The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who is your favourite member of the Spanish royal family?
Juan Carlos 8 5.48%
Sofia (the Queen) 32 21.92%
Felipe 14 9.59%
Letizia 39 26.71%
Leonor 21 14.38%
Sofia (the Infanta) 10 6.85%
Elena 6 4.11%
Cristina 13 8.90%
other 3 2.05%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

I like Felipe. I like the fact that he decided to use his first name as his regnal name. There has not been a King Felipe of Spain since King Felipe V.

Old 12-12-2018, 05:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like King Philip VI, Queen Letizia and her daughters. I also like the kings Juan Carlos and Sofia.

Old 12-13-2018, 12:34 AM
Majesty

I like all of them, with the possible exception of Cristina. The Infantas are very sweet. I think Queen Sofia has had to put up with a lot. As however I can't vote for more than one, I picked Letizia for the shallow reason that she almost always looks elegant and well put together!
Old 12-13-2018, 12:49 PM
Gentry

Hard to say altough Felipe, Letizia, Leonor and Sofia are pretty close of my favorites in Spanish royal family. Least probably would are Cristina and Juan Carlos.

Tags
favourite, polls, spanish royal family