Archduke Carl-Christian, Pss Marie Astrid (née Luxembourg) and Family, 2003- 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some lovely pictures - it's great that imre and his family joined, they look like a close bunch!

Lovely family photo from the baptism. :flowers:

That's a beautiful photo! Little Magdalena looks very sweet and I love her christening gown. Stella looks adorable too, and so grown up.

Great to see photos of Imre and his family.

Any news of Princess Marie-Christine of Limburg-Stiroum? She looked pregnant IMO at her grandfather´s 95th birthday (former Grand Duke Jean)

Archduke Imre with his family!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkrKqnuUYAACugU?format=jpg&name=large
http://oi68.tinypic.com/11rg94l.jpg

It was reported today that Archduchess Marie-Christine (Countess Rodolphe de Limburg-Stirum by marriage) gave birth to her third child - and third boy - in July. The baby has been named Gabriel and joins his brothers Léopold and Constantin. Congratulations to the family!

3rd boy for the Archduchess Marie Christine and Count Rodolphe of Limburg-Stirum – Royal Central

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are charming photos, Maria Stella and Magdalena are adorable girls. Maria Stella looks too cute for words in the second photo, and I agree TLLK, Magdalena's little dimple is adorable.

Does anyone know where these photos were taken? The beach in the second photo looks very nice.

Those are charming photos, Maria Stella and Magdalena are adorable girls. Maria Stella looks too cute for words in the second photo, and I agree TLLK, Magdalena's little dimple is adorable.

Does anyone know where these photos were taken? The beach in the second photo looks very nice.

The first one looks like the garden of Imre's parents' property in Zemst, Belgium.

The first one looks like the garden of Imre's parents' property in Zemst, Belgium.

Somehow I didn't see this until now which explains the delay in my reply, but thank you for telling me some information. Do you know where the beach in the second photo is, or is that location not known?

Any news of Princess Marie-Christine of Limburg-Stirum? She looked pregnant IMO at her grandfather´s 95th birthday (former Grand Duke Jean)

Archduke Christian, Archduchess Marie-Astrid, and their two daughters were at the wedding today of Princess Alix de Ligne and Count Guillaume de Dampierre... and it appears that Archduchess Marie-Christine (a.k.a. Countess Rodolphe de Limburg-Stirum) is indeed expecting her third child!

Luxarazzi: Princess Alix de Ligne Weds Count Guillaume de Dampierre

Last edited:
This child should have been born already.

Still no knowledge about MCs third child?

It was reported today that Archduchess Marie-Christine (Countess Rodolphe de Limburg-Stirum by marriage) gave birth to her third child - and third boy - in July. The baby has been named Gabriel and joins his brothers Léopold and Constantin. Congratulations to the family!

Last edited:
Luxarrazi publlshed several great pictures of them during the Habsbourg Visit to the Pope.
The Pope blessed their grandchildren.
Great Moment they will never forget.

Who is that pretty boy on the left side of two of the photos (about ten years old) with dark hair,crest and blue tie?

Last edited:
Some news on Archduke Carl-Christian and Archduke Imre:
Archduke Carl-Christian, husband of Archduchess Marie-Astrid and thus brother-in-law of the Grand Duke, visited the Monastery of Thiais in the southern suburbs of Paris on March 14. The grandson of the last ruler of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Blessed Emperor Karl, and Empress Zita spoke about his grandparents and his Christian faith.
Luxarazzi: Archduke Carl-Christian Visits French Monastery
On March 21, Archduke Imre, son of Archduchess Marie-Astrid and thus grandson of Grand Duke Jean, was among the attendees of the presentation of the book "40 missionnaires pour une génération" in Luxembourg. Organised by the Catholic Church of Luxembourg, the event was also attended by Archbishop Jean-Claude Hollerich among others. The book, including 40 Christian testimonies, was written by Mariette Levaye-Gries and Eric Denimal.
Luxarazzi: Archduke Imre at Book Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom