Imperial House of Habsburg 2: June 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her son is Prince Lorenz of Belgium, The Archduke of Austria-Este is very like his late father.

Arcduke Eduard visit the heart of Arcduke Otto in the crypt of the Abbey of Pannonhalma in Hungary:

"While the body of Otto Habsburg is in the Kapuzinergruft in Vienna his heart is in the crypt of the Abbey of Pannonhalma in Hungary'

And today celebrates his 25th Wedding Anniversary:

"Marriage is the BEST, folks! It gets better & better. And today my wonderful wife & me are celebrating our 25th anniversary!"

Congratulations to him. He has his work cut out for him, representing this regime while his father still battled against the fascists.

Last edited:
Best Wishes to the new Hungarian Ambassador AD Georg of Habsburg to France. He will be a great asset.

The Archduchess Sofia of Habsburg, daughter of the Archduke Georg of Habsburg, received the Embajador José María Velo de Antelo award which bestows the Academy of Diplomacy on her father's behalf.

On this occasion, the Archduchess Sofia gave an interview to the Vanitatis website, where she spoke about various subjects, even about the Spanish Royal Family.

https://blogs.vanitatis.elconfidenc...archiduquesa-madrid-leonor-preparada_3216979/

"Prince Constantine of Habsburg, Archduke of Austria 4th line of succession, honors his great grandfather, Blessed King Charles IV, a few days ago with his first official engagement at just 17! He’s the son of Archduke George of Habsburg, the current Ambassador of Hungary to Paris"

Last edited:
As Hungarian Ambassador to France Archduke Georg attended an EU Informal Competitiveness Ministers meeting in the Louvre-Lens Museum in Lens, France, on February 1:

** Pic **

Archduke Eduard's father is Archduke Michael of Austria. Eduard is a Hungarian Ambassador to the Holy See.

Order of the Golden Fleece and Order of the Starry Cross.
Are they new members of the Golden Fleece since Archduke Karl is th Grand Master.? In Belgium in the past only 3 noble families . The members passed away , I dont' know if their Son is Member.
Sad issue for this illustrious Order !

For the Starry Cross it is not the wife of the Head who is Grand Mistress , (happy because they divorced ) but his divorced Sister Archduchess Gabriela.
Are they new Ladies ??

Did their Children receive Orders ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Walburga Douglas in the first row wearing a skirt, a white shirt and a black scarf?

Could be but not sure. I can spot her husband 2 row behind in the white jacket.
Next to that woman are Archduchesses Gabriela, Monika and Andrea.

Could be but not sure. I can spot her husband 2 row behind in the white jacket.
Next to that woman are Archduchesses Gabriela, Monika and Andrea.
I noticed Archibald too so I was wondering where Walburga was.

The image is blurry, but it appears that Prince Lorenz of Belgium and Princess Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg (the latter accompanying her spouse) were present. Were there any other members of reigning families or governments attending the centenary?

The image is blurry, but it appears that Prince Lorenz of Belgium and Princess Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg (the latter accompanying her spouse) were present. Were there any other members of reigning families or governments attending the centenary?

Princess Astrid of Belgium did also attend.

Szolt Semjén, the vice prime minister of Hungary was there.

Interesting but perhaps not really surprising that no one from Astria did attend when some official from Hungary did.

Princess Astrid of Belgium did also attend.

Interesting but perhaps not really surprising that no one from Astria did attend when some official from Hungary did.
I was wondering if one of the bearded men in the picture was Borwin of Mecklenburg,but then I remembered that he's not a descendant of the Emperor.

Well, Hungary and Austria have much different approaches to their Habsburg legacy.

Back
Top Bottom