Videos and Links for the Spanish Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad to finally get off from the extra busy work to enjoy the holidays and to catch-up with some royal watching :flowers:... I saw this creation in You Tube involving the Spanish royals and other public personalities in Spain :ROFLMAO: Enjoy and Happy Holidays everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spsk9YDPFOs&NR

kartheina said:
I'm glad to finally get off from the extra busy work to enjoy the holidays and to catch-up with some royal watching :flowers:... I saw this creation in You Tube involving the Spanish royals and other public personalities in Spain :ROFLMAO: Enjoy and Happy Holidays everyone!

This is sooooooooooo funny, thanks for sharing it!:lol::lol::lol::lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kartheina said:

That is hilarious :lol: Thanks Kartheina :flowers:

wedding juan carlos

hello

I would like to find/buy/download a video of the wedding of juan carlos and sophie in 1962
I saw the few seconds about this wedding on youtube but it is not much

thanks for your help

gilles

horn150 said:
hello

I would like to find/buy/download a video of the wedding of juan carlos and sophie in 1962
I saw the few seconds about this wedding on youtube but it is not much

thanks for your help

gilles

Solicitation or trading are not allowed under TRF's guidelines, but if anyone has suggestions about where this poster can look, that would be fine.

Hi, someone met a nice site of letizia photos.??? i just look and look and i didn't found, i don't want belive that don't existe...pleseaaa help

45th WEDDINGS ANNIVERSARY OFJC AND SOFIA

Tomorrow 14-05 is the 45th weddings anniversary of King and Queen of Spain. This is a blog commemorative, interesting and with beautiful images. I hope that you like.:flowers: :flowers:

45 ANIVERSARIO BODA REAL

marenostrum said:
Tomorrow 14-05 is the 45th weddings anniversary of King and Queen of Spain. This is a blog commemorative, interesting and with beautiful images. I hope that you like.:flowers: :flowers:

45 ANIVERSARIO BODA REAL

Thanks for posting marenostrum:flowers: So many picture in that blog, I have never seen before. Sofia and Juan Carlos is a lovely couple.

Does anyone still have the video of Leonor taking her first public steps, where she was with her grandmother and cousins? Hello used to have it, but it's gone now. I think that they do that with everything.

Does anyone still have the video of Leonor taking her first public steps, where she was with her grandmother and cousins? Hello used to have it, but it's gone now. I think that they do that with everything.

Hola still have it. Clik on "Realeza" in this link and in the video list of rigth, near the end you can see it: "la Infanta Leonor da sus primeros pasos ante las cámaras.... "

hola.com - Vídeos del día

Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!

I am enchanted of which you have liked. Here I leave to the Link of new website, with updated information and forum you. Very warm greetings.:flowers: :flowers:

FORO REALEZA ESPAÑOLA

Hello! We have been transferred of Vestibule, although the direction of the forum continues being the same one that appears in the company/signature.
Link of the new vestibule:Foro abierto
Link of the Main Forum:realeza española :: Indice
Thanks to visit to us, stays all guests to participate

Back
Top Bottom