Princely House of Hohenzollern

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Karl-Friedrich of Hohenzollern participated in a jazz concert in Munich yesterday, January 19:

** gallery **

There is a new for the House of Hohenzollern. Prince Alexander the son of Fürst Karl Friedrich has no interest to became Head of the family and the Family business and has other Plans for his Life. So the Fürst sought for another solution and 2 foundations were made, one for the Business and for the Family. The new Heir is Prince Aloys, the older son of his brother Ferdinand

https://www.schwaebische.de/regiona...nes-wie-der-fuerst-die-zukunft-regelt-1950878

Last edited:
Prince Alexander the son of Fürst Karl Friedrich has no interest to became Head of the family and the Family business and has other Plans for his Life. So the Fürst sought for another solution and 2 foundations were made, one for the Business and for the Family. The new Heir is Prince Aloys, the older son of his brother Ferdinand

Thank you, Stefan, for this snippet!

I wonder, how these foundations look like. Because they can be problematic: The family fortune is so-to-say "frozen" in these funds. And in the case of external shocks or other troubles it might be impossible, to manage them actively, to sell parts etc.

It is surely unfortunate, that the eldest son of the Prince does not want to become "Chief of the House".

Thank you, Stefan, for this snippet!

I wonder, how these foundations look like. Because they can be problematic: The family fortune is so-to-say "frozen" in these funds. And in the case of external shocks or other troubles it might be impossible, to manage them actively, to sell parts etc.

I think this could also be a reason that last year several of the Families Jewels have been sold at auction.

There is a new for the House of Hohenzollern. Prince Alexander the son of Fürst Karl Friedrich has no interest to became Head of the family and the Family business and has other Plans for his Life. So the Fürst sought for another solution and 2 foundations were made, one for the Business and for the Family. The new Heir is Prince Aloys, the older son of his brother Ferdinand

https://www.schwaebische.de/regiona...nes-wie-der-fuerst-die-zukunft-regelt-1950878

I read that Alexander secretly married Michelle Vincentia Keith, an American in 2021.

Could this be the reason for the resignation?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyBefeeoZ03/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Perhaps because he sees his future in the US? I doubt the father will have problem with his daughter-in-law not being a member of the nobility as he himself married a non-noble woman as well.

Perhaps because he sees his future in the US? I doubt the father will have problem with his daughter-in-law not being a member of the nobility as he himself married a non-noble woman as well.
Yes, but his ex-wife was noble and she’s Alexander’s mother. Nina de Zomer, his current wife isn’t going to have any children with Fürst Karl. Anyways, Alexander just doesn’t wasn’t to take on the responsibilities of the headship and the running of the family companies among other things so it has nothing to do with his marriage to his American bride and you are partially right the marriage is not the issue.

I think this could also be a reason that last year several of the Families Jewels have been sold at auction.
Which jewels? You mean the sapphire jewels? Weren’t those ones owned by Johan-Georg of Hohenzollern, ex-husband of Princess Birgitta?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which jewels? You mean the sapphire jewels? Weren’t those ones owned by Johan-Georg of Hohenzollern, ex-husband of Princess Birgitta?

Last year the sold several sapphire Jewels. Don't think they where owned by Prince Johann Georg. One of the sold tiaras had been worn by the first wife of the present Fürst at her Wedding.

Alexandra of Hohenzollern (with a VITA assistance dog) attended the VITA Charity Gala in Wiesbaden, Germany, on October 14:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom