The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Heir Apparent

There's something about this man that puts me in mind of the Duke of Windsor.

Old 02-06-2010, 03:26 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

With due respect, this would mean an insult for the Duke of Windsor. David may have made many mistakes, but somehow I doubt he would have behaved that tacky in public like Ferfried does or did.
As I remember, during his odyssey with Tatjana Gsell it seemed that half of the country laughed at "Foffi", but I couldn't even laugh. He behaves like a moron, a walking embarrassment. I only have to recall his picture: http://www.monarchen.nl/wordpress/wp...jana-gsell.jpg

I'm really sorry if I may sound rude concerning this case, but this man is a red rag to me.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Courtier

I agree pertaining to Ferfried's antics, but there is a physical resemblence that is perceived and I think (hope) that is what Mermaid 1962 is commenting on. The hair, the stance, and a certain physical resemblence in the face. I myself knew it was something, but never tied the specific two men together until Mermaid's post. But as I write this, both were taken over by strong willed, if not shady, women; so there are two ties. Just MHO!
Old 01-14-2011, 06:11 PM
Gentry

Smile Princess Maya von Hohenzollern, ambassador for the animals

Princess M. v. Hohenzollern :: Pfotenhilfe Europa- A project of Pfotenhilfe Ungarn e.V. - Aid and placing for dogs from Hungary, e.V
Hope for animals
Romania – Princess denounces dog misery | Article Trend
Old 01-15-2011, 01:30 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

Thank you so much for posting these articles. We tend to think of Royals and Nobles sitting in their mansions or jet setting, but many have contributed to specific causes to better our world and that of animals.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Gentry

I very much admire the works (and I mean work) Prinzessin Maja von Hohenzollern does to benefit and support animals rights. She also does benefit works for children in Asia and elsewhere. She has a wonderful heart.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Gentry

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrianna View Post
Thank you so much for posting these articles. We tend to think of Royals and Nobles sitting in their mansions or jet setting, but many have contributed to specific causes to better our world and that of animals.
Thank you, i admire her very much for what she is doing fo the children and animals, she makes a great difference in our world.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBGGfvB View Post
I very much admire the works (and I mean work) Prinzessin Maja von Hohenzollern does to benefit and support animals rights. She also does benefit works for children in Asia and elsewhere. She has a wonderful heart.
Yes, she makes a real difference for good causes
Old 01-17-2011, 01:51 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm sorry to have offended you, Dierna23. I was speaking purely about his physical appearance. I don't know anything about the man's character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dierna23 View Post

With due respect, this would mean an insult for the Duke of Windsor. David may have made many mistakes, but somehow I doubt he would have behaved that tacky in public like Ferfried does or did.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:12 AM
Gentry

HRH Princess Maja von Hohenzollern will be today in Bucharest,ROMANIA and hold a press conference expressing her protest against the intention to re-introduce the mass killings of strays and to exclude all associations from the management of strays, to fine people who feed animals, and to obstruct adoptions...

Printesa Maja von Hohenzollern se implica in lupta impotriva eutanasierii maidanezilor din Romania | stiri din ecologie, dezvoltari sustenabile si protectia mediului | green-report
Old 03-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Gentry

I have always said Maja Prinzessin von Hohenzollern is 'spot on' with this. What is going on there is a horror. I know she's been bringing attention to animal rights throughout the EU. I hope it succeeds.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Aristocracy

For the time being the massacre was postponed and for sure Princess Maja had a major contribution in raising awareness about what is happening in Romania with the stray animals!

Princess Maja von Hohenzollern: If I were a dog in Romania, I'd vote to euthanize politicians
Old 03-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Gentry

For sure,Princess MAJA VON HOHENZZOLERN made a great difference in my country speaking up for the right for life of the strays,her speaches on the TV show had a great impact,she is a wonderful,great hearted LADY!God bless her!
Old 03-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Gentry

Video clip of princess in a romanian tv show

Hermina Titzer | Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 06:58 AM
Gentry

That's wonderful. She really is genuine in her regards for this cause. I can't believe how poorly these animals are treated! Good for her for speaking up and bringing attention to this.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:59 AM
Royal Highness

Good for Princess Maja and her mission. She has a heart and she's not afraid to show it plus she's also tough and not giving up.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulce Elena View Post

hmmm...this is marrying a von Preussen? maybe i have a chance (i'm not quite as sleazy and flaky and I don't speak German with the accent of a 2-yr-old)!

Although Georg Friedrich isn't under any kind of compulsion to marry noble - do any of you think he will marry noble or common (like some of the other families)??
Prince George Friedrich of Prussia is engaged to marry HSH Princess Sophie of Isenburg.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie2006 View Post
LOL how many kids does he have? You think he'll have any with wife #4?
He has several. I don't know if it is just wikipedia, but I notice none of his children are listed as Prince or Princess. Maybe wikipedia didn't include the title, or there is some reason I am missing that his kids don't have the title.

wife 1:Angela von Morgan, married 1968-1973, had 2 kids
Valerine-Alexandra Henriette Margrethe (april 10,1969)-so 42, eight years older than his new bride claims to be
Stefanie Michaela Sigrid Brigitta (May 8 1971) 40 again older than new wife

wife 2: married Elaine in 1977 divorced 1987 had 2 kids
Henriette Anabelle Gabriele Adrienne (March 26 1978) at least she is a year younger then his new bride claims to be, at soon to be 33
Moritz Johanne Axel Peter Meinred (May 5 1980) almost 31

wife 3: Synke Maja Meineret 'Princess Maja', no kids she was born in 1971 so she is 40, younger than two of his children but not as bad as new one

Looking at some of the names, after the whole no titles thing, noticed the names seemed familiar. Realized most of the names are being recomended for the Danish twins, or have been used by Mary and Fred's older two.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:45 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Maja von Hohenzollern attended the 'Goldene BILD der FRAU Award'
at the Axel Springer Haus on March 31, 2011 in Berlin, Germany.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 04-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Gentry

Princess Maya von Hohenzollern again fighting against the shamefull, horrible project of law of euthanasia stryas in ROMANIA,
Princess Maja v.Hohenzollern protests against DOG Killing Romania Antenna1 TV

Again Princess Maja , Ambassador of ETN e.V. (Animal Protection association) visited Bucarest/Romania to show protest against plans of euthanasy-law, that should kill hundred thousands of innocent stray dogs in Romania. Princess Maja presented hundred thousands of petitions signatures from all over the world

PRINCESS !!! ,we love you. ROMANIA loves you !

Tags
divorce, ferfried, hohenzollern, hohenzollern-sigmaringen, prince ferfried