The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Courtier

They live in Africa and are from the Hungarian branch of the family, so they probably weren't at the recent funeral.

Old 02-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly9480 View Post
They live in Africa and are from the Hungarian branch of the family, so they probably weren't at the recent funeral.
Hence the reason I said "probably." They could have been.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 02-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Courtier

There were some Habsburg fanatics at the funeral who kept track of the Habsburgs they spotted, and none mentioned this particular morganaut, or even his father, Geza, who was much more likely to have attended.

According to his message at his alma mater, he was in Kenya in January.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:38 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
There were some Habsburg fanatics at the funeral who kept track of the Habsburgs they spotted, and none mentioned this particular morganaut, or even his father, Geza, who was much more likely to have attended.

According to his message at his alma mater, he was in Kenya in January.
"Habsburg fanatics" not mentioning him doesn't prove that he wasn't there.

Do you have a link to your source of info?

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 02-25-2008, 02:15 AM

Talking The Imperial House Of Habsburg

Quote:
How much information do you want? He's a private citizen living in central Africa. There's not a lot of info about him readily available. His basic biographical details are provided. Photos of him, his wife and children, are rare.
I was mainly interested in how they met, how long they've been married,etc. You know, basic information such as that.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
I just know that there isn't much that we know. Did that make sense? To boot, I've only ever seen one photo of the couple and nothing of the children.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Nobility

Archduke Martin of Austria (son of Archduke Robert of Austria-Este and of his wife, Princess Margherita of Savoy) and his wife, née Princess Katharina zu Isenburg (daughter of Franz Alexander Fürst zu Isenburg and of his wife, née Christine Gräfin von Saurma, Freiin von und zu der Jeltsch) had their second child, Emmanuel Achatius Franz Alexander, at Pavia on 15 February. (added 6 Mar 2008)

Royal News of 2007, Section I
Old 04-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Courtier

This message was from two months ago and the archduke was then kept in a coma. He had severe injuries after his accident.
Two months later his life was saved but due to complications the doctors had to amputate a leg.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Courtier

The accident was in Uruguay.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Thanks for awnsering, I have changed the title of this thread. Does the archduke live in Uruguay or in Argentina? And where was he treated? His mother does live in Argentine, right?
Old 04-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Courtier

Both of them live in Uruguay.
The archduke was treated in Uruguay.
According to the article of Caras he is fighting for his life.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:42 AM
Nobility

death of Archduke Raimund 1958-2008

Archduke Raimund died April 24th 2008. he was only 50. he married Bettine Gotz in April of 1994. He is survived by her and by three Kids, Archduke Felix 11, Archduchhes Sophia 10, and Archduchess Maria Teresa 8.

Archduke RAimund was the Nephew of Archduke Otto
Old 06-19-2008, 12:11 AM

Member's of Hasburg

Just some pics of them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	160px-Joseph-Bonaparte.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	265624  
Attached Images

Old 06-20-2008, 12:56 PM

Who is James Von Lothringen Habsburg?? or Habsburg-Lothringen?

Someone was tlaking about him the other day, but i cant find anything about him :s
Old 06-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Administrator

As posted by Jorge on the BRMB:

Quote:
I just read in the newspaper that the archduchess and her husband, Ambassador Héctor Riesle, former president of the Chilean Association of Knights of Malta, will return to live in Belgium after 18 years in Chile. Their eldest son is a commercial pilot, while their daughters are studying at university, so I presume that they will stay in Chile.
the archduchess in question is archduchess Alexandra, daughter of the late archduke Karl-Ludwig and archduchess Yolande of Austria.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:10 AM
Administrator

It became clear that on 4 March 2008 AD Karl-Christian and his wife Estelle de Saint-Romain got a daughter, called Zita. Godparents are ADss Marie-des-Neiges (sister of KC) and a brother of AD Estelle. She was born in Lyons.

The father , Karl-Christian, is the son of Archduke Rudolf and his wife Marie-Helene de Villefragne de Vogelsanck. Rudolf on his turn is the son of AD Carl Ludwig and Princess Yolande de Ligne. Karl-Christian is named after his uncle, AD Karl-Christian, who is married to Princess Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg.

AD Karl Christian (the younger) and his father Rudolf belong to the Belgian artistocracy with the title 'prince of Habsburg-Lorraine'. Rudolf's other children do not have such a title so I am not sure if the newborn will be incorparated in the Belgian nobility as a princess.

Source: monarchen.nl
Old 10-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

What a beautiful news!!! She is the first of a new generation of Archdukes
Old 10-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Marengo , Why is this annonced to-day ??
The little Archduchess Zita is born 4th of March ?? When was de wedding of Karl Christian and Estelle de Saint Romain ?
Old 10-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

They married on June 2nd, 2007
Old 11-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Gentry

Hello there to all Royal Fans.
I just recently ran into a friend of mine who is of Hungarian decent and he told me about Duke Gyorg Habsburg and a recent visit to the Toronto Hungarian Community. Here is a link to those of you who would like to view it, but most of it if not all is in Hungarian. There are smaller community cable channels here in Canada that are allowed to broadcast shows from the local smaller communities. This is from MGYAR HUNGARIAN TV in Toronto. I am not sure what he says and my friend couldn't tell me either. Sorry! I believe he was in Toronto around Oct 18 or so but I am not really sure.
Enjoy!
MM

Toronto's MagyarTV interviewed Prince George Habsburg at the President Gala in the Hungarian House. Produced by Zsolt Kovessy for MagyarTV-Toronto's Hungarian Channel.

Tags
austria, habsburg, house of habsburg, house of habsburg-lorraine