Archduke Carl-Christian, Pss Marie Astrid (née Luxembourg) and Family, 2003- 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much guys! I was so happy to see finally a new photo.
I find Magdalena the most pretty of the girls right now.

Posts about the wedding of Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma and Archduchess Gabriella of Austria have been moved to a new thread in the wedding forum, which you can find here.

Last edited:
Archduke Carl Christian seems to have lost quite some weight if you see closeup of the Wedding Photos. I hope he is doing well.

Well I was so busy and did not remember the 8th wedding anniversary of Ad Imre and Kathleen of Habsbourg Lorraine,on Sept.8th Happy anniversary to both.

Just read on Eurohistory, that Ad Imre and Kathleen and Ad Christoph and Adelaide are expecting again. Imre and Kathleen their 4th and Christoph and Adelaide their 3rd. No due date was given. I hope they each have a boy. Great news . I am looking forward of the birth of the babies.

Just read on Eurohistory, that Ad Imre and Kathleen and Ad Christoph and Adelaide are expecting again. Imre and Kathleen their 4th and Christoph and Adelaide their 3rd. No due date was given. I hope they each have a boy. Great news . I am looking forward of the birth of the babies.

Pretty sure it is based on the pictures at the recent wedding of their younger sister :flowers:

The ADucal Family sure give no notice of the due dates, or notice of pregnancy. So we will be surprised when they are finally here. . I would say the ADss's Kathleen and Adelaide are about 6 month pregnant? ,I could be wrong. I wish them both well.

Hello everyone. I just read an article, published by The Catholic Register on Oct.21/20 The name of the piece is "'Blessed are the Peacemakers" Lessons from the Life and Legacy of The Blessed Karl. AD Imre was interviewed. It can be found on the site called Fountain of Elias. There is also I believe a resent picture of him Imre Kathleen and his Family the three little girls ADss's Maria Stella, Magdalena and Juliana, sweet girls. If it peeks your interest click on to the site and read it. Thank you for letting me post this here.

:previous: Archduke Imre declared of Emperor Karl, 'Politically and historically, he is less well known as he ruled for only two years (1916-1918).'
If only Karl could have ruled a lot longer. He could have achieved so much as Emperor.

Today Nov.11 is the 7th Birthday, of ADss Maria Stella of Austria. Her Parents are AD Imre and ADss Kathleen of Austria. She has two younger sisters Adss's Magdalena 2016 and Juliana 2018 and soon I believe a new addition to the Family.. A very happy 7th Birthday to the little ADss.

Today Dec. 8th is the 35th Birthday, of AD Imre of Habsburg Lorrain/ Austria. He is married To ADss Kathleen of Austria nee Walker, since 2012. They have three daughters ADss"s Maria Stella 2013, Maria Magdalena 2016 and Juliana 2018 and a fourth child on the way. May the AD have a very happy Birthday.

Any Baby news?
Wonder who will be first: Kathleen or Adelaide

A very happy 6th Birthday to ADss Katherina of Austria. Her parents are AD's Christoph and Adelaide of Austria. She has a younger sister ADss Sophia and a soon to be new sibling.

Happy 8th Wedding Anniversary to a lovely young couple. Parents of two sweet little ASss's Katerina and Sofia. I don't know if the new sibling is born already.

Archduchess Kathleen has given birth to a fourth DAUGHTER on 15th January 2021! Her name is Cecilia.

Archduchess Kathleen has given birth to a fourth DAUGHTER on 15th January 2021! Her name is Cecilia.

Goodness they have a lot of girls in that family... one of the archdukes has 2 or 3 daughters, ADss Gabriella had a daughter a couple of years ago.. and now a fourth one for Katheleen?

Congratulations the the AD and ADss Imre and Kathleen of Habsbourg Lorraine/ Austria on the occasion of the birth of their forth child a daughter ADss Cecilia. Her elder sisters are ADss's Maria Stella 2013, Magdalena 2016, Juliana 2018.

They have chosen lovely names for all of their daughters, classic but distinguished and internationally recognizable.

Congratulations to parents, grandparents and big sisters!

And what About Archduke Christoph and Archduchess Adelaide's baby?

Goodness they have a lot of girls in that family... one of the archdukes has 2 or 3 daughters, ADss Gabriella had a daughter a couple of years ago.. and now a fourth one for Katheleen?

They started off with grandsons by eldest daughter/sister Marie-Christine so might have probably didn't expect that many granddaughters at first - before her younger brothers and sister ended up only having daughters (so far).

Congratulations to the happy family on the birth of their new daughter.:flowers:

Beautiful new little Archduchess. Lovely name like her sisters :flowers:

Imre is sure surrounded by a houseful of lovely girls/woman. ?

Have to see if Christoph and Kathleen break the run on girls. The last boy born into the family was Count Gabriel in 2016.

Does anyone know all the names of little ADss Cecilia of Austria? I am sure her first name is not the only one she goes by.

Does anyone know all the names of little ADss Cecilia of Austria? I am sure her first name is not the only one she goes by.

I think not even the full names of her sisters are known.

Beautiful new little Archduchess. Lovely name like her sisters :flowers:

Imre is sure surrounded by a houseful of lovely girls/woman. ?

Have to see if Christoph and Kathleen break the run on girls. The last boy born into the family was Count Gabriel in 2016.

What is interesting that in the male line of the late AD Carl Ludwig there are only girls among the great-grandchildren so far. From the many sons of AD Rduolph only 2 are married and the one has four daughters and the other no chidlren so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom