Who is your favourite member of the Spanish Royal Family?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite member of the Spanish royal family?

• Juan Carlos

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Sofia (the Queen)

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Felipe

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Letizia

Votes: 38 26.2%
  • Leonor

Votes: 21 14.5%
  • Sofia (the Infanta)

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Elena

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Cristina

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
adelaide said:
:D :D

BUT, the BEST ONE ARE THE PRINCES OF ASTURIAS TOGETHER!!!!!.....

Well, it seems like Felipe's wife and sister are more popular than him:D

I love Christina!:D My vote's definitely for her.

I voted for King Juan Carlos, without him we could not enjoy the rest of the family today.

The king as Toledo said is the key member of the family,but i voted for princess of asturias.If i allowed i would definately vote for the princes both.
as for cristina i don't like her much.there is something about her that make me not like her much but i like her kids spacially pablo.

Well... i know... it's obvious.... my favourite spanish royal is....

Queen Sofia!!! :D

I know he is not on the list but Louis-Alphonse de Bourbon, aka Duke of Anjou. If you saw a picture of him ladies he would be your favorite too-lol

Queen Zenobia said:
I know he is not on the list but Louis-Alphonse de Bourbon, aka Duke of Anjou. If you saw a picture of him ladies he would be your favorite too-lol
So post it for us!!!:D We haven't seen Leonor for ages, so we deserved to have a little entertainment:D

Prince Felipe I like the most, an than Letizia & the King

Wow, I'm surprised at the results, it turns out that the most popular SRF members are Letizia and Cristina, I thought Felipe was more popular than his sister but well...:rolleyes: I can't say I'm complaining;) :D

I've always been fond of Infanta Elena and I have a few things in common with her. We were both born in 1963 and we chose teaching as a profession. I admire her support for Jaime during his stroke and recovery even though it must have been very difficult at times.

I chose Letizia because she has helped breath new life into the royal family. If I had a second choice it would Infanta Elena, she strikes me as a strong woman and a great mother.

Infanta Elena! She is a very cheerful person. She is always laughing. She could not be that beatiful, but she is different, that's for sure! ;) And in a close second place, I would chose King Juan Carlos, for even when doing his duty, he is the merry of the merriest, but he can become serious if matters are going wrong, as he did admirabily at the Tejero's "coup d'Etat".

Vanesa.

Duquesa de Palma said:
I love the infanta Cristina Family

welcome to the club, if you need info or want to discuss about them feel free to PM me, and btw: I speak spanish;)
and even if it sounds redundant: Welcome to The Royal Forums!!! :):D;)

Felipe and Iñaki are WAY hotter than Luis Alfonso:cool:

crisiñaki said:
welcome to the club, if you need info or want to discuss about them feel free to PM me, and btw: I speak spanish;)
and even if it sounds redundant: Welcome to The Royal Forums!!! :):D;)
thanks,gracias crisiñaki

There is the same thread about the Danish Royals and I thought it would be nice to have one for the Spanish too.

Who is your favourite spanish royal?:spainflag:
¿Juan Carlos?
¿Sofia?
¿Felipe?
¿Letizia?
¿Sofia or Leonor?
¿Christina?
¿Elena?
¿Their kids?
¿or another one?

Can we make this in a poll somehow maybe?

Infanta Leonor is my favorite. She is an adorable little girl. :princess:

:crown5: Well, this is a hard choice to me, I love the whole family.
But, finally, I´ve voted for Leonor, because she´s a true and beautiful little princess :wub:

Infanta Elena is my favorite member. I think it is because we were both born in 1963, both teachers and have think wavy hair. Also I admire the professional manner in which she represents Spain and the Royal Family.

Back
Top Bottom