was christened in the family chapel at Hohenzollern Castle

The daughter of "Hausherr" (Lord of the House) Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia and his spouse Princess Sophie was born on Maundy Thursday (April 2nd 2015) in Bremen. The christening service was led by the Reverend Minister Herbert Würth from Hechingen, whom also christened the twin-brothers of Princess Emma -Prince Carl Friedrich and Prince Louis-Ferdinand-, in the evangelical castle chapel.

Princess Emma wore the same baptismal gown which was also worn by her ancestor Emperor Wilhelm II. The christening was held with close family and friends only.

The family stayed at Hohenzollern Castle during the week-end. At the same time there was an exposition in the tower. Various photographs show Hohenzollern Castle in various styles, in colour and black-and-white, all made by the "Chinese star-photographer" Xiaowei Ju. For the opening of the exposition, she had travelled with her mother and 20 colleagues from China to Germany.

:flowers:

The happy news of their daughter's birth must have slipped by me at the time.
I'm delighted for the little family!

I don't understad why they don't give more publicity and least some photos of the baptism? His family after all came from the last German Empire.

I don't understad why they don't give more publicity and least some photos of the baptism? His family after all came from the last German Empire.

Perhaps because his family hasn't ruled for nearly 100 years, and so they're actually just private citizens now.

It's nice to see that several of the german royals were invited. Especially Georg Friedrich.

The setting for the Prussian royal christening in Hohenzollern Castle would be almost fairytail like!

The setting for the Prussian royal christening in Hohenzollern Castle would be almost fairytail like!

There are 2 Chapels at Hohenhzollern Castle. A protestant Chapel where the christening was held which is very small and a bigger catholic Chapel.
Btw. There was an official pic of the Princely Couple with Emma in the printed Issue of Bunte last week.

Princess Sophie looks great, very happy. :D I wish we would see Princess Emma's face, but it's more then we got with the twins. :flowers:

Thank you for sharing the article. The photos of Princess Sophie with her daughter are adorable, though I agree with Princess Robijn that it would be nice if we could see a photo of Princess Emma's face. But, as you have also said we didn't get this amount of coverage with the twins and I've gotten the impression that the Princess Sophie and her husband are quite private. We don't usually hear a lot about them.

Thank you for sharing the article. The photos of Princess Sophie with her daughter are adorable, though I agree with Princess Robijn that it would be nice if we could see a photo of Princess Emma's face. But, as you have also said we didn't get this amount of coverage with the twins and I've gotten the impression that the Princess Sophie and her husband are quite private. We don't usually hear a lot about them.

Yes, it's pity that they didn' even showed the boys photos when they were toddlers.

Congratulations to the parents!
Bye Bine

Congratulations to The Prince & Princess upon the birth of their new Prince!

Congratulations to the parents!

Back
Top Bottom