The Prince and Princess of Prussia: August 2011-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the "Casteller Nachrichten (Castell' news) is an article written by Donata Oldenburg about her life. She writes about her life, calls her daughter in law "enchanting" and some never seen pictures are shown

http://www.castell.de/fileadmin/inhalte/dateien/casteller-nachrichten/CN_41_11.pdf

F.Ex: She dancing with her husband Louis on the evening they came together or Sophie and Georg cutting the wedding cake.

Thank you for that link, Florencia! I enjoyed the docu very much. Is that a part of a series about the German nobility?

I do not know, Victor1319. I hope there will be more documentaries like this on ZDF.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

There will be a second Part which will be about Thurn and Taxis among others.

The ZDF used actually a lot of old parts taken from older documentaries. That's just their way to fill the so called "summer whole". Tuesday evening is normally their documentation evening. Next week (28.08.2012) won't be much new stuff either.

I've seen 90% of Tuesday's stuff before.

The ZDF used actually a lot of old parts taken from older documentaries. That's just their way to fill the so called "summer whole". Tuesday evening is normally their documentation evening. Next week (28.08.2012) won't be much new stuff either.

I've seen 90% of Tuesday's stuff before.

But at last the Interview with the Prince and Princess was new.

Great video. I just wish I knew what they were saying, especially the parts about Hollywood and the diamond auction.

Wonderful video!
I wish my German were more sound to understand everything that went on. But even with the parts I didn't get, it was still a lovely and interesting documentary.

Great video. I just wish I knew what they were saying, especially the parts about Hollywood and the diamond auction.

About Hollywood Prince Louis Ferdinand told that he was when in Hollwood he wanted to marry Lilly Damita but after his older brother had married unequally called him back from Hollywooed. he said otherwise he would probably have married her.

On August 15, Georg Friedrich, Prince of Prussia and his wife Sophie attended the birthday reception for German publisher Friede Springer in Berlin, Germany.

** Pic **

The posts about the pregnancy of princess Sophie have been moved to this thread.

Last edited:
Georg Friedrich, Prince of Prussia and his wife Sophie visited the Legoland Discovery Center in
Berlin, Germany, on December 9, 2011.
Very nice photos Iceflower, thanks!! I love these two, they seem genuinely happy together, and very "unaffected". Just two very nice people, and another on the way!:flowers:
I have seen photos of Georg and his sister, who has Downs, and he is so loving with her, it is very touching.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, she was born developmentally disabled due to her mother contracting toxoplasmosis during pregnancy

Thank you for the correction:flowers:

I will think before I post, I seem to make an arse out of myself LOL

Last edited:

Georg Friedrich, Prince of Prussia and his wife Sophie attended day 1 of the Berlinale International Film Festival in Berlin, Germany, on February 6, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

Lovely pictures of the couple, Sophie looks fantastic, and to me, she bears a strong resemblance to Laura Carmichael who plays Lady Edith in Downton Abbey.

Last edited:
It´s good to see them again :)
I wished they would release a nice family photo :flowers:

They are one of the most attractive royal couples, in my opinion: they always appear cheerful, confident, dignified, intelligent, stylish - and yes, the physical resemblance of Prince Georg to that of Wilhelm II is most striking.

They are one of the most attractive royal couples, in my opinion: they always appear cheerful, confident, dignified, intelligent, stylish - and yes, the physical resemblance of Prince Georg to that of Wilhelm II is most striking.

Yes I agree, and he seem to be becoming a worthy successor to his grandfather

Did they ever release any pic of their twin boys??? Have they been baptised in the meantime?
BYe Bine

Back
Top Bottom