Archduke Carl-Christian, Pss Marie Astrid (née Luxembourg) and Family, 2003- 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this woman Archduchess Kathleen's sister?

These are the Archduke Carl-Christian and Princess Marie Astrid's daughters.

Imre and Kathleen of Habsburg attended the 'Less Saves The Planet' dinner organized by Fadi Joseph Abou at the Three Crowns Hotel in Vevey, Switzerland yesterday, December 6:

** gettyimages gallery **

:previous: Thanks eya. Juliana is a very sweet baby indeed.
Instagram can be useful for keeping posted on events in the royal world - I wouldn't have been aware of Juliana's christening if it weren't for you sharing the post!

Reactions: eya
Who were the godparents of the Archduchess Juliana?

Thanks, the article says that the godmother is ADss Marie-Christine, Css of Limburg-Stirum. The godfather is father Will Conquer, priest for the foreign missions in Paris.

Last edited:
Is it known who Maria-Stella's and Magdalena's godparents are?

What do the sons of Archduchess Marie-Astrid and Archduke Carl-Christian do professionally?

Imre and Christoph work in finance in Geneva and Alexander is a militair, I believe

Thanks for the information. And Marie Christine and Gabriella what are they doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do the sons of Archduchess Marie-Astrid and Archduke Carl-Christian do professionally?

Imre and Christoph work in finance in Geneva and Alexander is a militair, I believe

Archduchess Marie Astrid looks like her Mother , he wore some nice pearls as earrings and brooch.

The first of several unions between members of the Luxembourg-Bourbon-Parma-Holstein-Ledreborg-Habsburg families. I wonder if Henri Parma & Gabriella Habsburg will ever get married. Judging by pictures they seem to still be a couple.
The post does have one minor mistake - Christina Hamilton belonged to one of the several Swedish noble families descended from the Clan Hamilton and not a Danish branch of the clan.
Where can we find recent pictures of the couple (and their daughter)?

Good to hear that they still are together; many people doubted but especially for their daughter I very much hope her parents will get married one day.

:previous:
I'd also like to see recent photos of the couple. :flowers:

Where can we find recent pictures of the couple (and their daughter)?

Good to hear that they still are together; many people doubted but especially for their daughter I very much hope her parents will get married one day.

They are getting married very soon: both had hen and stag party a week or two ago.

Source : Nobiliana.

Well we will finally see pic's of the family again. Would be nice to see all the grandchildren of AD Carl Christian and Marie Astrid. I believe they have 9 so far. I believe 6 girls and 3 boys. When they get together it is a lively place.

They are getting married very soon: both had hen and stag party a week or two ago.

Source : Nobiliana.

That's great news! Glad to hear that they indeed are still together and will get married - the best news for their daughter!

It looks like Henri is now living in Switzerland as well: I found his profile on SwissLink, a Zurich based company. Apparently, he started working there in 2018.

According to his LinkedIn-profile, he started working at SwissLink in October 2018 - and is based in Zürich.

Gabriella's profile indicates that she is working as an Administrative Assistant at 'Aid to the Church in Need' and is based in Geneva. So, I expect them (Gabriella and Victoria) to move to Zürich to live with their (future) husband and father.

Edit: the international office of ACN is located in Luzern, so I'm not sure whether they have smaller offices elsewhere but it's about 50 km from Henri's office in Zürich to the ACN office in Luzern, while Geneva is much further take (about 265 km from Luzern; 275 km from Zürich).

Last edited:
She must be around 2 or 3 by now...

She is 2, celebrating her 3rd birthday in October.

But at least her father has been living in the same country for the last 2 years, so I assume they regularly spend time with each other. That was probably a bit harder in her first year when he was still a student in Denmark.

Did any news about a wedding date for this month is announced?. Why so under the radar. I hope we at least see all the siblings from both families. This Pandemic is a real kill joy. I wish the couple all the best in the world.

On www.royalresponses.com is a new photo of Imre and Kathleen with the three girls from July. It ' s a thank you card on occasion of Magdalena's birthday.
Please can somebody post it here?

It seems that Archduke Imre or Archduke Kathleen are hunting fans. On the wall behind them are various objects related to hunting. And what is that? an embalmed bear?

It seems that Archduke Imre or Archduke Kathleen are hunting fans. On the wall behind them are various objects related to hunting. And what is that? an embalmed bear?

May not be their home/hunting trophies. May be old pieces.

I think its a mountain sheep. If not, some kind of deer, not bear.

Taxidermy not embalmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom