Princely House of Hohenzollern

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I quoted and named the original sources for the article ...Carl Alexander is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
Oh, my. :ohmy:
The blog entry, if true, is rather unflattering portrayal of the two, isn't it?

:previous:
I wasn't doubting your report; just stating that if everything in the blog entry is true (and I have no reasons to doubt it), then it showcases Carl Alexander and Corrina in a very unflattering light - and deservingly so. :)

Last edited:
Schloss Burg Namedy

Schloss Burg Namedy in Andernach, Rhineland-Palatinate, was owned by Princess Anna's late father, Prince Godehard-Friedrich of Hohenzollern (-Sigmaringen). It has been extensively restored and is now used as a function centre, run by the late Prince's widow, Princess Heide.

v Schloss Burg Namedy

Attachments

• Hohenzollern Schloss Burg Namedy, Andernach, Palatinate (owned since 1907).jpg
    Hohenzollern Schloss Burg Namedy, Andernach, Palatinate (owned since 1907).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,319
Princess Anna of Hohenzollern (b.19 August 1983) [daughter of late Prince Godehard-Friedrich of Hohenzollern (1939-2001) & his wife Heide, nee Hansen (b.1943)] got engaged to Roman Goldschmidt (b.1973) [son of René Goldschmidt and Jana Swoboda]. They are going to marry in Burg Namedy Castle in Andermach, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, on 1 June.

Sources: Descendants of King Louis Philippe I of the French (first part)
Royal News of 2013, Section I

Some pics of ther Wedding: Royal Travel and Events Blog: Noble Wedding at Andernach

Last edited:
Prince Moritz of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (b.5 August 1980) [youngest child and only son of Prince Ferfried of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (b.1943), by his second wife, Eliane Etter (b.1947)] married Heidi Rodriguez in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia, on 15 March.

Source: Royal News of 2014, Section I

HSH Hereditary Prince Alexander Friedrich Antonius Johannes of Hohenzollern was born on the 16th of March 1987 in New York City, United States. He attended Oakham School, in England and then attended Malvern College for a short period of time before leaving to continue his studies in the Institut auf dem Rosenberg.

Prince Radu was given the name of Prince Hohenzollern-Veringen.
How is Hohenzollern-Veringen related to the Imperial House of Hohenzollern?

Any recent statement of HH Prince Karl von Hohenzollern regarding his future Succession to the Romanian Throne?

No.

Is it his intention to make one?

That could be done only when the right moment.

When you use the term "right moment," are you referring to the death of His Majesty King Michael?

Long May He Live.

Last edited:
The reaction of HH Prince Karl will be clear only when the Romanian Sovereign will end his long life. Until then...

Until then, just wait and see.
I suppose that if he changed his mind about the Romanian succession and his role in it it would be made public. Just like when he clearly said that he isn't interested in it at all, a few years ago, it was made public.

Cory said:
Any recent statement of HH Prince Karl von Hohenzollern regarding his future Succession to the Romanian Throne?

The reaction of HH Prince Karl will be clear only when the Romanian Sovereign will end his long life. Until then...

If you already knew the answer, then why did you ask the question?

Further, if Prince Karl does make a "statement," would such a thing be issued in German? Does the Fürst von Hohenzollern speak Romanian? Has His Highness ever visited the country of Romania?

I do not recall him being among the many foreign royal visitors that the Romanian Royal Family have entertained in their country in recent years.

I suppose HH Prince Karl speaks as much Romanian as some of the daughters of the Romanian King.

I suppose HH Prince Karl speaks as much Romanian as some of the daughters of the Romanian King.

Right-o. None. Thank you for your indirect answer by way of attempting to insult some members of the Royal Family of Romania.

As aforementioned, HH Prince Karl has no interest in Romania.

Nor does Romania have an interest in him.

It is becoming apparent that Cory likes to 'stir the pot' over the Roumanian succession

Last edited by a moderator:
Right-o. None. Thank you for your indirect answer by way of attempting to insult some members of the Royal Family of Romania.

As aforementioned, HH Prince Karl has no interest in Romania.

Nor does Romania have an interest in him.

I did not insult anybody. A fact is a fact!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cory, by now most members are wise to the games you play, the inherent contradictions and the about-faces, whether it be here, the Romanian forum, the Savoy and Savoy-Aosta threads in the Royal Families of Italy forum, the HIH Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna threads in the Russian forum, etc etc.

Thanks for your post Warren . i am sure I am not the only one...

Cory, by now most members are wise to the games you play, the inherent contradictions and the about-faces, whether it be here, the Romanian forum, the Savoy and Savoy-Aosta threads in the Royal Families of Italy forum, the HIH Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna threads in the Russian forum, etc etc.
I have the right as anybody else to have an opinion on certain issues. You are extremely judgemental regarding my opinions which is obviously quite unfortunate.

I don't know but I'm happy prince Carl Von Hohenzollern found love but why in her and she wears a tiara from Claire's. I feel like she is just using him for his princely status because right now I can't see Corinna as a princess. I just got a negative vibe when I saw the the German prince with his new bride get married at a chapel in las Vegas. I don't even think marriages at that chapel are valid plus marriages there don't last very long. Yet they are such a strange couple and the prince should find a more Nobel dignified lady whose title as princess could suit her. I don't even think this marriage will last and I don't even think it's true love.

Just browsing through some threads and saw this. I really have to agree with your assement. Don't even think she's that pretty and I wonder if he married her to in some way defy his relatives. Any of us would be a better bride.

How much are the Hohenzollerns related to the counts Kalnoky?

There is one connection: Prince Ferdinand of Hohenzollern (b.1960) is married since 1996 to Countess Ilona Kálnoky de Köröspatak (b.1968). Ilona is a sister of Countess Alexandra Kálnoky de Köröspatak, the wife of Prince Emanuel von und zu Liechtenstein. Prince Ferdinand is an architect and Princess Ilona is an artist.

They have three children: Prince Aloys of Hohenzollern (b.1999), Prince Fidelis of Hohenzollern (b.2001) and Princess Victoria of Hohenzollern (b.2004).

The family lives in Brandenburg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXFC1dkRsio

http://www.hohenzollern-architekten.de

http://www.ilonakalnoky.de

Last edited:
Prince Ferdinand of Hohenzollern is the son of Friedrich Wilhelm, Prince of Hohenzollern and his wife, Princess Margarita of Leiningen. Ferdinand has the fourth position in line of succession to the headship of the Royal House of Romania.

Yes, it was interesting to hear that Ferdinand's godfather was Prince Louis Ferdinand of Prussia.

Both of the prince's parents did not enjoy good health in their last years of life.

The late Fürst Friedrich Wilhelm was of course very elderly and had quite lost his mental faculties before his death in 2010. The late Fürstin Margarita suffered from depression, and this very difficult condition ultimately led to her demise in 1996, when she committed suicide by jumping from a window. Tragically, her death took place just two months before Ferdinand and Ilona were married.

Last edited:
There is one connection: Prince Ferdinand of Hohenzollern (b.1960) is married since 1996 to Countess Ilona Kálnoky de Köröspatak (b.1968). Ilona is a sister of Countess Alexandra Kálnoky de Köröspatak, the wife of Prince Emanuel von und zu Liechtenstein. Prince Ferdinand is an architect and Princess Ilona is an artist.

They have three children: Prince Aloys of Hohenzollern (b.1999), Prince Fidelis of Hohenzollern (b.2001) and Princess Victoria of Hohenzollern (b.2004).

The family lives in Brandenburg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXFC1dkRsio

Hohenzollern Architekten, Berlin

Ilona K?lnoky

So Princess Ilona is Count Tibor Kalnoky's cousin?

Back
Top Bottom