Prince Georg Friedrich and Princess Sophie expecting twins

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AFAIK didn´t the uncle of GF said that it doesn´t really matter, because GF could change it? If they have two girls, they could of course then. But I´m not sure now.
I guess as Head of the House he could theoretically do so.
I'm not sure about the process though, or whether any changes would be recognised by other family members (dynasts).

I don't think it should matter who is the next heir. Prussia does not have a ruling family any more any way. But if both babies are girls, Sophie will have to try again to get a boy, even if there is no legal ruling family of Prussia. How strange!

I don't think it should matter who is the next heir. Prussia does not have a ruling family any more any way. But if both babies are girls, Sophie will have to try again to get a boy, even if there is no legal ruling family of Prussia. How strange!
How right you are ! They can have 10 babies if they want !:flowers::):flowers::):flowers:

:previous:
Oh, I don't know. Maybe another set of twins, followed by triplets... ;)
As a proud but exhausted auntie of two sets of twins (both my siblings had a set within months of each other), I do hope twins is the most they'll get though.

Is it officially confirmed, that they are expecting twins?
Or still musings?
BYe Bine

The news has apparently been confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom