Archduke Carl-Christian, Pss Marie Astrid (née Luxembourg) and Family, 2003- 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Leopold is soo cute!!!

Both Adelaide and Katie are very beautiful!, Adelaide looks very much like The Duchess of Cambridge!.

:previous: Leopold is soo cute!!!

I agree.

Both Adelaide and Katie are very beautiful!, Adelaide looks very much like The Duchess of Cambridge!.
Kathleen is, in fact, a beautiful girl, but Adelaide?...I don't think so. IMHO, her prettiness is definitely average. Duchess of Cambridge is much nicer and has more beautiful smile.

Kathleen is, in fact, a beautiful girl, but Adelaide?...I don't think so. IMHO, her prettiness is definitely average. Duchess of Cambridge is much nicer and has more beautiful smile.

When I saw the first photo releases, of just the two couples, and being unfamiliar with how each Archduke looked, I could tell right away which young lady was Miss Kathleen Walker and which was Mlle. Adelaide Drapé-Frisch (based on their names, I guessed their nationalities correctly). Kathleen has a very typical "trendy American" look to her with regards to her hair and makeup; I saw a lot of high school and college girls with the same highlights and eyeliner looks especially when I was living in the Midwest. Adelaide maybe younger but with her hair, makeup and dress, she looks more mature and sophisticated. Just an observation.

Last edited:
Here is one more of Archduke Alexander, he is in the third picture, standing right behind Katie : revue.lu - People

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures of Archduke Carl Christian and Archduchess Marie Astrid attending the wedding of Princess Melanie de Ligne on 17th September 2011 .

Wedding dates of Archdukes Imre and Christoph still unknown?

this article says that Archduke Imre and Kathleen will tie the knot before Christoph and Adelaide, but both weddings are to take place in 2012, but the dates haven't been announced yet!

The Royalement blog has a new update of Archduchess Marie Astrid and her son Archduke Imre. The post has a picture, and the caption says that Archduchess Marie Astrid and Archduke Imre visited the castle of Vianden . The castle has history of 900 years which was an ancient property of the Grand Ducal family of Luxembourg, the castle was sold in 1977 by Grand duke Jean

This article has four pictures of Archduchess Marie Astrid and Archduke Imre. The article mentioned Archduke Alexander instead of Archduke Imre

Last edited:
Wedding dates of Archdukes Imre and Christoph still unknown?

The following wedding dates have been announced.

~Archduke Imre of Austria will marry his American fiancée, Kathleen Walker, in Washington, D.C. on September 8, 2012

~Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg and Stéphanie de Lannoy will be wed in Luxembourg City on October 20, 2012

~Archduke Christoph of Austria and his fiancée Adélaïde Drapé-Frisch will tie the knot on December 29, 2012.

All three cousins are being married on a Saturday.

:previous: It continues to surprise me what a deep voice she has!

Why? What does that even mean?

Settle down.... There is no implication whatsoever, only that I had somehow imagined Princess Marie-Astrid to have a higher-pitched, perhaps more girlish voice. In fact, I quite like deep-timbre voices in women, as they lend us gravitas. As I said when I initially posted the video, I think that it is lovely.

I am frankly amazed by how (unnecessarily) defensive people can become on this site!

Last edited:
I didn't mean at all to sound defensive. I have no emotional connection to any of this thread. Just did not understand what that meant. Seemed out of left field to me.

Royals Extra/ Royals Hors Séries has an interview with Archduke Christoph and Archduchess Adelaide.

Interview exclusive avec Christoph et Adélaïde d

According to this blog of ATR the couple looks back at their wedding in Nancy. They met each other during a sabatical period at the catholic school 'Jeunesse Lumiere'. They also talk about Adelaide's background, as due to her fathers work she lived in Serbia and London. AD Christoph says that he still works in finance, but plans to start working as a coach. ADss Adelaide is finishing her study of clinical psychology at the university of Geneve. This will still take 1 1/2 years, after which she hopes to start working.

---

In the mean time ADss Kathleen participated in the 'March for Life' in Brussels on March 24th, about which she wrote a blog article: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/in...l-march-for-life-in-brussels-demands-protecti

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this with us. I'd been wondering if she would continue with this movement after her marriage and move to Belgium.

I have deleted preganancy announcements for various Archduchesses, as the source has not been verified.

I will not disclose my source because of privacy issues, but so be it. Rules are rules

I will not disclose my source because of privacy issues, but so be it. Rules are rules

A birth announced for January 2014.
Even if so, It is way too early to make it public!!
And in this case I think the people are not happy at all with your indiscrete announcement.
Better wait for an official announcement!!

To have a due date in January, a woman would have to get pregnant in May.

Last edited by a moderator:
To have a due date in January, a woman would have to get pregnant in May.

Not true

You can get pregnant around the end of April to have a child in the first half of January 2014.
I myself don't believe in both the pregnancy announcements.
Please let's wait for an official announcement and stop speculating!

Unfortunately the Habsbourgs never announce pregnancies as far as I know. Marie-Christine´s first pregnancy became only known when she was seen with her belly at her grandfathers´ 90th birthday in January 2011.
So we might have to wait until Felix´ wedding to see whether f.i. Kathleen attends or so.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom