Archduke Carl-Christian, Pss Marie Astrid (née Luxembourg) and Family, 2003- 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the happy couple and their families! I hope there will be photos...

Actually there was no wedding. It is even possible that they are not engaged anymore

Are they or aren't they getting married?

How embarrassing for L'Essentiel. Oh well, I still hope for a wedding for Archduchess Gabriella and Prince Henri in the future. I'm curious, what's the source for broken engagement rumors?

Some feel that the engagement was only announced to downplay the scandal that the family (mostly the bride's, as they are devoutly conservative Catholics...as this sort of thing is not new for the groom's side) felt from having a grandchild being born out of wedlock.

Henri and Gabriella were apparently not dating before their daughter Victoria was conceived. So, their engagement did not make sense from a relational point of view. It is probably best that only an engagement took place, and that the couple did not marry solely because a pregnancy occurred.

Whatever the case, best wishes to Henri, Gabriella, and their daughter!

Some feel that the engagement was only announced to downplay the scandal that the family (mostly the bride's, as they are devoutly conservative Catholics...as this sort of thing is not new for the groom's side) felt from having a grandchild being born out of wedlock.

Henri and Gabriella were apparently not dating before their daughter Victoria was conceived. So, their engagement did not make sense from a relational point of view. It is probably best that only an engagement took place, and that the couple did not marry solely because a pregnancy occurred.

Whatever the case, best wishes to Henri, Gabriella, and their daughter!

So, it is suggested that this was just a one-night stand? Are they thought to be a couple these days. It was at least a little weird that Gabtielle stayed in Geneva and Henti in Copenhagen, so if there never was a relationship to speak of that would put things into a different perspective.

Nonetheless, I hope that Victoria's parents are happy together and are looking forward to get married and start their lives together. In that way Victoria would be able to grow up with both her parents. However, only getting married for the sake of their child wouldn't be the right thing to do if they don't have the intention to spend the rest of their lives together.

Last edited:
What scandal? They live in 21st century, not 12th.
AFAIK, "devoted Catholics are only Imre & Kathleen, in Gabriella's family there were many cases of "being intimate" before the wedding - Prince Louis of Luxemburg & Tessy Antony, Prince Constantin of Nassau & Kathryn Mechie (well, they are still not married, but they already have a son; Constantin's parents also already had his older sister before they married.

So, it is suggested that this was just a one-night stand? Are they thought to be a couple these days. It was at least a little weird that Gabtielle stayed in Geneva and Henti in Copenhagen, so if there never was a relationship to speak of that would put things into a different perspective.

Yes, that is the gist of what has been mentioned elsewhere (on private boards).

There is a rumor that both Henri and Gabriella attended Franz Ludwig and Mathilde’s wedding...but without pictures, it is just that - rumor. Plus, even if they did, we have no way of knowing what their relational status is, since they are private people.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the engagement has ceased. As long as the couple can coparent their daughter, that is the most important thing.

A unseen picture of Archduke Christoph and his wife Adelaide with their two children, Katarina and Sophia .

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnwKJ52X0AAKSj-.jpg

Lovely picture of the pregnant Archduchess Kathleen with her daughter!

The caption say that her due day was yesterday!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BozYa5chsBW/?taken-by=anneduchastelphotos

Third daughter for Imre and Kathleen!!! And the name of her Juliana!

https://www.bunte.de/royals/royals-...-geworden-und-es-ist-ein.html#h=royalsBlock_1

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on Imre' s third child?
Due date is allegedly October 12th.

Last edited:
Congratulations , 5 Habsbourg Grand daughters for Arch. Marie-Astrid and Christian.

Congratulations , 5 Habsbourg Grand daughters for Arch. Marie-Astrid and Christian.

6!
Stella, Katharina, Magdalena, Sophia, Victoria and Juliana.
I bet Marie-Christine' s next child will be a fourth son. ...��

Last edited:
I think Stephanie means "hypothetical" another child.
Marie Christine will turn only 35 in December, so everything is possible.
Congratulations to Imre and Kathleen!
From Carl-Christian and Marie-Astrid's children only Alexander is still childless.

What Joyous news for Archduke Imre and Archduchess Kathleen!
Archduchess Anna Juliana (1566-1621) was the spouse of Archduke Ferdinand II of Further Austria (1529-1595).

I think Stephanie means "hypothetical" another child.
Marie Christine will turn only 35 in December, so everything is possible.
Congratulations to Imre and Kathleen!
From Carl-Christian and Marie-Astrid's children only Alexander is still childless.

Marie Christine will turn 36 on July 31st 2019.

After all, she is still able to become pregnant.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: A lovely photo indeed - and some other beautiful photos taken that I can see on the Instagram account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom