Archduke Carl-Christian, Pss Marie Astrid (née Luxembourg) and Family, 2003- 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the couple.:)

Has the pregnancy been confirmed? So far there is no source stated on Royal Musings therefore I wonder where the info comes from. But if it is true great news!

I believe it comes from her own facebook account, as she posted a message congratulating her husband with his first fathers day.

Aahhh thank you Marengo. That makes sense.

I believe it comes from her own facebook account, as she posted a message congratulating her husband with his first fathers day.
The announcement has been removed. Hope that all is well.

Yeah I have noticed this as well. Hope that all's well.

I suppose such a post wasn't meant to be a public announcement of her pregnancy.
Anyway, I hope she's fine.

I suppose such a post wasn't meant to be a public announcement of her pregnancy.
Anyway, I hope she's fine.

That is possible. Perhaps the couple did not realize that the public had found out about their Facebook account.

According to the pics from last month she is clearly over the three months.
It will be their first child and the pregnancy is viewable.
The message she wrote was clearly not meant for others than her husband

Archduchess Marie Christine expecting her second child confirmely.
congrats to Archduchess Marie Christine and Count Rodolph!
(also cute big brother Count Léopold. ;))

Could you please mention your source?

That is possible. Perhaps the couple did not realize that the public had found out about their Facebook account.

Maybe they wish to have a little privacy. What's the fun of checking of someone's fb-account and giving all the information away. I'm sorry, but I think that's going too far...

Apparently, Archduchess Gabriella's Facebook page has or had a picture of her and a visibly and obviously pregnant Archduchess Marie Christine, taken at the beach.

If the picture hasn't been taken down that's a pretty clear indication that it was posted "with approval". There are ways and means of getting news out to those who are interested without the need for press releases or official announcements.

:previous:
The picture is still there.
v thumbnail

Attachments

• ADG & ADMC.jpg
    ADG & ADMC.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,764
Maybe they wish to have a little privacy. What's the fun of checking of someone's fb-account and giving all the information away. I'm sorry, but I think that's going too far...

They can set their facebook accounts to be private and for their friends only and then nobody else will be looking. If you don't want people knowing something, don't put it out on the internet.

Aren't pictures on FaceBook subject to a copyright?

Is it known, when the baby of Marie-Christine is to be born?

According to Hein at Nobiliana (Births Non Gotha 2013), Marie-Christine and Rodolphe have now a second son, Constantin, born 25-10-2013.

Wow!! Great news.
Congratulation to the couple and big brother Léopold:flowers:
The name Constantin is such a good choice.;)

Archduke Imre's wife, née Kathleen Walker, is due to deliver the couple's first child on (or around) November 23.

Archduke Imre's wife, née Kathleen Walker, is due to deliver the couple's first child on (or around) November 23.
Oh, I'm hoping this child is a girl.
Marie Astrid and Carl Christian's first grand daughter.. :lol:

According to Hein at Nobiliana (Births Non Gotha 2013), Marie-Christine and Rodolphe have now a second son, Constantin, born 25-10-2013.

I saw a photo of him on another site. He is very pretty, he's simply perfect.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom