Princely House of Hohenzollern

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As you already know (since you pointed that out yesterday in another thread) yes, they are cousins. Second cousins, to be more precise.

:previous:
Cory, by now most members are wise to the games you play, the inherent contradictions and the about-faces, whether it be here, the Romanian forum, the Savoy and Savoy-Aosta threads in the Royal Families of Italy forum, the HIH Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna threads in the Russian forum, etc etc.

I wish I could respond here,but then you could not read it,sadly.
Miss you here Warren.Very much so.
X

Last edited:
Who is princess Anna of Hohenzollern? The only one I can find is from a side-branch and great-granddaughter of Princess Josephine of Belgium. I doubt that she lives in Hohenzollern castle though.

Hohenzollern

Who is princess Anna of Hohenzollern? The only one I can find is from a side-branch and great-granddaughter of Princess Josephine of Belgium. I doubt that she lives in Hohenzollern castle though.

Hohenzollern

She lives at Andernach Castle near Koblenz which her great-grandfather bought and which is still in the posession of this branch of the Family.

:previous: that is Anna. The castle spoken of is not Hohenzollern castle. It is burg namedy. It is her family home. It seems she has been working with her mother in the estate for years, according to the castle website.

Last edited:
Not sue why, when I tried to edit post, it double posted.

Last edited:
She lives at Andernach Castle near Koblenz which her great-grandfather bought and which is still in the posession of this branch of the Family.

Is that Schloss Burg Namedy near Andernach? Picture.
Nice place! The Sigmaringen branch still owns a lot of properties, so to see!

Prince Karl Anton von Hohenzollern (1868–1919)
x
Princess Joséphine Caroline of Belgium (1872–1958)
=
Prince Albrecht von Hohenzollern

Prince Albrecht von Hohenzollern (1898–1977)
x
Ilse Margot von Friedeburg (1901–1988)
=
Prince Godehard Friedrich von Hohenzollern

Prince Godehard Friedrich von Hohenzollern (1939–2001)
x
Heide Hansen (1943)
=
Prince Carlos von Hohenzollern (1978)
Princess Anna von Hohenzollern (1983)

:previous: yes, if you go to Namedy's website, you will find an article by princess Heide. She speaks of their dork on restoration and how her daughter works with them.

Prince Ferdinand of Hohenzollern is the son of Friedrich Wilhelm, Prince of Hohenzollern and his wife, Princess Margarita of Leiningen. Ferdinand has the fourth position in line of succession to the headship of the Royal House of Romania.

Has he ever visited his wife's relatives in Romania?

May he rest in peace!The family must be heartbroken.

What a tragedy!
Maybe he could not deal with pangs of conscience and fell into depression?

Condolences to his mum and sister.

Last edited:
When and where will be the funeral?

In the middle the Versailles Foundation Committee Member Heide Canellopoulos, and Foundation Director Camila Koenig

Congratulations to the couple. I wonder why the polyglot Freiherr also masters Dutch. Maybe a Dutch grandmother or so? Or having lived in the Netherlands for some time?

The article says that he studied in Wageningen.

The article says that he studied in Wageningen.

Ah, that escaped my eye. Thanks. Yes, a study in Wageningen surely helps mastering Dutch. The engaged couple both are quite well educated and clearly cosmopolitan. Also nice to see connections with other royal and noble families.

Congratulations to the couple!

Congratulations to the couple.

The groom is closely related to Fürstin Katalin von Wrede and Count Nikolaus Bethlen de Bethlen, husband of Princess Theodora zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.

His father, also named Karl, Freiherr Stipsicz von Ternova, is their second cousin.

Last edited:
The second marriage of Prince (Fürst) Konstantin of Hohenzollern-Hechingen (1801-1869) with Baroness (Freiin) Amalie Schenk von Geyern (1832-1897), who was created Countess of Rothenburg in 1866, was ended on February 13, 1863. Where/what city exactly was this marriage dissolved?

Prince (Fürst) Hermann of Hohenzollern-Hechingen (1751-1810) was married to Princess Maximilienne de Gavre (1753-1778). She died in Brussels, but where exactly was she born at?

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Flaminia of Hohenzollern wed Baron Károly Stipsicz de Ternova in the southern-German Hohenzollern Castle of Sigmaringen.

She is the daughter of the head of the princely family, Karl-Friedrich Prince of Hohenzollern.

Did the Head of the Sigmaringen branch’s son get married or he’s still engaged to his American bride?

Did the Head of the Sigmaringen branch’s son get married or he’s still engaged to his American bride?
Prince Alexander married Michelle Keith in a religious ceremony in November 2021. It's as far as I know not known when their civil ceremony took place.

Back
Top Bottom