Archduke Carl-Christian, Pss Marie Astrid (née Luxembourg) and Family, 2003- 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, a little Archduchess of Austria. God bless them all.
I'm looking forward to see Archduke Carl Christian and his family in Rio de Janeiro next year, for the wedding of Princess Amélia of Brazil and James Spearman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Archduke Imre and Archduchess Kathleen! And also a belated congratulations to Archduchess Marie-Christine and Count Rudolph.
:imperialaustria:

Moonmaiden23, is it possible if you could post a link to the photo of little Constantin? It would be cute to see!

Wow!! Congratulation to the Imre and Kathleen!! :flowers:
I'm so happy that they having a little girl.

Congratulations to the new parents on their baby girl and grandparents on their first granddaughter. :flowers:

I've seen on Twitter that her name is Maria Stella

Thats right and they married on the day of the Nativity of the Virgin - has special meaning for them, I think. It is a beautiful name

That is indeed a very pretty name! Congrats to the couple and their families.:)

HGD Guillaume has a new little cousin to share his birthday with!

Wow.. I thought Imre and Katie would go for a "J" name.

After all, there's high hopes they will become the Duggars of blue blood Europe.

Congratulations to the couple, here is to at least 9 more :champagne:

The name reminds me of a brand of mineral water that we have in the Netherlands http://www.marie-stella-maris.com, but it is a nice name regardless.

Last edited:
Perhaps that Hapsburgs wouldn't mind having her be the "face" of that brand. :p

Nicely done. :notworthy:

I suppose that was a very american joke, Gracie.:flowers:

the name also could come from a Polish nun, now known as Blessed Maria Stella, killed with other nuns by the Gestapo. AD Imre did attend school in Poland, briefly.

Welcome to the World, Constantin and Maria Stella!:king::queen::baby::baby::duckie::duckie::hug::rose2::rose2::fireworks::fireworks:

Maria Stella is indeed a pretty name, and a good choice! I wonder if we'll get a photo of the little Archduchess.

The name Stella derives from the Latin title of the Virgin Mary, "stella maris" meaning "star of the sea."

Stella: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Stella | Baby Name Wizard

I've heard that one of the meanings of the name Mary (which is the Anglicized version of Maria) is also "star of the sea", so the meanings of the Archduchess's names are linked in with each other. :)

Congratulations on the newest lil Archduchess!!

Just as w/lil Estelle, my Mom thinks picking Stella for part of her name is a sign of excellent taste on the part of the Royal Couple. ;) :D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Great news!!
I'm happy to see the whole family.
Prince Jean and little Léopold are so grown up :ROFLMAO:
Two new additions - Constantin and Maria Stella are soooo precious.

Great Family with 4 Generations.
Archduchess Yolande is stunning she is 90 years old and Grand Duke Jean 93.
Congratulations.
We had in Belgium a Royal Family Christmas Concert and King Albert and Queen Paola did not attend ! You have the Family you deserve ..

Thank you for sharing the article and photo. Nice to see so many family members present for little Maria-Stella's baptism.:)

Nice family picture indeed. But the press department of the Grand Ducal Court seems to have things mixed up a bit regarding Maria Stella's title. It should read (in English) H.I.R.H. Archduchess Maria Stella of Austria and in French S.A.I.R. Archiduchesse Maria Stella d'Autriche and NOT Archiduchesse Maria Stella de Habsbourg-Lorraine. Maria Stella de Habsbourg-Lorraine is just the name, Archiduchesse d'Autriche the title (which is not recognized in Austria by the way).

Unfortunately it's quite a common practice to mix titles and surnames when talking about the Habsburgs.

I wonder who are the godparents of the little Archduchess; most likely two of her closest relatives, judging from the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom